Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry 50 JBS 47
3 points Wrote:Thats right, you better not over look anybody Including JBS.And why do you call JBS the almighty? Hazard maybe or PCC. KCC sure are not. JBS coaching is terrible and they still come within 3 .

i believe its called sarcasm.......
jbs
thedarkside Wrote:jbs

?????wot about em?
champion Wrote:One game. JBS has lost one district game....."already dead"? . um, ok. Someone has to lose. Perry beat JBS, yes. And Hazard has beaten JBS. .... But Perry has also beaten Hazard. ...soo?..... one loss, does not mean that their "great dynasty is already dead". sorry.
This game didn't count toward anything in the district. JBS is already # 1 in the district. This was just a nothing game.
so it counts in the region so its not a nothing game......u have to go through district and region before u get to the sweet sixteen
The Stepps have done it again.. I find this hilarious... JBS, a team with great talent, but leadership that does not see fit that the talent is put together... I hope Jim and Gary can coach Clark and Clint on to a "GREAT" career at Alice Lloyd.. which they do not deserve to be at, let alone a D-1 NCAA school... really sickening to see all our boys being put down and discriminated against by a bunch of arrogant, corrupt, basketball wanna-bes, that is the Stepp family. They need to face the fact that they were nothing but selfish players who cared nothing for the teams they played for in their youth and just training their next generation to do the same is not going to take them anywhere. Congrats PCC on a great win.. although it may not be that big of a deal now for anyone to beat JBS, not taking anything away from PCC. Coach Holland always find a way to get his Commadores to the next level and come tournament time they will be a force to be reckoned with... good luck PCC
no one is overrated in the 14th region but JBS end of story
sportsfreak22 Wrote:so it counts in the region so its not a nothing game......u have to go through district and region before u get to the sweet sixteen
It doesn't count any where. We haven't played the district yet, dumb butt
wiseman Wrote:The Stepps have done it again.. I find this hilarious... JBS, a team with great talent, but leadership that does not see fit that the talent is put together... I hope Jim and Gary can coach Clark and Clint on to a "GREAT" career at Alice Lloyd.. which they do not deserve to be at, let alone a D-1 NCAA school... really sickening to see all our boys being put down and discriminated against by a bunch of arrogant, corrupt, basketball wanna-bes, that is the Stepp family. They need to face the fact that they were nothing but selfish players who cared nothing for the teams they played for in their youth and just training their next generation to do the same is not going to take them anywhere. Congrats PCC on a great win.. although it may not be that big of a deal now for anyone to beat JBS, not taking anything away from PCC. Coach Holland always find a way to get his Commadores to the next level and come tournament time they will be a force to be reckoned with... good luck PCC

haha Nuff said......... lol
[Image: http://uplink.space.com/attachments/4076..._worms.jpg]
yeah it does.....region games are just as important due to the rankings u get
3 points Wrote:It doesn't count any where. We haven't played the district yet, dumb butt

it counts in the regional rankings on KHSAA DUMB BUTT
lol thank you punjabi
some jbs people on here dont even know basketball lol
punjabi_bulldog79 Wrote:it counts in the regional rankings on KHSAA DUMB BUTT
JBS is #1 in the district, It doesn't matter about this game.
it does matter in the region moron so it does matter
NOW that JBS has lost again, making an excuse like that the game didnt matter is an insult to the other team and the players, saying tht their hard work on the floor didnt matter.
ok powell county what are you a 2 or 3 a school and struggling to be .500. your really somebody to talk trash you desk jockey lol
punjabi_bulldog79 Wrote:NOW that JBS has lost again, making an excuse like that the game didnt matter is an insult to the other team and the players, saying tht their hard work on the floor didnt matter.
So its an insult, so what. It wouldn't be the first insult you ever heard
3 points Wrote:So its an insult, so what. It wouldn't be the first insult you ever heard

that just shows how much of a sportsmanship u have. You really need to be shutten up, i guess the past losses havent done much for yer mouth
i really dont see powell co struggling right now
who all is in jbs distict??
sportsfreak22 Wrote:it does matter in the region moron so it does matter
Nope it doesn't
punjabi_bulldog79 Wrote:that just shows how much of a sportsmanship u have. You really need to be shutten up, i guess the past losses havent done much for yer mouth
You got that right. But I am as good a sport as you'll find on here.
???????????????????
3 points Wrote:Nope it doesn't

I THINK U OUGHT TO GO ON THE KHSAA WEB SITE AND SEE THAT IT GOES ON THE RECORD AND IF IT GOES ON THE RECORD IT COUNTS AS IT GIVES U THE CURRENT RANKINGS OF TEAMS.
lol tell him punjabi
punjabi_bulldog79 Wrote:I THINK U OUGHT TO GO ON THE KHSAA WEB SITE AND SEE THAT IT GOES ON THE RECORD AND IF IT GOES ON THE RECORD IT COUNTS AS IT GIVES U THE CURRENT RANKINGS OF TEAMS.
It doesn't matter as far as the district Tournament goes.
it doesnt matter if u think it counts or not 3 points, we were never talking abt district dummy, we were talking about the regiona s a whole, good god, someone needs to put some sense in u.
punjabi_bulldog79 Wrote:it doesnt matter if u think it counts or not 3 points
It doesn't matter if you think it counts punjabi, I was talking about going into the district tourny Dummy
3 points Wrote:This game didn't count toward anything in the district. JBS is already # 1 in the district. This was just a nothing game.

that is why i said that it counts coz its a regional game, its not a nothing game, u declared it to be a nothing game over all