Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 66 Allen Central 0
Final
Congrats to Pikeville, how did Honaker do at QB tonight?
Good job Pikeville!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
Congrats to Pikeville.
WOW That sounds ugly.

Congratulations Pikeville.
Congrats Pikeville, I always hate to see scores like this, but I know sometimes it can't be helped. Keep your heads up Reb's
Good win Pikeville
congrats P-ville
I heard that Harmon had 147 yards and 2 tds on 3 rushes in the 1st half.
Congrats to Pikeville
First off congrats to Pikeville. Now to Allen Central, just like every season they have high hopes and expectations that they will have a winning season, but just like every year they only win 1, 2 or 3 games and that doesnt get the job done. They had a rlly ugly and horrible game v.s. Pikeville tonite. The last 3 games they have been outscored a combined 150-12! (Paintsville 52-6 Magoffin 22-6 Pikeville 66-0) inexcuseable right there. And they have only scored 32 points the whole season. So just like the last 3 or 4 seasons, not so pretty for AC.
My bad they've scored 38 points this season
Deleted post...off topic
Untill AC is considered more than a "Basketball School", it will be like this, all the players who are serious about football transfer to other schools and the rest of the talent decide to just focus on basketball or even baseball...at least thats how I see it..I really don't see much changing with the Allen Central football program anytime soon but I don't see why they can't have a descent team at some point...But as a fan of football in general I respect those kids up there as well as BL,Phelps,and who play on these struggling teams, they have heart.
-STAT- Wrote:First off congrats to Pikeville. Now to Allen Central, just like every season they have high hopes and expectations that they will have a winning season, but just like every year they only win 1, 2 or 3 games and that doesnt get the job done. They had a rlly ugly and horrible game v.s. Pikeville tonite. The last 3 games they have been outscored a combined 150-12! (Paintsville 52-6 Magoffin 22-6 Pikeville 66-0) inexcuseable right there. And they have only scored 32 points the whole season. So just like the last 3 or 4 seasons, not so pretty for AC.

Ok Stat, with "fans" like you who needs opponents. Based on your previous posts, I have a pretty good idea who you are. You're a good sized kid and bigger than most of the lineman at AC. Instead of standing on the side line running your mouth, why aren't you out there playing?
[QUOTE=kysportsguru]Deleted post...off topic[QUOTE]

We all heard how Pikeville would have their Freshmen in by the second quarter. But somehow Honaker was scoring late in the 3rd. I guess his stats got a pretty good padding tonight.

Correction EDIT--Honaker did not score in the 3rd...all scoring in the 2nd half was the JV offense...Please do not post false information.
gotcha2 Wrote:We all heard how Pikeville would have their Freshmen in by the second quarter. But somehow Honaker was scoring late in the 3rd. I guess his stats got a pretty good padding tonight.
Tim scored on a fumble recovery***in the first half*** if Im not mistaken, the only reason he was in there was our JV was short on LBs due to grades. With that aside Blake Branham threw a TD pass and Houston Mcanallen scored a Td in the first half both are freshmen. The Honaker fumble recovery aside the other TDs were scored by Mcanallen,2 by Kory Brinker a JV player, and Taylor Stone who is a sophomore reserve RB.
Moe Wrote:Untill AC is considered more than a "Basketball School", it will be like this, all the players who are serious about football transfer to other schools and the rest of the talent decide to just focus on basketball or even baseball...at least thats how I see it..I really don't see much changing with the Allen Central football program anytime soon but I don't see why they can't have a descent team at some point...But as a fan of football in general I respect those kids up there as well as BL,Phelps,and who play on these struggling teams, they have heart.
Its all about attitude and as I was walking to my car tonight I saw the AC fans and players and they honestly acted like they could care less that theyre team just lost 66-0. I was told by one of our coaches that he observed one of ACs players actually laughing and cutting up out on the field before a kickoff right before the end of the game when they were down 66-0. And the fans at AC sadly enough were more into the Little League game at halftime than they were the varsity game (not saying the LL kids didnt deserve it or anything). Vince Lombadi said it best "Winning is a habit, but unfortunately so is losing". I dont blame these kids but the coaches and parents who have set idlely by and let this go on.
PantherPride68 Wrote:Its all about attitude and as I was walking to my car tonight I saw the AC fans and players and they honestly acted like they could care less that theyre team just lost 66-0. I was told by one of our coaches that he observed one of ACs players actually laughing and cutting up out on the field before a kickoff right before the end of the game when they were down 66-0. And the fans at AC sadly enough were more into the Little League game at halftime than they were the varsity game (not saying the LL kids didnt deserve it or anything). Vince Lombadi said it best "Winning is a habit, but unfortunately so is losing". I dont blame these kids but the coaches and parents who have set idlely by and let this go on.

nice post pantherpride. reading it is almost like having dejavu. and yes it is like they could care less if they win or not. and the kid was dancing on the field for the games last kickoff. and ac wonders why they dont win more games, well maybe you should take winning and losing more seriously.
I knew it would end up like that
But congrats to both team on the remaing season
kysportsguru Wrote:Don't you'll think that this is running up the score. If so doesn't Pikeville need to be called "CLASSLESS" just like Shelby Valley was when they beat Phelps 79-6.
it wasnt classless because pikeville tried not to score and had jv in the game for most of it. allen central just couldnt stop the varsity or the jv
Congrats, Pikeville
Congrats to Pikeville!!
TRAIN85 Wrote:it wasnt classless because pikeville tried not to score and had jv in the game for most of it. allen central just couldnt stop the varsity or the jv

EDITED---Off Topic
Pikeville 66 Allen Central 0......owned
gotcha2 Wrote:Ok Stat, with "fans" like you who needs opponents. Based on your previous posts, I have a pretty good idea who you are. You're a good sized kid and bigger than most of the lineman at AC. Instead of standing on the side line running your mouth, why aren't you out there playing?

Well to anwser ur question, the reason I dont play is b/c Ive suffered alot of injuries in other sports that still bother me alot and it would be plain stupid to get out there and worsen my problems. Plus how do u even know who I am? I am just a fan trying to prove a point here, I am in no way dissing AC what so ever, I was just posting those Statistics on there just to show everyone what kind of team AC is after all of the expectations for this year. I am an AC fan at heart trust me, but I just wanted to put those Stats on here, and a few of those games were just pitiful b/c the 2 Villes ran up the score like they did. And its rlly "people" like u who says stupid crap on here just like this post u said about me on here. If u have a pretty good idea that Im a good sized kid and bigger than some of the linemen, that freaks me the heck out!. Wouldn't it u if I knew that about u?. So how about u stop running ur mouth [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/ima.../icon6.gif]
[QUOTE=kysportsguru]eited-off topicQUOTE]
kysportsguru Wrote:Ditto for Valley but no one wanted to listen to how many points the fresh and soph scored. Just complain, complain, complain about Valley.
I saw both games. The BIG difference to me was that Pikeville scored by running it straight up the middle with JV kids and attempting to kick extra points even though they didn't have a kicker. I don't remember the Panthers throwing deep passes and going for two late in the game. Pikeville even kicked off to start both halves.
BR549 Wrote:Pikeville even kicked off to start both halves.

Thats very unusual, did the coaches agree to that? If they did, that was pretty good sportsmanship on part of the Panthers.