Poll: kcc or letcher
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Letcher County
0%
Knott County Central
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott County Central at Letcher. Who will win?
Dawggie Wrote:In an earlier thread someone asked what was wrong with Knott. I went to a super bowl party yesterday with some guys from knott, hazard and jbs. I heard that most of knott's players have figured out who is on here talking about them. It's sad when your teammate's parent is on here trashing you. You don't see Hazard or perry or breathitt or letcher people on here trashing their own players. I don't know why the knott co schools trash their own players. Jbs does it too.. Support your boys on here and at the gym and chemistry might improve. If not you should throw in the towel and look for the Dawgs to make noise come tourney time.

If the team- players and parents come together knott will win. If not Letcher by 8. Remember letcher did beat breathitt.

whos on here trashing kcc? and did u forget we beat lcc earlier in the season. our boys r comin together and we been doin okay.:howdy:
Letcher by 12
This will probally be the biggest or the 2nd biggest game in the regular season for knott and you can tell by watchin knott they are startin to come together as a team knott wins this one
LCC by 7
speedy Wrote:whos on here trashing kcc? and did u forget we beat lcc earlier in the season. our boys r comin together and we been doin okay.:howdy:

Hmmm.... I seem to remember a Cougar team coming back from almost 20 below and only losing by 1 point!56- 57
Im still saying Cougars will win this one by 11
speedy Wrote:whos on here trashing kcc? and did u forget we beat lcc earlier in the season. our boys r comin together and we been doin okay.:howdy:
Umm Yeah I remember..LCC by 7!:Clap:
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Umm Yeah I remember..LCC by 7!:Clap:

not gonna happen:1:
Only time shall tell!
KCC by 8
KCC cant beat anyone. So LCC by a lot.
This game has been cancelled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devilflam
KCC boys are thanking, thank god.
Ok?
JBS Fan Wrote:KCC boys are thanking, thank god.
What grade are you in ? Elementary school? Isnt there an age limit to people being able to post on here becasue you make some of the dumbest and immature post I have ever heard. I think KCC was the one who rescheduled for today.
I told you LCC would win.