Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Jessamine vs Pikeville @ Corbin
Predictions?
What's the wrap on East Jessamine?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
last year....they were like 2-7...

pikeville has got it....even with the injuries...

no worries.
With Mayo possibly out for the year we will see if Tim Honaker can run the offense as well as Jackson wants him to.
With Mayo out its gonna be tough for the panthers but with Harmon in the backfield Pikeville wins in a close one imo 26-20
MVP2 Wrote:With Mayo out its gonna be tough for the panthers but with Harron in the backfield Pikeville wins in a close one imo 26-20

You honestly think EJ will put up 20 on pikevilles D?
East Jessamine is a solid team this year and beat Pulaski County 48-8 in their 1st game. Pikeville is going to have to play very good to beat them esp. with all the injuries to key players. This should be a good game that could go either way IMO. This will not be a easy games for the Panthers by any means....besides Belfry this is may be the hardest game left on the schedule.
PHSFAN Wrote:East Jessamine is a solid team this year and beat Pulaski County 48-8 in their 1st game. Pikeville is going to have to play very good to beat them esp. with all the injuries to key players. This should be a good game that could go either way IMO. This will not be a easy games for the Panthers by any means....besides Belfry this is may be the hardest game left on the schedule.

i strongly disagree....

they have lost whatever talent that they had last year....and pikevilles players will be back by this game....its already been decided....

jackson has a rolled ancle

with mayo's drive, he will be back....but with honaker and harmon....nothing to worry about

they won 2 games last year

or D will cover us

like i said before....it will be easy foe the ville to mark EJ as a big W
Some of you guys are sleeping on East Jessamine ! But I do think Pikeville will win cause they looked really impressive against a Top 5 team in the state (Henry Clay)!

EJHS-12
Pikeville-28
Don't take EJ lightly...put up 48 points in their opener.
we arent fox...pikevilles just got a better game...

and mayo is out...for the season....
shockey said he was not releasing him w/out a neurologist's approval...

ao pikeville has to hold it together without him...
P-ville in a blowout!!!
I hear that EJ runs a similar offense to Pikeville's wing T--
think that could be a positive factor for pikevilles D?
I think P-Ville no problem. If P-Villes o-line blocks Harmon and Tim Honaker should be able to get the job done...
UVA_Wise_Football Wrote:I think P-Ville no problem. If P-Villes o-line blocks Harmon and Tim Honaker should be able to get the job done...

I think if they can handle EJ like they did Henry Clay on the line like they did then they'll be fine, no problem.
pikevillefan00 Wrote:we arent fox...pikevilles just got a better game...

and mayo is out...for the season....
shockey said he was not releasing him w/out a neurologist's approval...

ao pikeville has to hold it together without him...
Last I heard from one of the players he is out at least 6 weeks and it will be up to him and his family if he returns.
Pikeville in a big way!!!!!1
I hear EJ has some good backs???
Pikeville has this one no doubt
Pikeville in a better game than most expect!

PHS- 28
EJHS- 14
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
PantherPride68 Wrote:Last I heard from one of the players he is out at least 6 weeks and it will be up to him and his family if he returns.

yeah....more than 6 weeks...and it was thought at first it would be up to his parents. but Doc Shock said no. not w/out neurologist's consent....

direct from PFootball on that one!...
You can't go into it with the already have won it attitude, or you'll really be suprised.
Not really sure about EJ, but I think Pikeville can do it
With Mayo out and Pikeville prone to a let down, I'm leaning towards EJ in this one.
fox sports Wrote:With Mayo out and Pikeville prone to a let down, I'm leaning towards EJ in this one.

yea, I'll think i head that way to