•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs. Ashland Predictions and Bets!
Moose Nuck Wrote:It'll happen in about 6 weeks, my guess is in the State Semi's.

Nah that means the tomcats are eliminated and i dont like that idea
JCHSfootball Wrote:If you had seen the list the PHS kids sent to JC you would understand the starters being in there late...as for the South Point game I was there the "almost all the starters" were not in there.... maybe a few of the defensive players because we had some guys out that game, but the offense was out. You can't "run up the score" if your starting offense is on the sideline. Grim(our #1 scorer)was on the sideline after just a couple of minutes into the second half...if we wanted to run up the score he would have been in there.

Did the Paintsville football team make that list? No its a bunch of idiot students that go there and don't have the fortitude to play the game. The student body president even admitted it was a bunch of students before the game. And that comment made about the RB was probably one of the worst things I've ever seen on one of those papers, and it was totally uncalled for. So I'm glad he done well that night. You may have left early then, because when I decided to call it a night the majority of them were still out there. Wasn't JK sidelined in that South Point game late because he got injured? I believe it was. Thats the only reason the starting QB wasn't in there. I wouldn't call having around 8 O starters and your whole D, after you got a commanding lead, still in the game taking it easy on anyone that many JC posters on here say you all do.
Moose Nuck Wrote:[QUOTE=JCHSfootball][QUOTE=Moose Nuck]

Did the Paintsville football team make that list? No its a bunch of idiot students that go there and don't have the fortitude to play the game. The student body president even admitted it was a bunch of students before the game. You may have left early then, because when I decided to call it a night the majority of them were still out there. Wasn't Grim sidelined in that South Point game late because he got injured? I believe it was. I wouldn't call having around 8 O starters and your whole D, after you got a commanding lead, still in the game taking it easy on anyone that many JC posters on here say you all do.

No Grim was not hurt that game(and yes I would know)...and how do you know who wrote the list? Do you think they would admit if it was their players? Doubt it!
[QUOTE=Moose Nuck][QUOTE=Kayaker]In what game have they tried to run up the score as you say? Give me 1 instance.[QUOTE]

The Apple Bowl, I left after 3 and he still had the starters in. I went to my girlfriends house and finished listening to the game, Spike was on the radio talking about Johnson out there making tackles and running it up the middle late in the game. They bring in the JV D for one play, Paintsville does a trick play gains a lot of yards on that one play, and well here comes the starting troops back on the field. I know Spike may be getting up there in age, but hopefully he can see the numbers I know he wouldn't call something that he didn't see. He saw it, I heard it. Talked to my cousin's dad(whose son is on the JC team) the next day, I asked him if it was true he said yes. The South Point game I attended was the same thing, almost all the starters in there with about 4 minutes left to go. Well I gave you two right there that I saw with my own eyes, and heard from the JC radio guy. Now you give me some examples of JC not trying to run the score up, AS YOU SAY? If I attended more games it was probably the same story.:thumpsup:[/QUOTE]

In the Paintsville game did you see any of JC's starting offensive players in the game during the 2nd half? As a matter of fact I believe Paintsville had the ball in their hands almost the entire 2nd half. Matney did indeed take his Defensive starters out and Paintsville decided to try and be cute and run a trick play so I dont blame him for putting the starters back in to try and keep the Kitties out of the endzone. Now as far as the South Point game, with a QB like Chris Smith it would be hard to take your starters out because the outcome of the game could change in a hurry. I do know that the offense was out during the 4th quarter cause I have not missed a game.

Now for Instances when they didnt run the score up.

1.) North Laurel- JC starters were out during the 4th quarter with a score of 40-0 when NL only score of the game came against the scrubs for a final score of 40-6.

2.) Logan, WV- The JC offense was out after its last score midway through the 4th quarter. The score was 35-0 when JC once again put the defensive scrubs in to allow Logan to score its only 6 points for a final score of 35-6.

3.) Lawrence Co.- The JC offense put up 49 points in the first half and never saw the field during the 2nd half. Ian Welch, JC's 3rd string QB, put in the final score for JC and once again the 2nd string defense allowed LC only 2 TD's for a final score of 56-12.

4.) Boyd Co.- JC starters were out before the 4th quarter. Soph. Brady Hamilton this time ran in the final score for the Eagles and the 2nd string defense didnt allow a score this game for a final score of 63-12.

5.) Greenup Co.- JC's starters once again were out in the 4th quarter after putting up 42 points through 3 quarters. In the 4th JC's Dials, a 3rd string FB, scored the final score and the 2nd string once again allowed the opposing team to have its only score for a 49-7 win.

JC has been very generous in its wins this year and has not tried to run the score up and many times allowed teams to get there only score against the backups cause they couldnt do it on the starters. I think that you problem is more sour grapes than the fact that the Eagles have manhandled every team that they have played so far.
lets stay on topic and not worry about anything that doesnt involve these 2 schools
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:lets stay on topic and not worry about anything that doesnt involve these 2 schools

sorry for getting off topic, but these claims are like an attack on us and I had to say something
Kayaker Wrote:Now for Instances when they didnt run the score up.

