Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark 67 Pike Central 61
final
congrats SC...3 in a row if i'm not mistaken
I was at this game it was a great game to watch....congrats SC
So who will sc play tomorrow
Congrats SC. Startin to get on a roll now. And this was a quality win over Pike Central.
Sc seems to be pulling things together. They may be able to make a run come tourny time.
Nice win Cards.
Congrats SC.
Not surprised by this win. Them boys can play some. Congrats on the win though kids and build with it
Nice win for the Cards!!!
it was just a few weeks ago that Pike Central beat SC by over 30 so this was good win for coach Hammond and his team who have won three of the last four. This group of kids are learning how to win and hopefully they can get past Powell Co in the finals and show Superintendent Blackburn that no coaching change has to be made
Great job Cardinals!!Boy Im glad I didnt take some earlier posts too seriously about how bad the Cards are.One post,,,Can Sheldon Clark beat David?
khsaa said this game was in overtime, is this true or was there a error on their site?
Congrats Sheldon Clark
it would be a good game i'd say but SC would prolly win

Old school Dawg Wrote:Great job Cardinals!!Boy Im glad I didnt take some earlier posts too seriously about how bad the Cards are.One post,,,Can Sheldon Clark beat David?
It was in overtime stroked
Way to go Cards! Things are looking up. I'm not saying they are going to pull out a winning season, but things aren't looking as bad as alot of people thought.