Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anna Nicole circus.
For those of you that are offended by this I apologize. But you have to admit it has turned into a circus.

http://www.celebrityhack.com/anna-nicole...ty-madness
When you said Anna Nicole circus I figured that you would be referring to the new video out of her 8 months pregnant with clown makeup on, pushing a stroller with a babydoll in it with Howard K. Stern asking how she was liking her mushroom trip....

Her judge was a joke IMO
now this isnt fair....Satan has the easiest road to the championship in the First Cousin Regional..and to put him a 14 seed??? C'mon! Its Satan! I like Satan, Rosie O'Donnell to come out the Trailor Park Regional. I like Alec Baldwin to knock out Dr. Phil in the Trimspa Regional and Steve-O in the Twin Peaks.....If Tim Hardaway is the referee in the Satan vs. Rosie game, I like Satan by 15. And I think Baldwin will upset Steve-O, setting up a classic between Satan and Alec Baldwin. Rush Limbaugh will be the referee in this matchup, therefore Ill take Satan 67 Alec Baldwin 61.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:now this isnt fair....Satan has the easiest road to the championship in the First Cousin Regional..and to put him a 14 seed??? C'mon! Its Satan! I like Satan, Rosie O'Donnell to come out the Trailor Park Regional. I like Alec Baldwin to knock out Dr. Phil in the Trimspa Regional and Steve-O in the Twin Peaks.....If Tim Hardaway is the referee in the Satan vs. Rosie game, I like Satan by 15. And I think Baldwin will upset Steve-O, setting up a classic between Satan and Alec Baldwin. Rush Limbaugh will be the referee in this matchup, therefore Ill take Satan 67 Alec Baldwin 61.

:lmao: :lmao:

That is hysterical......
TidesHoss32 Wrote:now this isnt fair....Satan has the easiest road to the championship in the First Cousin Regional..and to put him a 14 seed??? C'mon! Its Satan! I like Satan, Rosie O'Donnell to come out the Trailor Park Regional. I like Alec Baldwin to knock out Dr. Phil in the Trimspa Regional and Steve-O in the Twin Peaks.....If Tim Hardaway is the referee in the Satan vs. Rosie game, I like Satan by 15. And I think Baldwin will upset Steve-O, setting up a classic between Satan and Alec Baldwin. Rush Limbaugh will be the referee in this matchup, therefore Ill take Satan 67 Alec Baldwin 61.

:thatsfunn LMAO!! I dont think Ive seen a post on here as funny as this one! Your awesome TH32!!!
Her life was filled with such drama, I only pray that she would be put to rest peaceful, but, dont look like that is gonna happen. I dont care what bad decisions she made in life, she deserves a quiet burial. Sad.