Lawrence vs. Breathitt county
alot of memories in these battles, who comes out on top this friday
Breathitt 42-12
Breathitt 42
LC 25
I will have to take Breathitt.
Breathitt 45
LC 14
I picked brethitt as the team to beat in 3-A at the start of the season after I saw belfry play then I had my doubts but I will know more after this week . As for the game with LC and Brethitt Co. I think BC will roll . We had eleven kids that was out for the GC game this week and now with Tim Hays not able to play then I think it will get ugly really fast. I hope that LC try's and gets focused for the play-offs we had been given a gift by automatically making the play-offs so I hope we can take ad vantage of this gift . I think we should have most of our kids back by then and with all the play time the younger kids are getting right now then maybe just maybe we will surprise a couple of teams but the next two games for lC will be tough. I just hope we get by with no more injurys.
Bad as I hate to....I'll say Breathitt 48 Lawerence 18....
Bobcats-54
Dawgs-8
Breathitt
bobcats 48
bulldogs 6
Breathitt-38
L.C.-14
Not sure which kids we will have back from injuries but it will be tough. Breathitt is always a tough place to play anyway. I know that LC will have to step up their pass defense. Need to see Acie and Cody more on defense, if possible. Not having Timmy Hayes will hurt. Have to get more penetration in the backfield. It will be hard but our boys will have to come out ready to play.
Breathitt
Beathitt is too much for Lawrence. Good luck to both.

Breathitt County- 42
Lawrence County- 12
Breathitt
yea Acie and cody is probably lcs two best players and they are lc's go to guys , and i dont understand why those two dont play defense alot more
The reason why acie and cody dont see as much time on defense is because they are not as good as the boys that are on defense.
Breathitt By a lot
DAWG lc Wrote:The reason why acie and cody dont see as much time on defense is because they are not as good as the boys that are on defense.
I don't think I would say that they aren't as good I think they are just trying to keep them fresh for the offence we are lucky to have enough kids to were the starters don't have to play all the time . Besides that Coty has been playing with a bad shoulder all season that he got from last season and he is just one big hit away from going out for good but he is one tough kids I think as tough as I have seen and I would rather see him carrying the ball instead of tackling it because he is by far our best RB and Acie is the best WR we have so lets get these two the ball a hole lot more if we can.:beg:
Did Goldsmith play any at all, or was Shepherd the QB for the entire game?
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Did Goldsmith play any at all, or was Shepherd the QB for the entire game?

I think Shepard played QB all night!
Yes, Shepherd played the entire game and did very well!! 12 of 14 in the air-not to bad first time out!!
Breathitt 48
Lawrence 16
DAWG lc Wrote:The reason why acie and cody dont see as much time on defense is because they are not as good as the boys that are on defense.
Gee. That was kind of a mean stab at those two, wasn't it? I bet you couldn't tell them that to their faces. I don't see how you could have even made that statement about those two boys. They've made some incredible plays (along with freshman Chandler Shepherd) and they have helped dawgs out this year in a big way, despite the losses we have had. I honestly believe if it wasn't for them, the team would be in worse shape this season.

I'm not sure what team you've been watching, but Roberts and Waller both play very well on both sides. In fact, I am sure they play a lot better on defense than some of those who are always on there.

Besides, Coty has been dealing with a bad shoulder and Acie took a bad blow to the knee a few games ago. But, still.. they have been 2 of the hardest players this whole season.
DAWG_FAN Wrote:I think Shepard played QB all night!

Is Goldsmith injured, or was this just trying something new?
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Is Goldsmith injured, or was this just trying something new?
Goldsmith has something wrong with his shoulder I do believe!
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Is Goldsmith injured, or was this just trying something new?
Goldsmith has an injured shoulder I think!
Shepperd is probably is the best qb on the team but he lacks the experience and Boone has started since is freshman year and boone had a bad shoulder last game and that why he sat out
Shepperd stats were
12-14 193 yard and a TD
but the senior wideout waller had 177 yards of his 193 yards, that wideout and Roberts was what kept lc in the game despite the bad calls made against LC and shepperd
Breathitt by 3 td's