Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class 3A is Dominated by Mountain Teams!!!
Something good to see...Class 3A is dominated by mountain teams!!!

Belfry: 9-0
Breathitt Co.: 9-0
Russell: 9-1
Sheldon Clark: 7-2

Great teams...Who's gonna come out of 3A and represent the mountains in Louisville? Let's hear it! And good luck to these mountain teams, BGR is behind you!
Seems like those top 3 have been the dominate force in their class for several years now.
Midee1 Wrote:Seems like those top 3 have been the dominate force in their class for several years now.

You're right...It's good to see that sustained effort from the mountain teams. Makes "the triangle" teams stand up and take notice.
jammin' jamey Wrote:You're right...It's good to see that sustained effort from the mountain teams. Makes "the triangle" teams stand up and take notice.
There are not many teams in the central/Western part of the state that are as good as the 3A team listed above, so I think that the state champoinship will return to the mountains this year.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Ditto
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
jammin' jamey Wrote:Something good to see...Class 3A is dominated by mountain teams!!!

Belfry: 9-0
Breathitt Co.: 9-0
Russell: 9-1
Sheldon Clark: 7-2

Great teams...Who's gonna come out of 3A and represent the mountains in Louisville? Let's hear it! And good luck to these mountain teams, BGR is behind you!

Does this mean that Russell is an honorary Mountain team. That would be nice.
Belfry or Russell....really, anyone but Breathitt
Jeepman Wrote:Does this mean that Russell is an honorary Mountain team. That would be nice.

I wouldn't say "mountain" team (yeah, I know I already did Smile ) but Eastern Kentucky and in this case Northeastern Kentucky would be more appropriate...Either way, Russell is classified like mountain teams because they are not in the triangle of Northern KY/Louisville/Lexington.
If you are East of Lexington they consider you an outcast. So yes I would put you in the Mountains.