Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 33 Paintsville 12
Final
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
WOOT! Pikeville is going to playoffs correct?
Pikeville
Harmon 20 carries, 177 yards

230 on the ground
4 of 5 in the air for 18 yards
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
Is this correct for the playoffs?

Jenkins at Pikeville
Paintsville at Hazard
That is correct!!
Congrats To The Panthers!!!
I heard that Cantrell is back are any of the other injured players back, I know that Pugh, Sublett and Cantrell how many other seniors are there?
Congrats Pikeville
great win tonight boys
the road to state starts now
Daniel Pugh had minus 24 yards rushing in this game and 49 yards passing.
He did score 2 TD's, one on a kickoff return.

Paintsville had 34 yards rushing as a team, and 83 total yards against Pikeville's D.

One of the Honakers didn't play for Pikeville I believe.
The game would've been closer if Pugh would have played tonight
EDITOR NOTE: ^^ This is false information^

Pugh did play the entire game.
jetpilot Wrote:Daniel Pugh had minus 24 yards rushing in this game and 49 yards passing.

Paintsville had 34 yards rushing as a team, and 83 total yards against Pikeville's D.

Was he injuried?
Congrats Panthers
Thats what I heard, but jetpiolt said he did
if so my bad
jetpilot Wrote:Daniel Pugh had minus 24 yards rushing in this game and 49 yards passing.

Your stats are correct, but Paintsville moved the ball well against Pikeville.
Several bad snaps going over Pugh's head for 10 yard losses don't really help your stats!
This was actually a pretty good game! Several big hits for both teams!
After the Tigers fell behind by 14 in the fourth, they started arm tackleing and trying to strip the ball resulting in huge chunks of yardage for the Panthers!!!
I really enjoyed the game in all the slop!!!
See ya in Pikeville in a couple of weeks!
Congrats Pikeville! Great game by several players!
Good job Tigers! Congrats Pught for breaking Painsville's all time TD!!! 104 and counting!
Great Game Cantrell!!! You ran hard and welcome back!!!
Old School Wrote:Was he injuried?

One of the coaches said Ted had a bad wing!!
The Guru Wrote:One of the coaches said Ted had a bad wing!!
Yea Teds right shoulder is hurtin him, but he should be good 2 go in a week or two.
Probably saving him for 2nd or 3rd round

I sure hope your right about seein us in a few weeks! It'd be nice to see Paintsville beat Hazard, but of course who ever wins next week will see us, but I'd like to see a rematch 2nd round on a dry field! Things would be a little clearer then, don’t know about Paintsville, but tonight was Pikeville's first mud bowl all season
Oh quit making excuses for them
CONGRATS Pikeville. And great effort TIGERS!! CONGRATS to PUGH for the record. He deserves it!!!!

Game was closer than I thought it would be!
What record did he set tonight
kysportsguru Wrote:Oh quit making excuses for them
Excuses for who???
I didn't think either team needed excuses.
kysportsguru Wrote:what record did he set tonight
He set a school record for most TDs in a career, 104.
kysportsguru Wrote:Oh quit making excuses for them

Excuses? do your research before you say sumthing you dont know about.
Ted ethier pulled a muscle or tore something a few weeks ago, why risk getting a key factor to the team hurt?
The Guru Wrote:Your stats are correct, but Paintsville moved the ball well against Pikeville.
Several bad snaps going over Pugh's head for 10 yard losses don't really help your stats!
This was actually a pretty good game! Several big hits for both teams!
After the Tigers fell behind by 14 in the fourth, they started arm tackleing and trying to strip the ball resulting in huge chunks of yardage for the Panthers!!!
I really enjoyed the game in all the slop!!!
See ya in Pikeville in a couple of weeks!
Congrats Pikeville! Great game by several players!
Good job Tigers! Congrats Pught for breaking Painsville's all time TD!!! 104 and counting!
Great Game Cantrell!!! You ran hard and welcome back!!!

Actually, Pikeville went back to the offense they ran in the first half (under center) and put the game away easy...
I do think Paintsville can beat Hazard...but I think Pikeville beats them again by a similar score or worse next time...
jetpilot Wrote:I do think Paintsville can beat Hazard...but I think Pikeville beats them again by a similar score or worse next time...

If the game was at Paintsville i'd give the nod 2 them, but its at Hazard, too many flags to win there, but who knows! i hope they do
yea that'd be my guess, if it wasnt so muddy tonight i think Pikeville's offense would have got clicking earlier, but oh well
Panther#42 Wrote:excuses? do ur research before u say sumthin u dont know about
Ted ethier pulled a muscle or tore something a few weeks ago, why risk getting a key factor to the team hurt?

I don't think he was talking about Honaker, I think he was talking about when you said things would be a little clearer on a dry field. He must have thought you meant that on a dry field Pikeville would have beat them worse then they did.
Redneck Wrote:I don't think he was talking about Honaker, I think he was talking about when you said things would be a little clearer on a dry field. He must have thought you meant that on a dry field Pikeville would have beat them worse then they did.

Oh, well in that case, yea they would have lol dont know about the tigers, but 2night was the panthers first muddy game of the year, it was hard for both teams im more than sure, but i do think if the conditions would have been dry Pikeville would have scored maybe 2-3 more TD's
but we'll never know, unless the tigers beat the bulldogs and come to pikeville in two weeks that is
Panther#42 Wrote:Oh, well in that case, yea they would have lol dont know about the tigers, but 2night was the panthers first muddy game of the year, it was hard for both teams im more than sure, but i do think if the conditions would have been dry Pikeville would have scored maybe 2-3 more TD's
but we'll never know, unless the tigers beat the bulldogs and come to pikeville in two weeks that is

Tonight was Paintsville's second mud game, the first being at South Floyd when they only beat SF 8-0. Never know, with a dry field both teams might have scored more. Paintsville did play good tonight, alot better than last week. Hopefully they will take the intensity they played with tonight to Hazard next week.
Personally I don't think the conditions would have mattered with the offense Pikeville ran in the 3rd quarter. They are MUCH better going under center.