1.) North Laurel- JC starters were out during the 4th quarter with a score of 40-0 when NL only score of the game came against the scrubs for a final score of 40-6.

2.) Logan, WV- The JC offense was out after its last score midway through the 4th quarter. The score was 35-0 when JC once again put the defensive scrubs in to allow Logan to score its only 6 points for a final score of 35-6.

3.) Lawrence Co.- The JC offense put up 49 points in the first half and never saw the field during the 2nd half. Ian Welch, JC's 3rd string QB, put in the final score for JC and once again the 2nd string defense allowed LC only 2 TD's for a final score of 56-12.

4.) Boyd Co.- JC starters were out before the 4th quarter. Soph. Brady Hamilton this time ran in the final score for the Eagles and the 2nd string defense didnt allow a score this game for a final score of 63-12.

5.) Greenup Co.- JC's starters once again were out in the 4th quarter after putting up 42 points through 3 quarters. In the 4th JC's Dials, a 3rd string FB, scored the final score and the 2nd string once again allowed the opposing team to have its only score for a 49-7 win.

JC has been very generous in its wins this year and has not tried to run the score up and many times allowed teams to get there only score against the backups cause they couldnt do it on the starters. I think that you problem is more sour grapes than the fact that the Eagles have manhandled every team that they have played so far.

5 out of 8, right off the top of my head thats around 60 percent of their games they've took it easy. But I see you have failed to mention some of the games that I've seen. Like I said, the ones I've seen they did not. Its not sour grapes by any means on my part, I'm glad they are doing well those boys have worked their asses off, but saying you've taken it easy on everyone is the statement I'm disagreeing with you about.
JCHSfootball Wrote:sorry for getting off topic, but these claims are like an attack on us and I had to say something

:thumpsup: i dont know if JC has ran up any scores or not i do know that when ashland used to play rowan county we would routinely beat them by 40 or 50 even with the backups in so that doesnt seem unreasonable but it is a argument and debate for another thread
JCHSfootball Wrote:[QUOTE=Moose Nuck][QUOTE=JCHSfootball]

No Grim was not hurt that game(and yes I would know)...and how do you know who wrote the list? Do you think they would admit if it was their players? Doubt it!

Yeah, back when I went there it was all the drop out/pot heads that think they are all that and a sack of tater chips that wrote those silly lists. I'm sure if any Sr. on that team wanted to say something to them they would, but they respect JC's team and players. Its those immature people that I've mentioned are the ring leaders of all that. Always was and always will be.
Moose Nuck Wrote:5 out of 8, right off the top of my head thats around 60 percent of their games they've took it easy. But I see you have failed to mention some of the games that I've seen. Like I said, the ones I've seen they did not. Its not sour grapes by any means on my part, I'm glad they are doing well those boys have worked their asses off, but saying you've taken it easy on everyone is the statement I'm disagreeing with you about.

He never said we took it easy...he said we generous....meaning it could have been worse. Whose your team Moose Nuck?(not trying to start anything, just curious)
THE GAME OF THE YEAR! Ashland and JC will both be ready to play, Ashland is 16-2 in the regular season over the last two seasons and JC 16-2, this doesn't happen by mistake. Coach Matney and Coach Hart are outstanding coache's who know how to prepare their teams for games like these. Both teams will be ready come Friday night and it should be one for the record books! I applaud both programs as two of east kentucky's best and will be there to support my team, but win or lose this is only the first of two big games between these schools this year. This game will be decided by turnovers and special teams, either or both could swing this game into a blow-out. Good luck to both teams.
Gator Wrote:THE GAME OF THE YEAR! Ashland and JC will both be ready to play, Ashland is 16-2 in the regular season over the last two seasons and JC 16-2, this doesn't happen by mistake. Coach Matney and Coach Hart are outstanding coache's who know how to prepare their teams for games like these. Both teams will be ready come Friday night and it should be one for the record books! I applaud both programs as two of east kentucky's best and will be there to support my team, but win or lose this is only the first of two big games between these schools this year. This game will be decided by turnovers and special teams, either or both could swing this game into a blow-out. Good luck to both teams.

:thumpsup:
JCHSfootball Wrote:He never said we took it easy...he said we generous....meaning it could have been worse. Whose your team Moose Nuck?(not trying to start anything, just curious)

Curiousity can drive a man crazy, but I really don't have a favorite HS team, if I root for anyone its JC because I got family out there. I know what genrous means, but I've read about a million posts on here saying JC takes it easy on teams, and I'm disagreeing with that fact from what I've witnessed.
Gator Wrote:THE GAME OF THE YEAR! Ashland and JC will both be ready to play, Ashland is 16-2 in the regular season over the last two seasons and JC 16-2, this doesn't happen by mistake. Coach Matney and Coach Hart are outstanding coache's who know how to prepare their teams for games like these. Both teams will be ready come Friday night and it should be one for the record books! I applaud both programs as two of east kentucky's best and will be there to support my team, but win or lose this is only the first of two big games between these schools this year. This game will be decided by turnovers and special teams, either or both could swing this game into a blow-out. Good luck to both teams.

