Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tony Rice
Might not be very many bluegrass fans on here, but I am one of them and Tony Rice happens to be one of my all time favorites. He is one of the best to ever pick up a guitar and play. He is going to be at Hazard Saturday the 29th and I can't wait to go over there and listen to him pick a tune or two! Was wondering if anyone else on here has heard of him or likes his music? He is awesome I know that much.
I have seen him like 7 times and met him twice. He doesn't sing anymore and usually travels with Peter Rowan. Tony Rice is the best Flat-Top picker on Earth.
-STATS- Wrote:Might not be very many bluegrass fans on here, but I am one of them and Tony Rice happens to be one of my all time favorites. He is one of the best to ever pick up a guitar and play. He is going to be at Hazard Saturday the 29th and I can't wait to go over there and listen to him pick a tune or two! Was wondering if anyone else on here has heard of him or likes his music? He is awesome I know that much.

I'll look for you at the show tomorrow...I've had my tickets for a month now! Don't forget Fastlane (featuring some young bluegrass guys from Floyd/Knott County) is opening for him.
Yeah we have had our for about the same time. This should put fastlane on the map opening up for Tony Rice! I'll be looking for you to!

jammin' jamey Wrote:I'll look for you at the show tomorrow...I've had my tickets for a month now! Don't forget Fastlane (featuring some young bluegrass guys from Floyd/Knott County) is opening for him.