Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg 58 - AC 37 Final
Cats led the entire game and AC had 21 to's. Sloppy game on both ends but Cats survive to play Friday. Joe Blackburn player of the game, 13 points off the bench.

Chaffins- 11
JM Stephens- 8
Compton- 9
M Stephens- 3
Leslie- 7
Ousley- 2
Morrison- 2
Herrick- 3

AC- R Hammond 7, J Martin 12, J Prater 5,
Um well congrads to pburg....AC is not playing good ball at all this season.
Way to go Blackcats! Great game JOE!!!
Way to go Cats!!! and Congrats to Joe!!!
Good Luck in the rest of the tourny boys!!
Congrats to the cats and Joe
Congrats Pburg. Was it just me or was anybody else thinking that at first AC might actually give them a run for there money. Then AC just couldnt put one in the ocean.
"NothingButNet" Wrote:Congrats Pburg. Was it just me or was anybody else thinking that at first AC might actually give them a run for there money. Then AC just couldnt put one in the ocean.

I thought so too. I'm glad the Blackcats won, and hopefully they'll continue to win!!
I'm glad they played bad against this team, hopefully they can get that out of their system and begin to roll again.
That's what I was thinking Jay. I hope this is P-burg's last bad game because they have played horrible their last 2 games and still won by 21 and 15. If they play like they were playing then noone will stop them from going to state this year.
Congrats P-burg, even though they didn't play great they pulled out a important win that put them in the region.
Congrads to P-Burg.

I think we could c a coaching change at AC next year.
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:Congrads to P-Burg.

I think we could c a coaching change at AC next year.

Martin is one of the best coaches in the region, just not much talent to work with.
I agree with Blackcat, in the past he's had good talent and won the region... so he isn't a bad coach.
Martin is an excellent coach. Just like you guys have said, the talent level has gone down at Allen Central, but that happens everywhere. You gotta give him some time to get the right crew.
In many ways, yes. In other ways, no.