Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LIVE THREAD - Paintsville vs. Belfry...STATS & COMMENTS
This is a live thread of stats and comments for the PAINTSVILLE/BELFRY 15th Region boys matchup...WMDJ is live on the sideline for the broadcast tonight on 100.1 FM...We will be posting stats and comments as the game is being played...Feel free to post your own comments about the game and we will do our best to get to them at the half...

Another BGR first...Enjoy guys...

Someone please Sticky this thread if possible...
so, what time is the game -and whose the big players :ref1:
10 minutes from tip guys...
Woo i've been refreshing the boys basketball forum forever to see if someone had put a BHS/PHS thread up for stats and scores, can't wait till it starts! Get em' Pirates, Pike Co. is behind you
Tonights starters coming up...BMR for Paintsville gunning to become the all-time leader in wins for the 15th Region, trying to a break a tie with Russ Williamson of Inez at 501

Belfry has been to 4 consecutive region tournaments under coach Randy Casey. The Pirates have won 10 straight...

Who has the pressure tonight guys? I would say Paintsville...0 wins in the regional with their current standout class of juniors...
Tonight's game is also being broadcast on the WMDJ FM 100.1...We are taking your comments in this thread over the air tonight...
this game puts all the pressure on paintsville.. turnovers will cost paintsville early...
Paintsville
Landon slone
Blake Bundy
JD Vanhoose
Shane Grimm
Van Ferguson

Beflry Pirates
Justin Steele
Jamie Case
BK Farley
Dustin May
Aaron Warren
Let's get it started already! Forget introductions
Team Effort needed for Paintsville...Physical play and defense important for Belfry...
Tipoff and Paintsville will take it
2 TO Paintsville early
Time out Paintsville...2 TO's and a bad start...

Case...4 points...6-0 Belfry
Case pushes Ferguson...foul case...4:16 8-5 belfry
18-15 at the end of the first, Belfry
18-15...Belfry...Case leads all scorers with 10 ... This has the makings for a good one
I love this .....I may not make a game all week!
Listen online at www.wdhr.com or www.wpke.com
tIGERS HAVEN'T LED YET
22- 17 Belfry
24-17 Belfry
<<<<<<<< Wink if that's gannon in that picture YOU BETTER!!!!Smile
24-17 Belfry
Case with 12
Jamie Case putting Belfry on his back
Both teams very agressive tonight..

All starters for Belfry have scored...

26 -22 Belfry
Rebuilding and ball handling two areas that Coach Runyon was concerned about down the stretch
J.D. Vanhosse with 3 from Down Town..
Now with Case in foul trouble with two the Tigers need to attack him try to draw that third
Case Is Awesome Right
Cas has 2 fouls!