Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the best football movie?
in my opinion, Friday Night Lights is the best
Waterboy...
Varsity Blues, I give it a 10 a 10!
well they are alot of football movies and i have most of them...but i think RUDY is the best.
The Program
Remember the Titans is also a good one..
lpd826 Wrote:well they are alot of football movies and i have most of them...but i think RUDY is the best.

forgot about this one.IT has to be in the top five!
North Dallas Fourty
dont forget the remake of "The longest yard" was a good movie too..i liked it better than the original..........ya have new movies out now "Grid-Iron Gang"...."Invinsable"....just to name a couple
It's a tough decision between friday night lights and remember the titans for the best serioius movie, but waterboy is the funniest one
Remember The Titans, Friday Night Lights, Rudy three good movies right there and Radio
lpd826 Wrote:dont forget the remake of "The longest yard" was a good movie too..i liked it better than the original..........ya have new movies out now "Grid-Iron Gang"...."Invinsable"....just to name a couple

I think the original of the “Longest Yard” with Burt Reynolds was better than the re-make. But all in all it’s hard for me to pick a favorite, but it I had too it would be “Remember the Titans” I guess.
invincible
Brian's Song
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Varsity Blues is by far the greatest movie ever!!!Rudy was good too
Friday Night Lights...........
Best sceen ever when they took the field at the Astro Dome, BRING BACK .......MOJO,,,
Remember the Titans is my favorite.
Remember The Titans
friday night lights is for sure a tear jerker. i love that movie. Rudy as well
Remember the Titans is #1 on my list.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
Devilologist Wrote:Brian's Song

Man that was a tear jerker, big time.
any given sunday
Remember the titans,,rudy,,,it is not a football movie but Glory road is great!!!!
Remember the titans
Friday Night Lights
Varsity Blues and The replacements
little giants
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
necessary roughness
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
Friday Night Lights hands down
Now why would Friday Nights Lights pick Friday Nights Lights? LOL