Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's Kasey Clark?
i just looked on every single scouting website i know of, and couldn't find a word on him. sooooo...who is he is, ya smell me?
he is a rb from russell who everyone says will win mr.football but won't.
you couldn't find him on any sites because he is from a 2a school
thanks mayne. i knew he was the rb from russell, but i couldn't find stats or anything anywhere.
2005- Kasey Clark 264 Points In A Season
2005- Kasey Clark 44 Touchdowns In A Season
thatRBfromCALI Wrote:thanks mayne. i knew he was the rb from russell, but i couldn't find stats or anything anywhere.

Top 20 Rushing Leaders
(ranked by yards per game)
Player, School Gms YDS P-Gm TD
Chad Wright, Heath 6 1333 222.2 14
Ronnie Darden, Western 6 1061 176.8 13
Deadrian Rollins, Webster County 6 1032 172.0 12
Justin Collins, Western 6 1018 169.7 15
Brandon Ford, Mercer County 6 916 152.7 15
Corey Jackson, Mercer County 6 873 145.5 14
Shane Forbis, Reidland 6 796 132.7 4
Kasey Clark, Russell 6 755 125.8 19
Ryan Howard, Leslie County 7 825 117.9 7
Dustin May, Belfry 7 768 109.7 8
James Frint, West Carter 7 700 100.0 12
Justin Thurman, Larue County 6 570 95.0 4
Chris Riggs, Spencer County 6 541 90.2 3
Ryne Wilfong, Newport 5 445 89.0 4
Brett Norman, Western 6 513 85.5 5
Casey Earls, Middlesboro 5 414 82.8 6
Corey Chapman, Belfry 7 565 80.7 7
Cornelius Ford, Middlesboro 5 382 76.4 5
Coty Batteiger, Edmonson County 5 375 75.0 4
Robbie Raker, Powell County 6 439 73.2 1
Top 20 Scoring Leaders
(ranked by points per game)

Player, School G TD FG Cnv Per Gm

Kasey Clark, Russell 6 21 0 0 21.0
Justin Collins, Western 6 17 0 0 17.0
Corey Jackson, Mercer County 6 16 0 0 16.0
Brandon Ford, Mercer County 6 15 0 3 16.0
Chad Wright, Heath 6 14 0 4 15.2
Ronnie Darden, Western 6 15 0 0 15.0
Deadrian Rollins, Webster County 6 12 0 4 13.3
James Frint, West Carter 7 14 0 2 12.6
Casey Earls, Middlesboro 5 10 0 1 12.4
Wayne Lyons, Spencer County 6 11 0 3 12.0
Justin Thurman, Larue County 6 10 0 1 10.3
Bradley McIntyre, Fleming County 6 8 0 1 8.3
Brett Norman, Western 6 7 0 3 8.0
Corey Chapman, Belfry 7 9 0 0 7.7
Brent Smith, Edmonson County 5 6 0 1 7.6
Gerald Epling, Belfry 7 8 0 2 7.4
Evan Smith, Larue County 6 7 0 1 7.3
Cornelius Ford, Middlesboro 5 6 0 0 7.2
Jordan Paddock, DeSales 6 7 0 0 7.0
Caleb Waugh, East Carter 6 7 0 0 7.0
Don't worry rb from Cali. You'll find out soon enough........
he either #24 or #25 i believe but you will be hearing his name all night nothing agaisnt you buddy he is a hoss cat
The College One Wrote:he either #24 or #25 i believe but you will be hearing his name all night nothing against you buddy he is a hoss cat

He is #24. I believe he is about 6' and 200+ lbs. He is a load.
t-cat50 Wrote:he is a rb from russell who everyone says will win mr.football but won't.
you couldn't find him on any sites because he is from a 2a school

No most agree that his should be in the running. Not everyone says he will win it. We all understand that he is from Eastern KY and from a small school so he really has very little chance. It is an honor for him to even be mentioned as a candidate.
I would like to see Kasey Clark win Mr Football for kentucky. I think he has a real good chance of winning it this year. When you score 44 touchdowns and get MVP of the 2A state champ. game thats dedication and playing with your heart right there so good luck Kasey...win it! :thumpsup:
okay. "getum-choppin" is officially a ******.
thanks to everyone else though. ya'll are real cool cats.
thatRBfromCALI check your PM's
In an another year, Clark "might" have a shot. Not this year. Beaumont, Anderson, etc.

