•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge Football '07
Coach Cline Wrote:wtf are you ER guys arguing with each other for? Its a TEAM. Unity is key, maybe yall need to spend more time together and like each other to be willing to lay it all on the line for the man beside you. Thats Football, Unity.

who r u you dont even no anything and me and pride r good friends but i dont even no cig
just a tip 24
Alright guys lets et back on topic. Now who does everyone expect to start QB.
warriorpride Wrote:Alright guys lets et back on topic. Now who does everyone expect to start QB.

uhh i think east ridge will have a blocking back instead of a quarterback this year because east ridge did not pass alot in the first place and now they aint got keith miller or dave rattliff to pass so if there is any pass plays it will probly be like a halfback pass
so yopu think well run the same offence as last year
warriorpride Wrote:so yopu think well run the same offence as last year

probly because even if we get a new coach he will probly warm up to the job this year and and do everthing like coach rattliff and then when he sees what hes got players wise he will work in his own stuff
i hope we still have coach O'quin next year he was awsome
warriorpride Wrote:i hope we still have coach O'quin next year he was awsome

he might be asst. but not head my thoughts is that it will be haggerman but thats just my opinon
I think if Ratliff does step donw than we should let coach O try a year. I mean we cant do any worse record wise.
warriorpride Wrote:I think if Ratliff does step donw than we should let coach O try a year. I mean we cant do any worse record wise.

well coach o has never been head coah even for elkhorn back along time ago the coach back then was akers he was great
Back when Elkhorn had a team well... the last few years they didnt do ne good about as good as us now.
im talkin about along time ago they started there losing streak when erick rattliff left well thats what i heard but i know coach akers was the best
champion24 Wrote:probly because even if we get a new coach he will probly warm up to the job this year and and do everthing like coach rattliff and then when he sees what hes got players wise he will work in his own stuff

Man you know nothing about East Ridge football or football itself...I don't know what you mean by saying ER doesn't have David Ratliff or Keith Miller to throw the ball this year...Neither one could pass the ball and that's why I said if ER changes the offense up that Brian Casey will be the QB. Get your facts strait and please learn how to arrange a sentence...Rolleyes
cig107 Wrote:Man you know nothing about East Ridge football or football itself...I don't know what you mean by saying ER doesn't have David Ratliff or Keith Miller to throw the ball this year...Neither one could pass the ball and that's why I said if ER changes the offense up that Brian Casey will be the QB. Get your facts strait and please learn how to arrange a sentence...Rolleyes

listein dude i play football for er and david rattliff and keith miller passed the ball alot so dont tell me i dont know nothing about er football because i do and do you even play on a team
You Play Football For Er?!?! Can I Have Your Autograph Mr. Freshman?!!? Pls Pls Pls!!!
so you dont play i guess........do you play any sport..................lol
Damn, we need to get back on topic...is there anything else about ER football to talk about until the season starts?? lol
widerecivers both r starters are leavin
Well Coach Ratliff told me that Tyler Pigg would probally play tight end and Perhaps Tyler Bently whould play a wide out, but who would play the other reciver?
If we went to a formation with just 2 running backs Caleb Epling could play receiver but I don't think that is very likely...
warriorpride Wrote:Well Coach Ratliff told me that Tyler Pigg would probally play tight end and Perhaps Tyler Bently whould play a wide out, but who would play the other reciver?

he told me bentley would be tightend to and cody absure is gone
So does anyone have any info on coaching changes for the Warriors?
I heard that Hagerman is out. I hear the new coach will be hired from within. That means either Taylor or Bentley. What do you think
I would love to see Taylor get it! But more than likley it will come between Bentaly and O'Quinn(if he stays). Ratliff is still a possibility I know the rumors say that he isnt going to coach ER football but I dont think he would do all the work for nothing.
Who will be the new coach at ER?

I have heard that ER has been contacting the asst. coach at Valley --Is this true?
warriorpride Wrote:I would love to see Taylor get it! But more than likley it will come between Bentaly and O'Quinn(if he stays). Ratliff is still a possibility I know the rumors say that he isnt going to coach ER football but I dont think he would do all the work for nothing.
Do you really think Taylor would be a good HEAD coach? I have nothing against him, I just wonder about his credintials.
Insight Wrote:Who will be the new coach at ER?

I have heard that ER has been contacting the asst. coach at Valley --Is this true?

I have heard nothing abiout that, and I highly doubt it is true. What is your source?
finepoint Wrote:Do you really think Taylor would be a good HEAD coach? I have nothing against him, I just wonder about his credintials.

Yea I think he would make a head coach, he coached me as a freshman and I learned alot under him.
Taylor will never be a head coach...he doesn't even have the experience at assisant. If he ever is a head coach it will be for a middle school team. He is not even a satisfactory Lineman coach.
yea bryan does get to play but when does football start
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next