Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenkins vs South Floyd predictions and bets!
groundandpound Wrote:This is a tough one to call ! South Floyd will spread Jenkins out and open up space for their backs to operate in ! Jenkins does not have the overall team speed that South Floyd has. On the other SF plays no defense at all. Jenkins has a very good QB and could give the South Floyd defense fits.Overall Donnie Daniels teams are hard to prepair for because he runs so many sets on offense and he is the master of the trick play!!!!! Not so fast my friend !!!!!!!!!! Both teams are very good on offense ,but the Jenkins defense could be the difference in this one .Jenkins 28 South Floud 22
How can you not like this post!!! From Lee Corso himself, lol...
wow...groundandpound really sounded like Corso....I love the way he went over that!!!
Jenkins!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:How can you not like this post!!! From Lee Corso himself, lol...
WOW.....thats too funny!!!:BigLaugh::theman:
PLAYBOY5 check your private msg's
Whats Jenkins record so far??
SF in a close one.
they are 1-4
I see Jenkins coming away with a win!
I'll take SF, Jenkins hasn't beaten them in 10 years so no reason for it to chan ge now....
Jenkins
this should actually be a good game..Rolleyes
Just so y'all know - this game is still a week away.
SF hosts Betsy Layne Fri. night & Jenkins comes over to Ervinton Sat. aft.
And if anyone need directions to EHS, let me know.
TATE_64 Wrote:I'll take SF, Jenkins hasn't beaten them in 10 years so no reason for it to chan ge now....

they also had not beaten phelps in 9 years and they beat them last week. cavs over raiders
Jenkins 28-14
28-14 sounds good up there hillbilly dad
Can't wait..The atmosphere will be AWESOME for this one! Good Luck to both teams this week until they meet the week after!
yes, good luck to both teams i hope both teams take care of buisness...... cavs take care of ervinton before you start looking towards the SF game!!!!
south floyd
player_5622 Wrote:it could come down to who wants it more, but i still say Jenkins by 8

I Agree!!!
[QUOTE][Quote:
Originally Posted by TATE_64
I'll take SF, Jenkins hasn't beaten them in 10 years so no reason for it to chan ge now....

they also had not beaten phelps in 9 years and they beat them last week. cavs over raiders/QUOTE] even a blind dog finds a bone once in awhile......South Floyd wins big 42-12
well jenkins has improved this year and i think the statement "even a blind dog finds a bone once in awhile." is a little harsh and has nothing to do with football!!!
Jenkins By 2 TD's
I think SF wants the playoffs more than anyone thinks.....Good Luck Raiders
after the 9/22/06 games......Jenkins is now 1/6 and SF 3/3 why would anyone think that Jenkins is going to the playoffs b/4 SF...i have seen several comments about Coach Daniels' youngest team ever needing a few years b4 they will ever make a show at the playoffs...don't count SF out until the buzzer sounds. I stand behind SF every second of the game. GO RAIDERS...LET's Get to the PLAYOFFS
Go SF beat Jenkins
Going to be a Great Game
Nascar99 Wrote:after the 9/22/06 games......Jenkins is now 1/6 and SF 3/3 why would anyone think that Jenkins is going to the playoffs b/4 SF...i have seen several comments about Coach Daniels' youngest team ever needing a few years b4 they will ever make a show at the playoffs...don't count SF out until the buzzer sounds. I stand behind SF every second of the game. GO RAIDERS...LET's Get to the PLAYOFFS

And I'm sure Jenkins has played tougher teams to beat than SF.
im going with the under dog south floyd by 1td
Who has South Foyd beat!!!