Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region Predictions 2008
Shelby Valley Bat Kats 2008 Region Champs!!
1.Shelby Valley
2.Pikeville
3.East Ridge
4.Lawrence
5.Johnson Central
NOT! Smile
[INDENT]
Vols01 Wrote:Shelby Valley Bat Kats 2008 Region Champs!!

[/INDENT]
Anything is possible LOVETHATCOURT !!!!!
LoveThatCourt Wrote:NOT! Smile
[INDENT]

[/INDENT]

I agree with you!!:BigLaugh:
Panther Thunder Wrote:graduated

goodbye Shelby Valley
Lady_Warriors_Softball Wrote:thats not my point ER went to state last year and you cant just put them on the bottom of a list just because they lose 5 players...it just means they will have to work harder and get better...Oh and i didn't mean they had to be at the too but they dont deserve to be #5

5 players can change alot. I doubt they'll be in top 2 for 2008
I doubt they will be #2 too and it is a lot to lose but i really dont think that they should be #5 but again this is just my opinion
the warriors will be fine next year, they return two VERY important players in conley (pitcher) and vanover (catcher), and those girls won't even be seniors this year. They also return 2 other full time starters in Dials and a freshmen (not sure on the name?). Plus they return many players who earned starts at some point in time last year.
Valley returns around 5 or 6 starters I believe? They lost 3 or 4 very good players, but were in the regional championship and do return their pitcher, so they will be good agian as well.
Then who would you put in front of them?
[quote=HotShot5]Then who would you put in front of them?[/QUOTE LAWRENCE COUNTY
dawgbyte02 Wrote:[quote=HotShot5]Then who would you put in front of them?[/QUOTE LAWRENCE COUNTY

Or maybe Pike Central
pike central??
i know they had a very suprising year last year, but didn't they lose their best?
No. They still have Kala Lowe on the mound.
Ok what is Johnson Central doing with all those softball fields??
I was there for the volleyball tournament and it looked like they were all gone??
The softball field at JCHS is jus getting a complete makeover, as part of the new baseball field construction taking place. Will be alot nicer facility overall, once it is all completed.
who didn't know lowe was still there.
they are legit then, shes a great athlete.
hootie Wrote:SV lost three players that bat over 400. That is a lot, not to mention that those three players are middle players (Center field, short stop, and catcher).

I think they'll still have a good season this year. They have a great coach this year and he already knows the girls. The JV centerfielder last year was pretty good sooo... lol!
HotShot5 Wrote:[quote=dawgbyte02]

Or maybe Pike Central
YOU CAN'T COUNT OUT PIKE CENTRAL.THEY ARE WELL COACHED AND HAVE GOOD PITCHING.
1. johnson central
2. lawrence
3. pikeville
4. east ridge
5. valley
If you people don't know high school softball please don't comment.
1. East Ridge
2.Pikeville
3.Johnson Central
4.Lawrence County
5. Pike Central
East Ridge will repeat the next 3 Yaers.
Who is that stranded on third base? ER-4 Shelby Valley-3
ERblue4ever Wrote:If you people don't know high school softball please don't comment.
1. East Ridge
2.Pikeville
3.Johnson Central
4.Lawrence County
5. Pike Central

That deserves more than jus the usual :thatsfunn .

That gets a Smile, one of these... Big Grin , and lets see...maybe a couple of these...:BigLaugh:.

I am FAR from knowing more than anyone else about softball, but just to tell folks on here sumthin like that???
Ring'Em Up Wrote:The softball field at JCHS is jus getting a complete makeover, as part of the new baseball field construction taking place. Will be alot nicer facility overall, once it is all completed.

I sure hope that the girls get a decent locker room. It was a sorry excuse for a place to change and keep their stuff.
15th Region Championship will be between Lawerence Co. and SV.
Who is that stranded on third base? ER-4 Shelby Valley-3[/quote]

You have very poor sportsmanship! Show some class!!! I would expect a remark like that from a kid but you are an adult that needs to set examples!!
Shelby Valley will try their best. All the school is about. so i look for SV to pull a shocker over ER
Lady_Warrior Wrote:Yes I agree. ER is won REGION last year and they are #5??

i know that east ridge is a good team but just because they won region last year doesnt mean that they are going to be #1 this year..grant it they will be good but they also lost a few great players

and also valley's new coach will do great he has helped before, knows the girls, and understands the game..not to mention that he will also have mikey hall and napier helping him..i think that even though they have a new coach and lost three very good players in important positions they will still be a good team once again!!!
ERblue4ever Wrote:If you people don't know high school softball please don't comment.
1. East Ridge
2.Pikeville
3.Johnson Central
4.Lawrence County
5. Pike Central
Everybody on here knows fast pitch softball to some extent not to mention this is a FORUM!!!!!:flame:
PC beats LC in the first round of the region, yet only a few have them ranked in the Top 5? Lowe at pitcher and Keene at catcher with many of the girls' basketball players as the starting lineup who are agressive baserunners and strong defenders. They know how to win on the court, now it's carrying over to the diamond.
SVHSWildcat22 Wrote:Shelby Valley will try their best. All the school is about. so i look for SV to pull a shocker over ER

thats all you say is Shelby Valley for everything.

At least state why you think Shelby Valley owns life.