Poll: Who will win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Jenkins
0%
Betsy Layne
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenkins vs. Betsy Layne
:letsparty Who will win this one guys? :letsparty
I think Jenkins will win this one
Im taking jenkins were goin 2 playoffs, and we have a lot of excitment goin in 2 this game..
What do you think about the game COACH B?
looks like we havent proven much huh guys we still got doubters
I would like you r input Coach B
Jenkins 42-16...nothing against Betsy Lane..BL has shown a lot of improvement as well, and I think their coaching staff has them in the right direction, which is something that program has sorely lacked...but Jenkins is too strong
i think it'll be a hard fought game but im going to take BL by a td
it will be a hard fought game like he said in the previous post.. but jenkins jus got out of a huge game, and won.. so i think the'll be ready to play...
Jenkins-42
BL-6
Jenkins will win. It won't be a real close game but it won't be a blowout either.
I guess
Jenkins-48
BL-12
Calling me out huh??? Jenkins has an excellent team, but I like my BOBCATS by a touchdown. I hope you guys make some noise in the playoffs AAL and PB5. Our BOBCATS did play pretty good against Phelps. Good Luck to both of our teams!!!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:What do you think about the game COACH B?
Thank you, Tidehoss32!! We are doing our best and these young men are responding.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Jenkins 42-16...nothing against Betsy Lane..BL has shown a lot of improvement as well, and I think their coaching staff has them in the right direction, which is something that program has sorely lacked...but Jenkins is too strong
well buddy i went to Jenkins, played for Jenkins, and graduated from there in '94, so Ill always pick my boys, but you have done a fantastic job with Betsy Lane...I'd pull for you guys over anybody BUT Jenkins...but you and your staff, as well as your players have busted your butts and showed guts all year..and theres no better compliment than a team that plays hard for four quarters and never quits..Keep doing what your doing, and it will pay off soon...and I have to give credit to our players, and Coaches Hall and Johnson at Jenkins for the fantastic job they have done as well..Good luck to both teams, but GO CAVS!!
CoachB Wrote:Thank you, Tidehoss32!! We are doing our best and these young men are responding.
How Cool,

I read lots of threads that talk about teams having class then they talk trash. Even though I'm am a Bobcat fan (born & raised) this is by far the best show of class from any teams I've seen all year. I will always pick my Bobcats to win. But good luck to both teams.

PS
Coach B- The football in memory of Craig Hamilton given to his Dad by the players last night was just awesome. I wish you could have known him.
Class dont get you far in football but it sure looks good
Stick with us lilbluefan, we are going in the right direction.:rockon: :1:
littlebluefan Wrote:How Cool,

I read lots of threads that talk about teams having class then they talk trash. Even though I'm am a Bobcat fan (born & raised) this is by far the best show of class from any teams I've seen all year. I will always pick my Bobcats to win. But good luck to both teams.

PS
Coach B- The football in memory of Craig Hamilton given to his Dad by the players last night was just awesome. I wish you could have known him.
Gotta go with J-town in this one
I remember 4 years ago when Jenkins went to Betsy Layne and there old coach I believe it was something like Ripolski or something like that tried to run the score up as much as he could and when they were up like 58-6, somewhere around there he was kicking onside kicks throwing the ball up to try to score again and had done that for the last 3 touchdowns. Was the worst show of class that I have ever witnessed and even had fans from Betsy Layne coming up to the players and coaches apologizing.I had forgot all about that until one of our SENIORS who were Freshman on that team 4 years ago told me that. Anyways, Best of Luck to both teams...BUT GO CAVS and KEEP ON ROLLIN'. Have a GREAT week of practice BIG GREEN!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I remember 4 years ago when Jenkins went to Betsy Layne and there old coach I believe it was something like Ripolski or something like that tried to run the score up as much as he could and when they were up like 58-6, somewhere around there he was kicking onside kicks throwing the ball up to try to score again and had done that for the last 3 touchdowns. Was the worst show of class that I have ever witnessed and even had fans from Betsy Layne coming up to the players and coaches apologizing.I had forgot all about that until one of our SENIORS who were Freshman on that team 4 years ago told me that. Anyways, Best of Luck to both teams...BUT GO CAVS and KEEP ON ROLLIN'. Have a GREAT week of practice BIG GREEN!
Great Post
i agree.... cant wait till this game..
5 more days
50-14 jenkins with the win.
Moe Wrote:50-14 jenkins with the win.

thanks
Jenkins-35
Betsy Layne-12
ill take jenkins on this one
Jenkins is playing really well right now!
Thanks.. we finally got things together..
EKY Sportster Wrote:Jenkins is playing really well right now!
Thanks alot