Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rick Pitino vs. Tubby Smith - The Numbers Don't Lie
rallo316 Wrote:i agree give tubby walking papers and get pitino back i do not care what it takes i will pay more taxes to get pitino back where he belongs in the big blue nation.
I agree with ya. Pitino will suck anywere else he coaches but UK. Thats in the past. We cant think about that now, but its better than thinking about Tubby.
alfus21 Wrote:^I don't know. I honestly think Rick is washed up as far as the old rick goes.

Tempo doesn't bother me at all. All that matters to me is winning games, and it wouldn't matter to me if that meant scoring only 50 and allowing 45.
I agree with you. Pitino is done. Call him Mr. NIT. How many times has he been to the NCAA tourny at Lville.
Benchwarmer Wrote:I agree with you. Pitino is done. Call him Mr. NIT. How many times has he been to the NCAA tourny at Lville.
Hes been to the Final Four and we havent in like what 9 years, WOW I love Tubby.Rolleyes
What year did he go the Final Four?
uk needs a new AD and boys b-ball coach. and i think it will happin sooner than later. there is no way the university will let this continue.
Benchwarmer Wrote:What year did he go the Final Four?
I want to say the 04'-05' season dont really know for sure but I know Francisco Garcia was the star....
Battle Tested Wrote:uk needs a new AD and boys b-ball coach. and i think it will happin sooner than later. there is no way the university will let this continue.
A new AD?? are you kidding me?? the decision to keep Rich Brooks proved to be a good one for Mitch this year...the baseball team has a FINE baseball coach in Cohen as does the women's team with Mickie...I'm not even going to argue about whether Tubby should be here or not (even though I am a huge fan and feel he deserves to be here) the Athletic Director has done spectactular things for our athletics. Barnhart should not even be brought into this, check the success of UK athletics a whole...
TennisCAT23 Wrote:I want to say the 04'-05' season dont really know for sure but I know Francisco Garcia was the star....
So he went to the final four on Denny Crums players.
Rick is a better coach
I agree that the athletic director is doing great with UK's athletics as a whole. Check out ukathletics site and see how well the other sports are doing.
Benchwarmer Wrote:So he went to the final four on Denny Crums players.
ok then Tubby Smith did not win a championship, So quit your whinning.