Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's on your Ipod/MP3 Player?
Just wanted to know what everone listens too?
I actually have a little bit of everything on my Ipod. But the genre that sticks out the most would be country, classic country and southern rock.
Country and bluegrass
Everything but mostly country.
On my IPOD I have Country, Hip Hop, Rock, and some comedy.

561 songs
1.5 days of music
2.05 GB
2000 songs and 5 videos
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
I have a little of everything, except rap. Mostly country. I didn't have one until last fall. I had an away game in North Carolina, it was going to be 9 hours on a bus, so i went straight and bought one.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
I have a 30 gig one. Only have like 350 songs on it tho, 2 movies and a podcast which isnt any good.
I dont even know where mine is...lol...I think I lost it in the recent move. It was a Creation Nano or whatever and it was like $60... nothing too big...now if it would've been a Ipod I would've cried.
Rock and Rap... I also have some comedy stand ups on there.
I have just about everything in the world on there. Lots of Country, Rock, and Classic Rock.
Mine has ALOT of country and what I call warm up music...I listen to it before every ball game I play in!
baller25 Wrote:Mine has ALOT of country and what I call warm up music...I listen to it before every ball game I play in!
Gotta have the warm up music.
I have a little bit of everything..Like listening to Mat Kearney...Candlebox..
Meaty Wrote:Rock and Rap... I also have some comedy stand ups on there.

Yeah I also have some stand-ups on mine. Gotta get a few laughs in from time to time.
I dont have one i bought my girlfriend one haha
Metal and all types of Rock so I can work out to it.
That is the only reason I own one. Couldn't imagine lifting and running without it!!
Anything but rap really. Not a big fan.

Mostly rap some metal an episode of south park and the boise state/ oklahoma game
you forgot to tell them you have George Michael, Wham, Air Supply and Rod Stewart on it
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I have a little bit of everything..Like listening to Mat Kearney...Candlebox..
anything from Shooter Jennings to Waylon to Skynyrd to the James Gang. Ted Nugent, Marshall Tucker, AC/DC to Sabbath to Pantera. If it rocks, I got it, lol...it varies.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:you forgot to tell them you have George Michael, Wham, Air Supply and Rod Stewart on it
And your girlfriend moaning my name...I owe you one, lol!
I DON'T have any opera, other than that I've got lots of everything else from John Mayer Steely Dan, Billy Joel, Elton John to Brooks & Dunn, Montgomerey Gentry to Diana Krall, Harry Connick Jr., Earl Klugh, Bob James, David Sanborn, to Hector Berlioz, Mozart, Offenbach and Beethoven. But NO opera.