•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County Football 2007
lawrence will beat sheldon clark they don't have anybody this year and from what im hearing lawrence has some good talent coming up.
Black and Gold Wrote:No Sheldon clark will beat them i know this for sure they dont stand a chance

Why do you think Sheldon Clark Is so much better than everybody else? Yea I can understand your from there, but god you dont need to be acting like they have been undeated for 10 years stright and won countless state titles, well face reality they havent. I know this post has nothing to do with Lawrence County Football but its just something that someone should have said. "SHELDON CLARK IS NOT THE CENTER OF THE WORLD". Geez get over yourself.
Sheldon Clark .. WOOOOOOOOOOO
I heard cody roberts was going to Tolsia,,tell me that was a joke.
Old school Dawg Wrote:I heard cody roberts was going to Tolsia,,tell me that was a joke.

It better be.:devilflam
My crystal ball says no one is leaving.
dawgmom Wrote:My nephew is on the team and says that Boone will be ready to play. He also says that we will be better than 6-4. Hope he is right

you're a woman what do you know. you just need to stick to cleaning the house
Come on guys, the last thing we need is someone starting a rumor about a player transferring to another school. Coty isn't going anywhere.
Anything new ?????????????
Well all I can say is I can't wait for it to start.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Sheldon Clark - L
Coal Grove - W
Breathitt Co - L
Russell - L
Belfry - L
Pburg - L
Boyd Co - L
Greenup Co - W
Rowan Co - w

doesn't look like its gonna be a very good year for lawrence.
Sheldon Clark - L
Coal Grove - W
Breathitt Co - L
Russell - L
Belfry - L
Pburg - L
Boyd Co - L
Greenup Co - W
Rowan Co - w

Sheldon Clark - L
Coal Grove - W
Breathitt Co - L
Russell - L
Belfry - L
Pburg - L
Boyd Co - L
Greenup Co - W
Rowan Co - w

Sheldon Clark - L
Coal Grove - W
Breathitt Co - L
Russell - L
Belfry - L
Pburg - L
Boyd Co - L
Greenup Co - W
Rowan Co - w

I wouldn't count the dawgs out so easily. They have good numbers every year and from what I hear they have a lot of kids(45 plus) already in the weight room. Plus a new Offensive genuis from Lex Cath who is a Lawrence Co alum. They should be competetive in their District.
I wouldn't count the dawgs out so easily. They have good numbers every year and from what I hear they have a lot of kids(45 plus) already in the weight room. Plus a new Offensive genuis from Lex Cath who is a Lawrence Co alum. They should be competetive in their District.
DevilsWin Wrote:I wouldn't count the dawgs out so easily. They have good numbers every year and from what I hear they have a lot of kids(45 plus) already in the weight room. Plus a new Offensive genuis from Lex Cath who is a Lawrence Co alum. They should be competetive in their District.

whats the disrtict, boyd, greenup and rowan? either way they cant hang with russell, belfry and breathitt. they automatically make the playoffs though i geuss if its only a 4 team district, but i doubt they will do anything once they get there. sorry devilswin, but looking at that schedule im countin the dawgs out.
DevilsWin Wrote:I wouldn't count the dawgs out so easily. They have good numbers every year and from what I hear they have a lot of kids(45 plus) already in the weight room. Plus a new Offensive genuis from Lex Cath who is a Lawrence Co alum. They should be competetive in their District.

whats the disrtict, boyd, greenup and rowan? either way they cant hang with russell, belfry and breathitt. they automatically make the playoffs though i geuss if its only a 4 team district, but i doubt they will do anything once they get there. sorry devilswin, but looking at that schedule im countin the dawgs out.
Well biz thats how much you really know now isnt it. For the last 6 years the Belfry game has always been one of the best games in the area. They wasnt even blown out this year. Belfry didnt take control until midway through the 4th qtr. You can even ask any Belfry fan that when it comes to our games you just dont count the dawgs out. I think Russell will not be as strong this year either but thats just IMO.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well biz thats how much you really know now isnt it. For the last 6 years the Belfry game has always been one of the best games in the area. They wasnt even blown out this year. Belfry didnt take control until midway through the 4th qtr. You can even ask any Belfry fan that when it comes to our games you just dont count the dawgs out. I think Russell will not be as strong this year either but thats just IMO.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Batpuff Wrote:Well biz thats how much you really know now isnt it. For the last 6 years the Belfry game has always been one of the best games in the area. They wasnt even blown out this year. Belfry didnt take control until midway through the 4th qtr. You can even ask any Belfry fan that when it comes to our games you just dont count the dawgs out. I think Russell will not be as strong this year either but thats just IMO.

funny. russell not strong? russell is always strong:devilflam
I never said they wasnt, I said they was going to be as strong as they have been, and its nothing to do with physical strength.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Like I said, don't count out the Dawgs. The whole county lives for football.
DevilsWin Wrote:Like I said, don't count out the Dawgs. The whole county lives for football.

Dead on right :Thumbs:

I am also glad to hear that there are 45+ kids in the weight room already busting their tails.
Batpuff Wrote:I never said they wasnt, I said they was going to be as strong as they have been, and its nothing to do with physical strength.

i know it has nothing to do with physical strength
Old school Dawg Wrote:I heard cody roberts was going to Tolsia,,tell me that was a joke.

I thought you were a true Bulldog fan, I question that now????????
Way to get that sick out and start stiring!!!!!!:dontthink
bizmark Wrote:Sheldon Clark - L
Coal Grove - W
Breathitt Co - L
Russell - L
Belfry - L
Pburg - L
Boyd Co - L
Greenup Co - W
Rowan Co - w

Everyone keeps leaving Letcher Co. Central off is that a questionable W or L
Black and Gold Wrote:No Sheldon clark will beat them i know this for sure they dont stand a chance
You have got to be kidding or maybe your 5 or 6 years old.Dont have a chance?Sounds like Mike Tyson before he fought Buster Douglas.I am one who thinks Sheldon Clark is getting ready to have some of the best teams in the history of that school.If they have any players who think the way you are Black and Gold they will be a big disappointment.Anybody can get beat.Sheldon Clarks coach would jump out of his shoes if he ever hears a player make such an stupid statement.Dont get mad at me Black and gold but you learn from this and never say a team is going to win and you now this for sure.:ChairHit:
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next