Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville - 24 Belfry - 8
If...Then Wrote:if you've got nothing to say about the topic or a reason to despise other members dont bother posting anything at all. noob

LOLOL..... IMO.... if you don't have anything to say about the GAME then don't post in the thread!! I skip over those that have no interest to me so IMO... that might be a good idea for 3SportStud...... Why post something that has no connection with the game??? hahahahahahaha....
phs1986 Wrote:UH.... I think this is some bad info.... UNLESS Pikeville brought them some freshmans to play against Belfry's 8th graders????? The Middle School (Jr. High) team is who played!!!
Pikeville has never played freshmans in a junior high game. You dont really know what you are talking about
pikevillepanther#32 Wrote:Pikeville has never played freshmans in a junior high game. You dont really know what you are talking about

UH... if you WOULD READ the posts previous to this I was replying because it was put in the FRESHMEN thread!!!!!!! not the Middle School.....I had a mod move it over to the middle school.... check it out before you accuse and tell me I don't know what I'm talking about when you evidently didn't!!!!!
phs1986 Wrote:LOLOL..... IMO.... if you don't have anything to say about the GAME then don't post in the thread!! I skip over those that have no interest to me so IMO... that might be a good idea for 3SportStud...... Why post something that has no connection with the game??? hahahahahahaha....

yea i hate people like that.

especially the noobs
these 2 teams without a doubt see eachother in the county championship

ive heard its at CAM this year. Coach Branham wont allow that
Does he have a choice??? I mean I know the "statisical" situtation BUT... if the "powers that be" speak...... will he have any say so?? Oh well..... I can't wait!!!
phs1986 Wrote:Does he have a choice??? I mean I know the "statisical" situtation BUT... if the "powers that be" speak...... will he have any say so?? Oh well..... I can't wait!!!

true but u know how last year went. Both teams said no so they took it to SV.

I think it should always be away. Like the superbowl. East Ridge would work this year. did they get turf yet?
If...Then Wrote:true but u know how last year went. Both teams said no so they took it to SV.

I think it should always be away. Like the superbowl. East Ridge would work this year. did they get turf yet?
Negative, ER is too far away anyway, take it back to SV, their field is very nice.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:Negative, ER is too far away anyway, take it back to SV, their field is very nice.

And CAM stadium isn't???
phs1986 Wrote:And CAM stadium isn't???

yea, IMO CAM is nicer
phs1986 Wrote:And CAM stadium isn't???
yeah but they were talking about a neutral field assuming belfry/pikeville meet again
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:yeah but they were talking about a neutral field assuming belfry/pikeville meet again

Let them talk.... It's Belfry's year to host the district.... it should by NO means be taken from them... LIKE the 6th grade gridorama was... and OH... CAM isn't BMS home field...
phs1986 Wrote:and OH... CAM isn't BMS home field...
And the superdome isn't LSU's home field, but I'm sure they won't complain about playing there.
Panther Thunder Wrote:And the superdome isn't LSU's home field, but I'm sure they won't complain about playing there.

NOPE... sure wouldn't!!!