Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Human Mind???
Big Grin
Ive seen this a thousand times before..lol..
Me too. *yawns*
Who cares its a thread isnt it?lol
This post padding stuff is making me yawn lol...
Why did you delete it? I am sure there are others who have not seen it..Anyway, we have a section just for post padding ..lol...
I didnt even get to see it then you took it away.
maybe they will put it back up...
Maybe you need to get your post count up a little bit haha.
Ahh 4leaf I really dont care about my post counts I could have 4000 and it wouldnt matter, posts doesnt mean anything to me...i just like to get on here and read what other people thinks and post ever now and then....
Sorry everyone if you have seen this before but I thought it was cool because I hadnt seen it before so see what you all think...and once again sorry if you have seen it.......

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was

rdanieg.

The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid.

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't

mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt

tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.

The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a

porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey

lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and

I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt
Yeah, I've seen it before, but still.....................AMAZING
I had never seen it.. Kinda reminds me of the way I write.. Thanks for sharing football05
I've never seen this before either. Pretty interesting, thanks football05
football05 Wrote:Ahh 4leaf I really dont care about my post counts I could have 4000 and it wouldnt matter, posts doesnt mean anything to me...i just like to get on here and read what other people thinks and post ever now and then....

We encourage you to post more and tell us your thoughts...thanks for sharing...all I was saying earlier was that I had seen this before..but Im sure there are plenty that havent.... Big Grin
Yea, ive seen alot of other stuff on here that other people had posted too but i didnt say anything about it...Yea POST COUNTS??? Like i said it means nothing to me i just like the site and i like to read the interesting stuff others have to say about sports....
Gahh, that post was meant for BGG, she said numerous times last night that she was trying to get her post count up. It was in no way directed toward you.
O ok my bad....
My bad 4 leaf
No problem, its ok, I just didn't want you to think I was making your post count a big deal. I was just aggrevating BGG a lil.
I would never..lol..
Never seen it...

That is amazing!
Never seen it either. I read that quicker than I would if the words were spelled right. LOL
that is amazing to me, I read right threw what Football wrote, and to think people fix typos and misspellings... that really was amazing to me to be able to read that, I just gotta wonder how long it took him to write all that out or if he typed it then went back and changed the letters around. What about it football, how did you do that?
I've seen that disproved before.
its pretty sad when u read that faster then when words are in correct order lol mayb i should start spelling crap liek that haha
I wonder what BGRBABE thinks about the human mind
You are curious about what you thinks about the human mind.
What is the definition of mind?
Mind is an illusion.