Poll: Which school has best chance to take 15th region crown in boys and girls?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Shelby Valley
0%
Belfry
0%
Magoffin
0%
Johnson Central
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region Title Boys and Girls.
Which school has the best chance to win the 15th region in both boys and girls?
I would have to go with Belfry this year.
The only reasonable answer would be Shelby Valley because their boys is top team in the region and the girls are top 5. Magoffin's girls have a great chance but the boys will have a long road ahead of them!
Yes, Belfry has a good shot also!
Is this for both boys and girls or what? Im confused.
Shelby Valley's boys are the favorites and the girls look to be 2nd or 3rd at worst in the region. Combined the boys and girls teams have less losses between them than any other boys program in the region. They are a combined 43-5.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-STATS- Wrote:Is this for both boys and girls or what? Im confused.

I believe he is asking which school has the best shot to win the region in both boys and girls!
SV will win this region, no doubt. Unless my surprse SC Cardinals can make a run, haha
-STATS- Wrote:Is this for both boys and girls or what? Im confused.

Yes, which school has the best chance of winning both the boys and girls 15th region crown.
i was also wondering if this had ever happend b4 anyone know.?
Valley boys will be hard to beat, their girls team is a good but will have to upset someone to win it all.. could you imagine the Blue Crew at Rupp!!
It has happened before and believe it or not Phelps was the last school to do it. I think it was 88 or 89.
jOHn:316 Wrote:Valley boys will be hard to beat, their girls team is a good but will have to upset someone to win it all.. could you imagine the Blue Crew at Rupp!!

The Blue Crew would only be noticed for the first game if Valley makes it to state. We just don't have the enrollment of other schools in the state, i think we have less than 700. If we make it past the first round, you probably won't hear us for Warren Central's fans, but our Blue Crew is pretty rowdy and we can make a lot of noise at home.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:The Blue Crew would only be noticed for the first game if Valley makes it to state. We just don't have the enrollment of other schools in the state, i think we have less than 700. If we make it past the first round, you probably won't hear us for Warren Central's fans, but our Blue Crew is pretty rowdy and we can make a lot of noise at home.
Thats not true, bigger schools tend to have less spirit therefore they will have less support than you would think. Still a whole lot, but the Blue Crew would be able to keep up.
Larry Legend Wrote:Thats not true, bigger schools tend to have less spirit therefore they will have less support than you would think. Still a whole lot, but the Blue Crew would be able to keep up.

Kind of like we were able to keep up 2 years ago when the whole game we got to hear Henry Clay chant "We can't hear you". Yeah, big schools have small student sections, lol.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Kind of like we were able to keep up 2 years ago when the whole game we got to hear Henry Clay chant "We can't hear you". Yeah, big schools have small student sections, lol.
Kind of like the Blue Crew was weak two years ago and Henry Clay is an exception, they are a huge school that follows their basketball program religously. I'm just saying that if everyone comes out and supports their team you will be heard. First off we need to get there, its not like the region is a lock by any means. We need to be sure to drown everyone out at the Expo first.
Im going to go with Belfry.
If you all think that SV "Blue Crew" is good you all must not have attended the last couple of state tourneys. Covington Catholic has the best cheering section I have ever seen. The whole bottom was full of fans, with everyone standing up and half of them were painted. Also Trinity, when they had Brohm had a great cheering section. The 15th cheering sections are nothing compared to these.
15thRegionX Wrote:If you all think that SV "Blue Crew" is good you all must not have attended the last couple of state tourneys. Covington Catholic has the best cheering section I have ever seen. The whole bottom was full of fans, with everyone standing up and half of them were painted. Also Trinity, when they had Brohm had a great cheering section. The 15th cheering sections are nothing compared to these.

I don't think, I know our Blue Crew is good, we're not great, and I never said we were, I even explained how we were shut out by Hery Clay's fans a few years ago. But, we do have one of the best, if not the top pep section in Eastern Kentucky, but definatley not the state.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:I don't think, I know our Blue Crew is good, we're not great, and I never said we were, I even explained how we were shut out by Hery Clay's fans a few years ago. But, we do have one of the best, if not the top pep section in Eastern Kentucky, but definatley not the state.

Heres my opinion on the subject. The Blue Crew might not have the numbers, but they are crazier than any other pep section. If you cant hear them at Rupp, youll defiantely want to watch them haha.

If they make it to Rupp that is.
But back to the topic. Valley is the clear favorite in this poll. Their boys are the favorite, and their girls are 2nd.

Painstville boys might be able to beat Valley, but I dont think Painstville's girls would prevail.

Maggofin Co. is the girls favorite, but their boys have a lot of work to do.

Valley is the only team with a good, solid chance in both boys and girls.
But Belfry or Johnson Central might pull it off, accordin to which teams show up.
I also agree that Belfry will be the favorite all around. I think they are going into the tournament under rated and that could work in their favor if they work it right. They have to show up ready to play. Of course we know PC and Valley are ready and their last wins have been their fire. Belfry better step up a notch in order to play with the big dogs.
shelby Valley
Boys-Valley
Girls-PC
CG#20 Wrote:Boys-Valley
Girls-PC

no ,he is sayin what team has the best chance to win both regions, like valley boys and girls win the region or belfry guys and belfry girls win..makes it kinda confusin lol