Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Franklin County
100.00%
Western Hills
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Franklin County at Western Hills 10/25
Franklin County vs Western Hills. Thoughts?
As we all know, Western owns this town, but i'm going to go with the flyers this time around.
unless ur a hills person u call them TWSFT.
Franklin County rolls to an easy win over the team briefly known as the top rushing team in the state of Kentucky.
(10-20-2024, 12:24 AM)FCSPY Wrote: unless ur a hills person u call them TWSFT.

What exactly does that stand for?
I hope County runs them out of the stadium... twsft fans are so
unpleasant.
Those of us not in your inside county war…. May never know.
it means: the west side football team... and it drives them insane!
(10-20-2024, 08:33 PM)FCSPY Wrote: I hope County runs them out of the stadium... twsft fans are so
unpleasant.

I feel the same about some of the Franklin Co High School fans.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Westside's post:
  • BTP
(10-21-2024, 09:15 AM)FCSPY Wrote: it means: the west side football team... and it drives them insane!

That doesn't bother me in the least.
Flow charts don’t lie

Thumbnail(s)

(10-21-2024, 09:46 AM)Westside Wrote:
(10-20-2024, 08:33 PM)FCSPY Wrote: I hope County runs them out of the stadium... twsft fans are so
unpleasant.

The difference - County fans can take a rivalry and name calling, Hills fans cant and complain to the superintendent.
[-] The following 1 user Likes lnkskippy's post:
  • FCREMSFC
(10-21-2024, 10:43 AM)lnkskippy Wrote:
(10-21-2024, 09:46 AM)Westside Wrote:
unpleasant.

The difference - County fans can take a rivalry and name calling, Hills fans cant and complain to the superintendent.
  Sure, Franklin Co doesn't do that, and they don't get on message boards to complain constantly either.
Tongue
Is it complaining or is it calling out the BS? I think the point is proven yearly, when we dominate TWSFT on the field and their parents take social media and the superintendent, to whine and complain. Imagine if they put that much effort into actually working on building a real program.
Guys do not waste your time with Westside, he will suspend you for a week. Lets just talk between us, and let him enjoy another .500 year.
(10-21-2024, 12:46 PM)FCSPY Wrote: Guys do not waste your time with Westside, he will suspend you for a week. Lets just talk between us, and let him enjoy another .500 year.

I can guarantee you I won't be suspending anyone on this thread.  I can't speak for others, but I know as long as no rules are broken, they won't suspend anyone either.
(10-21-2024, 11:35 AM)FCREMSFC Wrote: Is it complaining or is it calling out the BS? I think the point is proven yearly, when we dominate TWSFT on the field and their parents take social media and the superintendent, to whine and complain. Imagine if they put that much effort into actually working on building a real program.

I don't know anything about social media, but the program is heading in the right direction.
(10-21-2024, 01:06 PM)Westside Wrote:
(10-21-2024, 11:35 AM)FCREMSFC Wrote: Is it complaining or is it calling out the BS? I think the point is proven yearly, when we dominate TWSFT on the field and their parents take social media and the superintendent, to whine and complain. Imagine if they put that much effort into actually working on building a real program.

I don't know anything about social media, but the program is heading in the right direction.

Give me the facts that show you the program is headed in the right direction.. what is happening now that, tells you this??
[-] The following 1 user Likes FCSPY's post:
  • FCREMSFC
Franklin has been very impressive again this season. Western Hills is having a great year but the Flyers are a few steps above them. I would not be surprised to see a running clock in this game
(10-21-2024, 01:47 PM)fansville Wrote: Franklin has been very impressive again this season. Western Hills is having a great year but the Flyers are a few steps above them.  I would not be surprised to see a running clock in this game

I agree.
(10-21-2024, 01:48 PM)Westside Wrote:
(10-21-2024, 01:47 PM)fansville Wrote: Franklin has been very impressive again this season. Western Hills is having a great year but the Flyers are a few steps above them.  I would not be surprised to see a running clock in this game

I agree.  Hills isn't on their level yet.

What is it you see that makes you think the program is headed in the right direction?
(10-21-2024, 02:45 PM)FCREMSFC Wrote:

What is it you see that makes you think the program is headed in the right direction?

It is rather obvious.
(10-21-2024, 02:45 PM)FCREMSFC Wrote:

They're 6-2 and won their first district games since 2019. That's sounds good from where they've been.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Waitaminute's post:
  • Westside
- 5 of those wins vs 5 of the worst teams in the state. 1 and 2 vs decent opponents.
- middle school team is awful
- no youth program
- tons of social media post, selling BS

“So yea, like the way things are headed”
(10-21-2024, 04:12 PM)FCREMSFC Wrote: - 5 of those wins vs 5 of the worst teams in the state. 1 and 2 vs decent opponents.
- middle school team is awful
- no youth program
- tons of social media post, selling BS

“So yea, like the way things are headed”

Prior to this year they were losing to those teams. Winning against those teams now is headed in a much better direction.
[-] The following 2 users Like Waitaminute's post:
  • BTP, Westside
Hills has never been a great team, But under Miller they had some very good teams, and would have never lost to the 5 teams they beat this year. He just did not brag about it.... and make graphics....lol. I also may add he would not have
had to forefit those wins for playing a kid not even enrolled....I do think the new coach is creating some excitement, but with that comes looking like a fool once you fizzle out.... So somewhere in the middle is probably the best plan.
(Yesterday, 09:24 AM)FCSPY Wrote: Hills has never been a great team, But under Miller they  had some very good teams, and would have never lost to the 5 teams they beat this year.  He just did not brag about it.... and make graphics....lol. I also may add he would not have
had to forefit those wins for playing a kid not even enrolled....I do think the new coach is creating some excitement, but with that comes looking like a fool once you fizzle out.... So somewhere in the middle is probably the best plan.

He's trying to promote his kids. I think Franklin's coach looks just as stupid when he says they are the "gold standard of central KY".
[-] The following 1 user Likes Waitaminute's post:
  • Westside
Guys, let's lay off of the personal attacks.
(Yesterday, 09:56 AM)Waitaminute Wrote:
(Yesterday, 09:24 AM)FCSPY Wrote: Hills has never been a great team, But under Miller they  had some very good teams, and would have never lost to the 5 teams they beat this year.  He just did not brag about it.... and make graphics....lol. I also may add he would not have

He's trying to promote his kids. I think Franklin's coach looks just as stupid when he says they are the "gold standard of central KY".

GOLD STANDARD is a term used for our Feeder system, we all share the color GOLD, and it is the best in Central Kentucky, Stating facts... is ingenious...

SMH so Biased.
[-] The following 1 user Likes FCSPY's post:
  • Waitaminute