Ashland Is 15-3 with losses To Russell Ironton And Raceland Jc Has Lost To Ashland And Who Else
Moose Nuck Wrote:Curiousity can drive a man crazy, but I really don't have a favorite HS team, if I root for anyone its JC because I got family out there. I know what genrous means, but I've read about a million posts on here saying JC takes it easy on teams, and I'm disagreeing with that fact from what I've witnessed.

Well this is the last I'm gonna say on this subject...if we wanted to run up scores and try to make teams look bad then Grim would never be off the field...the truth is he is only playing about one half a game. The only exception was the Paintsville game...if you won't to know how I know this IM me.
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:Ashland Is 15-3 with losses To Russell Ironton And Raceland Jc Has Lost To Ashland And Who Else

I think he means our loss in the playoffs last year.
JCHSfootball Wrote:I think he means our loss in the playoffs last year.

i checked Khsaa it was south laurel in season opener
[QUOTE=Moose Nuck][QUOTE=Kayaker]In what game have they tried to run up the score as you say? Give me 1 instance.[QUOTE]

The Apple Bowl, I left after 3 and he still had the starters in. I went to my girlfriends house and finished listening to the game, Spike was on the radio talking about Johnson out there making tackles and running it up the middle late in the game. They bring in the JV D for one play, Paintsville does a trick play gains a lot of yards on that one play, and well here comes the starting troops back on the field. I know Spike may be getting up there in age, but hopefully he can see the numbers I know he wouldn't call something that he didn't see. He saw it, I heard it. Talked to my cousin's dad(whose son is on the JC team) the next day, I asked him if it was true he said yes. The South Point game I attended was the same thing, almost all the starters in there with about 4 minutes left to go. Well I gave you two right there that I saw with my own eyes, and heard from the JC radio guy. Now you give me some examples of JC not trying to run the score up, AS YOU SAY? If I attended more games it was probably the same story.:thumpsup:[/QUOTE]With the way you were tonsil-tickeling that little girl you were with at the Apple Bowl all night long I doubt that you saw very much of the game to begin with.:howdy:
JCHSfootball Wrote:He never said we took it easy...he said we generous....meaning it could have been worse. Whose your team Moose Nuck?(not trying to start anything, just curious)
I'll tell you who his team is. He's a blue blooded Paintsville tigger fan. They have nothing to talk about there team so they have to come on here and start there BS on Johnson Centrals threads. Don't let him fool you he is no more a JC fan than Bin Laden. There football team is so terrible this year they have to thread jack Johnson Central's threads to get some excitement brewing in there little world. How sad it it what some will do for amusement.
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:i checked Khsaa it was south laurel in season opener

oh yeah...how could I forget that one!!?
rooster Wrote:[QUOTE=Moose Nuck][QUOTE=Kayaker]In what game have they tried to run up the score as you say? Give me 1 instance.With the way you were tonsil-tickeling that little girl you were with at the Apple Bowl all night long I doubt that you saw very much of the game to begin with.:howdy:
Little? Ha Ha rooster your a riot.:thatsfunn
Golden Eagle Wrote:[QUOTE=rooster][QUOTE=Moose Nuck]
Little? Ha Ha rooster your a riot.:thatsfunn
I guess you do have to give him a little credit. It WAS better than doing it with a LITTLE boy.Smile
I'm not touching any of those statements...goodnight y'all. Guess I'll have another 4 pages to catch up on tomorrow.
Golden Eagle Wrote:I'll tell you who his team is. He's a blue blooded Paintsville tigger fan. They have nothing to talk about there team so they have to come on here and start there BS on Johnson Centrals threads. Don't let him fool you he is no more a JC fan than Bin Laden. There football team is so terrible this year they have to thread jack Johnson Central's threads to get some excitement brewing in there little world. How sad it it what some will do for amusement.

I Heard Osama Was Quite Fond Of Eagles Especially The Bald Kind
However lets lay-off the personal attacks before this thread gets shut down
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:However lets lay-off the personal attacks before this thread gets shut down
No personal attacks at all, just funning around with a buddy.
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:However lets lay-off the personal attacks before this thread gets shut down
I agree with you. It shouldn't have come to this but there are certain members from Paintsville who have nothing else to talk about after there smack down from Hazard and all they want to do is distract both teams with there garbage. It's to big of a game to let this thread jacking take place. I hope you all have a safe trip down Friday night and may the best team win.
rooster Wrote:No personal attacks at all, just funning around with a buddy.

:thumpsup:
JC by 10 pts.!!!!!
And these are the Days of our lives:dontthink
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next