Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
59th District
Where will the 59th District be held at this year,wasn't it Pikeville last year? can't remember!!
I think David is hosting it, But im not for sure.
oh,I know I have asked this before but dont remember,Where is David located at lol?
The 59th district this year is being held at Pikeville. Last year they was held at East Ridge. I personally dont think that David should be allowed to host it for the fact that now that they have Allen Central mad at them, they are playing their home games at the Martin Community Center.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
So is the 15th region still going to be at the Expo Center
^Yes
The 59th District tourney is at Pikeville(David is the host,technically).
The 15th Region tourney is at the EXPO center in 2007, 2008, and 2009, at least.
3 year contract.
FOX SPORTS Wrote:The 59th District tourney is at Pikeville(David is the host,technically).
The 15th Region tourney is at the EXPO center in 2007, 2008, and 2009, at least.
3 year contract.

If David is the host school this year by having it at Pikeville, when is Pikevilles turn to have it? Would it be next year or the year after?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
FOX SPORTS Wrote:The 59th District tourney is at Pikeville(David is the host,technically).
3 year contract.

alright, thanks!!