Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg vs. Betsy Layne (58th District Tournament)
District time is now for everyone in the state. Prestonsburg and Betsy Layne will travel to South Floyd for the District Tournament this year, should be a good game, but both times Prestonsburg has lossed to Betsy Layne they where real sloppy games. I predict Prestonsburg to win this one cause this passed week has made them better. Game is 2/28 this Wednesday.

PHS-72
BL--66
Game is at 8pm Wedesday Night.
Tough to beat a team 3 times in one season, so I think P-burg will pull this one out. This should be a really exciting game.

P-burg-69
BL-65
I look for Prestonsburg to win this game 68 to 59.
Pburg by 8
If P burg comes out ready to play the lke they did against Hazard they will be unstoppable agaist BL.
I have to agree with you folks, I give the edge to P'burg.
P-burg by 4..
well you have to look at the two times p burg has played BL they have played like crap...but p burg has really came along during this late part of the season...in this game i look to see hall, stephens, vance, martin, and hughes really take control and step up big and win this game for the blackcats...also i hope to see patton play a good game.
I think Prestonsburg will win this one. P-burg has improved a lot. But I'd say this game will be pretty close. But Pburg by 5.
im gonna go with BL even tho p-burg is playing good right now.
I am going to go with Pburg. They are showing they can play with anyone at the right time!
I am going with Da'Burg! Playing great ball, but B.L isn't no slouch either! I think this is going to be a battle! Good Luck to both teams!
I think both teams have improved as the season has progressed. But after seeing the way Pburg played last week- I have to give them the advantage in this match up.
My heart is telling me Betsy Layne but my brain is telling me Prestonsburg!!!! So I'll stick with my heart and say Bobcats by single digits, under 6 IMO!!
I'm gonna go with my blackcats. Definitely peaking at the right time. Even though the loss category filled up more this week, i feel the level of competition they were playing against is a solid class. I'm going to say blackcats win by 4.
This game might be worth going and watching....I think Pburg will pull it out in a close one though. Blackcats by 3.
i think blackcats will get this one, 3 w's for blhs on phs, i dont see it.
ima take P-Burg by 10+...
Pburg by 12
Pburg by 4
pburg will win this game, but should be a good one.
Even with the turmoil, I am picking Betsy Layne by 18 points. I feel that this team will "Rally around Rose" and play some great basketball.
CoachB Wrote:Even with the turmoil, I am picking Betsy Layne by 18 points. I feel that this team will "Rally around Rose" and play some great basketball.

18? Wow bold prediction there.
I'm taking P-Burg in a nail bitter!
You know what they say, "Turmoil breeds OPPORTUNITY" With all of the turmoil surrounding this coach, these young men will step it up and leave it all on the court. Remember, you heard it here first!:letsparty
15thRegionX Wrote:18? Wow bold prediction there.
I agree with Coach B, cause of the new rule taking affect, and this could possibly be Coach Roses's last game EVER, i predict that MY BOYS will ralley under Coach Rose and play their best ball of the entire year. But then again, it depends on what BL team shows up to play, if it is the team that has beat them twice b4 then they will win by 12 i say.

BL-72
PHS-60
He Got Game Wrote:I agree with Coach B, cause of the new rule taking affect, and this could possibly be Coach Roses's last game EVER, i predict that MY BOYS will ralley under Coach Rose and play their best ball of the entire year. But then again, it depends on what BL team shows up to play, if it is the team that has beat them twice b4 then they will win by 12 i say.

BL-72
PHS-60

i look for it to be closer but i agree with the winner..