Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Esther Fleming Reaches 2000th point
Congrats Esther!! I am proud of you, now send us to State...I'll be there cheering you guys on. Love ya
Congrats!
what grade is she in?
Congrats
Panther Thunder Wrote:what grade is she in?

Senior.

Tonight was Valley's Senior night as well.

Congrats Esther
Congratulations !! to one of the area's top female athletes. Have enjoyed her "passion" for the game over the past couple of years...
congrats to her thats huge who else in the 15th has reached this besides her and Ratliff
congrats.... this is a great accomplishment.... who leads SV in scoring for girls...
summer jones or something like that?
not sure if that name is right... thats what i think it is for some reason
.houshmandzadeh. Wrote:who leads SV in scoring for girls...
summer jones or something like that?

Yes. I'm not sure how much though but it's something pretty ridiculous. If anybody knows then please post it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats, she scored 1,000 of them against us last week lol.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:congrats to her thats huge who else in the 15th has reached this besides her and Ratliff
Ashley Jade of MC. Congrats to Esther.
Congrats young lady. Is she going to be playing at the next level?
Congrats Esther! I think that Summer scored about 2800 points.
Nice accomplishment for a nice player! Congrats!
jOHn:316 Wrote:Congrats young lady. Is she going to be playing at the next level?

Im pretty sure she will be,but not for sure..Congrats Esther Fleming, SV is proud to have you as a student and as a player and will miss you very much next year and all the rest of the seniors on this team!!!
Congrats
Esther is still undecided on whether or not she wants to play college ball, I know that Berea has been recruting her very, very, heavily for a very long time and they seem to be great people. Anyway congratulations little sis I am proud of you.
Congratulations Esther! We are soo very proud of you. And , BelfryWins, I like you! Good sense of humor and very classy. :thumpsup:
Congrats!
Congrats!
Congrats!
Congrats!
Esther is a great player and person to watch, she gives the JV girls water during their games. She even carried Megan to the locker room after Megan hurt her ankle. She will leave some tough shoes to fill @ SV.
Esther is a great player and person to watch, she gives the JV girls water during their games. She even carried Megan to the locker room after Megan hurt her ankle. She will leave some tough shoes to fill @ SV.
alleycat53 Wrote:Esther is a great player and person to watch, she gives the JV girls water during their games. She even carried Megan to the locker room after Megan hurt her ankle. She will leave some tough shoes to fill @ SV.

Totally agree. Fleming is truly a class act and appears to be a very caring person.
alleycat53 Wrote:Esther is a great player and person to watch, she gives the JV girls water during their games. She even carried Megan to the locker room after Megan hurt her ankle. She will leave some tough shoes to fill @ SV.

Totally agree. Fleming is truly a class act and appears to be a very caring person.