Too many big names from the bigger markets of the state.
thatRBfromCALI Wrote:i just looked on every single scouting website i know of, and couldn't find a word on him. sooooo...who is he is, ya smell me?
He's the best football player close to you.
Midee1 Wrote:He is #24. I believe he is about 6' and 200+ lbs. He is a load.
he looks about 6' and 185lbs.
t-cat50 Wrote:he looks about 6' and 185lbs.

Gross was 5'8 and 185 lbs. They look the same size so 200 isn't far off.
He's actually listed at 6'1" and 200lbs. Keep in mind 200 lbs looks totally different depending on the amount of muscle.

Plus you know all of the players pad their stats anyway.Confusedhh:
Well for starters he is a 3 year starter for coach Ivan McGlone's Class 2A State Championship Russell Red Devil team. He is an amazing runnong back who will take a two inch hole and make a 60 yard td out of it. he ran for 44 td's last season. any small or medium size college would do good to have him in their team
Ask anyone from Belfry he ran all over them
i don't even know who belfry is, dude. i've never even heard of them. i just moved out here a couple months ago, so...
Hey RB here is some information for you to check out.

http://www.khsaa.org/football/2006/stats2.htm
Midee1 Wrote:He's actually listed at 6'1" and 200lbs. Keep in mind 200 lbs looks totally different depending on the amount of muscle.

Plus you know all of the players pad their stats anyway.Confusedhh:
people say I look about 220lbs but I am barely 200lbs
RB from Cali............. If you get to watch film on Kasey you will see what we mean.
The program says one thing, the scales say another.
This is the type of runner you will see Friday..
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/2102/...0/0160.jpg
try to pick him out in the crowd.....
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
He gained 15 yards without a helmet...hit 53 head-on without a helmet and what you dont see is that 53, with his back to ya... fell backwards with Clarke running over him..
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
you know what's funny midee? i already have half of his stats in less than half the amount of games with lineman half the size of his (who block just as well, i'm sure), whilst playing in games in which we [estill] weren't even supposed to move the ball. i have, in only 2 games, rushed for only 100 yds. fewer than the 20th leading rusher in AA. so maybe we stand a better chance than everyone thinks.
thatRBfromCALI Wrote:you know what's funny midee? i already have half of his stats in less than half the amount of games with lineman half the size of his (who block just as well, i'm sure), whilst playing in games in which we [estill] weren't even supposed to move the ball. i have, in only 2 games, rushed for only 100 yds. fewer than the 20th leading rusher in AA. so maybe we stand a better chance than everyone thinks.

I'm happy that you're putting up impressive numbers on a team that has always been considered subpar over the last couple seasons and helping them get better, but you also have realize Clark is normally extremely limited on carries and playing time because Russell's games are normally well in control by halftime. I believe Clark has only played an entire 4 quarters in one game this season.

Please also understand that I'm not a Russell fan. I actually dislike Russell very much as I'm an Ashland fan and Ashland and Russell are one of the biggest rival games in Eastern Kentucky. Clark is a young man that just demands and deserves the respect that he is given as an athlete.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
thatRBfromCALI Wrote:you know what's funny midee? i already have half of his stats in less than half the amount of games with lineman half the size of his (who block just as well, i'm sure), whilst playing in games in which we [estill] weren't even supposed to move the ball. i have, in only 2 games, rushed for only 100 yds. fewer than the 20th leading rusher in AA. so maybe we stand a better chance than everyone thinks.

Best of luck to you young man. I'll be there. We will all be in the end zone watching Estill warm up. I'll be the fat man with very little hair. LOL. I wish Estill would turn their stats in to KHSAA so everyone can look for themselves.

Did that link give you some insight to how the stats play out? Hope it helped.
thank you. and i completely understand what you're saying, and i respect him as well. i respect everyone, and fear no one. it's kinda my philosophy. i actually think it's kind of unfair for russell to take him out early; that probably really eats up his stats, but that's their choice i guess. and the link helped, so thank you for that too.