Poll: Who Will Win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Scott Co.
0%
Huntington High
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scott Co. Vs Huntington
mrfootball03 Wrote:True, but in all honesty I do not think OJ is better than Lebron as a senior
Well it was a poll in the cincinnati paper so I know they were biased.OJ is a better shooter from outside.
Old school Dawg Wrote:Well it was a poll in the cincinnati paper so I know they were biased.OJ is a better shooter from outside.

If you watch Lebrons film.. it looks so much different that OJ's...
Lebron controlled the game, he was unstoppable... Mayo isn't so much..
Hes an awesome player don't get me wrong.. I just don't think hes as good
as Lebron was... But then again.. Lebron has alot more size that OJ..
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:When is this game and where?

Actually I think this one will be played at Memorial Coliseum as well.
This should be a very entertaining game, Mayo and Patterson and the Early kid who is the 6th man will have as always solid games. Bud Mackey for Scott Co. will have a good one as well, and hopefully Scott Co. can get the W. But I just dont see it happening, HH is too strong, they will win by 14 points, 95-81.
Batpuff Wrote:WEll guys and gals I hate to tell you but he has only been held back one year. He played with my cousin in AAU ball and was only a year behind him then, and my cousin just graduated last year so its about correct.

Unless this was several years ago ( even then many birth certificates were fake) age does not really matter so much since AAU is based on grade levels now. Which IMO was changed just to cater to the overage teams.
If he was Ky boy you all would not even question his age.Everybody in the tri-state watched Oj grow up and nobody ever lied about his age.
Saying he is a trouble maker and all that are just flat out lies.He is a good kid.
Scott Co.
Huntington High by 20+
I watched the game against Lexington Catholic. I havn't watched Scott Co. but unless they're ALOT better than Lexington Catholic, Huntington High wont have a problem. The only time the game against Catholic was close was when Huntington High got up big and then got bored. And Mayo didn't even try half of the game. But he turned it on the the 2nd half and scored 31 in the second half. He did whatever he wanted. One player can't beat a team..but Huntington High would be very good without him. They have 6 Division 1 prospects. Hell..they're 6th man is signed to a scholorship at Oklahoma. With that kind of team already, plus O.J. Mayo..Scott Co. doesn't have much of a chance.
Ill go with HHS by at least 10
theyll play them better than catholic did w/o a doubt but i dont think theyll win
but im still pulling for the cards though
Huntington will win by 20+ they could of beat lex Cath. by any score they wanted too, they toyed with them most of the game...
No doubt HHS will come away with this one easily..

I'll just go out an say 98-69
The announcers for the LexCath/HHS game said that OJ got a 29 on his ACT...
The King Wrote:The announcers for the LexCath/HHS game said that OJ got a 29 on his ACT...

Yep, thats OJ... Intellegent kid.. He handles all the media very well too
He is too much trouble tho. Got kicked out of 3 schools for fighting
Subway Eater Wrote:He is too much trouble tho. Got kicked out of 3 schools for fighting

Dude.. you guys are way off on your facts..
Why don't you tell me what schools he has been kicked out of?.. We would all like to know
I look at it like this, Scott County has nothing to lose in this game. They are a big time underdog IMO. Billy Hicks is one hell of a coach, if you think for one second he isn't gonna have his kids fired up and ready for this game then you are crazy. I would LOVE to see SC beat OJ and company. I look for Scott to come out on fire, but in the end, it won't be enough, HHS by 10.
He got kicked out of the 2 schools in Ohio and Rose Hill
Subway Eater Wrote:He got kicked out of the 2 schools in Ohio and Rose Hill

Well, One I know, he didn't get kicked out of Rose Hill... The staff there begged him to stay.. And 2.. when he left Rose Hill he enrolled in North College Hill.. when he left there in August he enrolled in Huntington.. and he didnt get kicked out of NCH.. so where you get the other 2?
mrfootball03 Wrote:Well, One I know, he didn't get kicked out of Rose Hill... The staff there begged him to stay.. And 2.. when he left Rose Hill he enrolled in North College Hill.. when he left there in August he enrolled in Huntington.. and he didnt get kicked out of NCH.. so where you get the other 2?

They dont know what the hell they are talking about, you are gonna always have people try to bring him down because he is such an outstanding player... You think they are bad on this site, go look on BGP....
Go Hh
I don't think people realize how good Huntington really is. Scott is great but Huntington is a hand picked dream team. People need to realize that the players around O.J. are great. Patterson is probably not the second best player on that team. The two guards are extremely fun to watch and can light it up.
HHS 97
Scott 77
Larry Legend Wrote:I don't think people realize how good Huntington really is. Scott is great but Huntington is a hand picked dream team. People need to realize that the players around O.J. are great. Patterson is probably not the second best player on that team. The two guards are extremely fun to watch and can light it up.

Your right.. Except if you ask me, hes the best..
Old school Dawg Wrote:Saying he is a trouble maker and all that are just flat out lies.He is a good kid.

I'm not saying he is an angel, but you are right about him being a good kid. All the talk on here is just people that are jealous of him and want to drag him down. I guarantee you that no one would be talking about him if he went to their school! lol
Subway Eater Wrote:He got kicked out of the 2 schools in Ohio and Rose Hill

You have no idea what you are talking about! You have been greatly misinformed by someone.:lmao:
Huntingtion High by 10+...
Why is everyone making such a big deal over the margin of victory?? I have seen HH play now. They are the real deal!!

The reality is that HH is in a whole other league than Scott County (even though they are one of the best teams in Kentucky). HH is LOADED!! And the amazing part is that they aren't recruited players. Everyone of their team is local talent. OJ moved away but he is a Huntington boy. It is amazing that so much talent could end up on one team at the same time. But unfortunately for their opponents, they did!

HH may not play to their max ability the entire game b/c they won't have to. So the margin of victory may be large or could be closer. But I guarantee you (after having seen them play) it won't be under double digits.
It is only people in Ky talking trash about Mayo.