Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will the CAM be tailgaiting for RUSSELL??
Anyone going down early to tailgate for the game. I know I am riding with Midee1 and we could bring some covered dishes to pitch in..... Has to be civil now...:devilflam TongueirateSho
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Devilologist Wrote:Anyone going down early to tailgate for the game. I know I am riding with Midee1 and we could bring some covered dishes to pitch in..... Has to be civil now...:devilflam TongueirateSho

Good Lord! I have to ride with you again?
you dont have to but then you did envite me to ride with ya.....Man you are getting old... CRS desease is hitting you fast...
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Devilologist Wrote:you dont have to but then you did envite me to ride with ya.....Man you are getting old... CRS desease is hitting you fast...

Well you can still ride with me as long as you don't bring more than 3 with you.
I'm in guys! I have a grill and a table!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
BelfryJustice Wrote:I'm in guys! I have a grill and a table!

Confusedhh: You weren't supposed to tell him.
Midee1 Wrote:Confusedhh: You weren't supposed to tell him.

So he was the one!
We tailgate every home home!! We usually have everything you could want! Like tonight there was HB, HD, chili beans, soup, meatballs, chicken and dumplins, corn casserolle, lil smokies....gosh I cant remember what all there was! But we were talking about just doing the hamburgers and hotdogs and meatballs, cheese balls...finger foods and things like that next week because of Thanksgiving dinner Thursday. I'll keep you posted...come join us!
BelfryJustice Wrote:So he was the one!

Yes he was. You have now officially ruined the trip. I'm not going now.:ChairHit: Smile

Fox Sports should be there as well.Confusedhh:
We need to get this set up then so we all can meet. I'm in for a little grill and some food. Just let me know what I need to bring.
BelfryJustice Wrote:I'm in guys! I have a grill and a table!

If your joining the tailgate party we ALWAYS have, we have a grill and tables we use every week. We have been short on a table or 2 the past couple of weeks though.
Forget it DUDE I will drive myself and stop acting like you hate me on here.........You are really starting to offend me in public and it aint cosher BROTHER........
What does everyone want?
Devilologist Wrote:you dont have to but then you did envite me to ride with ya.....Man you are getting old... CRS desease is hitting you fast...

I really need to know who is going with you. Dee is now saying she may be able to go. If so that will just leave 2 seats. After me, her and Michael. Papaw also asked if he could get a ride.
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:If your joining the tailgate party we ALWAYS have, we have a grill and tables we use every week. We have been short on a table or 2 the past couple of weeks though.

I have one table! I also has one of the coleman gas grill! Do I need to bring the grill also? What would you like for us to bring?
Devilologist Wrote:Forget it DUDE I will drive myself and stop acting like you hate me on here.........You are really starting to offend me in public and it aint cosher BROTHER........

You are not good with jokes! We will make you wear a Belfry shirt if you don't calm down! LOLTongueirateSho
Now if you did not know us youwould THINK that I was really upset,,, I am not.. we joke on here and just because it is typed a certain way people can take it to offense and be mad...... This is the trouble with posting.. people read something that is harmless to some and take offense to others.. People get to caught up in the WORDS.... I love MIDEE1 and his family like nothing else.. they are great people.. they are great Russell fans and love helping others... Now back to business...
Yea it is ME and I hope that youy guys have a lot of grill space cause we can bring some MEAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love to see everyone there next weekend and let us know what to bring......This game is becoming repetative.. isn't it// Great job Belfry,,see ya in 7 days..
this week is all going to be finger foods, we figured thanksgiving will do us all in on the real stuff!
We have a good size grill that we use every week so we should be fine there. Could definetely use the table! What would everyone like to bring? Anything is fine. We make sure the burgers and dogs are covered then everyone just brings a dish. Everyone brings their own drinks too. This will be fun!

:letsparty
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:We have a good size grill that we use every week so we should be fine there. Could definetely use the table! What would everyone like to bring? Anything is fine. We make sure the burgers and dogs are covered then everyone just brings a dish. Everyone brings their own drinks too. This will be fun!

:letsparty

Put me down for a table and some bean dip! It is good but will work on you the next day!
friendofbelfry Wrote:this week is all going to be finger foods, we figured thanksgiving will do us all in on the real stuff!

You have obviously not seen me and Devilologist eat.:yikes:
maybe we should feed all you russell RED DEVILS turkey, then you could all sleep!!!! LOL .............j/k
So far we are doing burgers, dogs, meatballs, ham wraps and cheese balls. Thats a pretty decent menu so far considering its only Friday night and we usually dont get the menu going till Monday. Anything anyone wants to bring will be great! I'm thinking if this works out we'll need a lot of food :thumpsup:
BelfryJustice Wrote:Put me down for a table and some bean dip! It is good but will work on you the next day!

:yikes:

LOL Sounds good!
Midee1 Wrote:You have obviously not seen me and Devilologist eat.:yikes:

Just leave that real big kid at home! We wouldn't want him to eat all of the food!
Alright we are having fingers again,, who lost them this time.. Dont put your fingers in front of SETH HARVEY or you will loose them ,, for sure.... We will bring drinks for us and plates to if you need us too..... Do you guys need a pop up tent or anything, I have a small 10x10...same one we used with the boosters last year Midde1.... What time to start? We have drive to do first and need to know what time to leave.......
BelfryJustice Wrote:Just leave that real big kid at home! We wouldn't want him to eat all of the food!

If your talking my real big kid. He is coming with me. You all will like him. He was the NG and RT Tackle on the state championship team from last year.Confusedhh:
Midee1 Wrote:If your talking my real big kid. He is coming with me. You all will like him. He was the NG and RT Tackle on the state championship team from last year.Confusedhh:

No I was talking about the big kid on your team! He can stay in Russell.
Pirates~R~Us Wrote::yikes:

LOL Sounds good!

What time do you guys and gals start?
BelfryJustice Wrote:No I was talking about the big kid on your team! He can stay in Russell.

Sorry. He'll be there. Smile