Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 56 Shelby Valley 48
final
Final!
Final
Did anyone notice the drug number on the bottom of the screen from Unite
Congrats Hazard
i wasnt surprised by this, in fact i picked hazard, the whole shelby valley winning streak is over, now please lets move on.
Good Job Hazard
Great win for Hazard! i didnt get to come to the game so was valley playing bad, or hazard just the better ball team?
great effort from both teams way to go bulldogs now lets see if u can win the whole thing .....I seeen this one coming to valley
Get em next time Valley
Wow... they've been beat
wow, this is a shock to me. now its hazard vs jbs!!!!
Shelby Valley probably led for about 80% of the game, but couldn't hit the easy shots at the end of the game. Inexperience got the best of them in this game as Hazard is a heavily led Senior team.

Not a bad loss for Shelby Valley. They'll be fine.
From what I seen niether team played to well. I didn't really see any tough Defense. But, I did see alot of unforced turnovers and not to good of a shooting night from either. But, I guess that goes to show that this is the first team that has actually played Def, against SV this season and look what happened.
Congrats Hazard on finally ending the streak. IMO Hazard will win the tourney.
OffTheHook Wrote:From what I seen niether team played to well. I didn't really see any tough Defense. But, I did see alot of unforced turnovers and not to good of a shooting night from either. But, I guess that goes to show that this is the first team that has actually played Def, against SV this season and look what happened.

I think Bell County played some tough defense against them and look what happened.
Hicks didnt even do that well tonite, Only had 16 points. Hes a good team player
alfus21 Wrote:I think Bell County played some tough defense against them and look what happened.

Yep they gave it away.
RivalsKing Wrote:Hicks didnt even do that well tonite, Only had 16 points. Hes a good team player

They had a player on him all night, but he still hurt them at the line and on defense.
OffTheHook Wrote:Yep they gave it away.

:thatsfunn Back to the topic now.
Congrats hazard....Jacob Bryant had a good night...bad officiating both ways more toward valley in the end......valleys deffense forced hazard to have alot of turnovers... get em next time wildcats....sorry for your first loss of the season...
Here comes the excuses y valley lost haha.
Buckeyex7x Wrote:Here comes the excuses y valley lost haha.

I didn't see any excuses. They played like their experience suggests. Hazard just had big game experience more than SV. It showed in the end.
bluefever4life Wrote:Congrats hazard....Jacob Bryant had a good night...bad officiating both ways more toward valley in the end......valleys deffense forced hazard to have alot of turnovers... get emnext time wildcats....sorry for your first loss of the season...
Bad Refs, WHAT?? No way
Im just waiting for some cause i know they are coming.
Buckeyex7x Wrote:Im just waiting for some cause i know they are coming.

You'll just be left waiting then.
Watched end of the 3rd quarter, and I thought it was an exciting game to watch. Congrats Dawgs.
wow, I didnt see this one comin. Congrats Hazard.
What was so hard to see about this one???
Buckeyex7x Wrote:Here comes the excuses y valley lost haha.

Excuses?.....nobody blamed it on anyone....i said there were bad calls both ways...Hazard in the end proved to be the stronger team tonight...so just stick to the game and quit starting stuff......