Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evidence
Should the American voter get to see what Trump tried to do before and on January 6 2021.

Trump wants release of Jan. 6 evidence against him blocked until after election (msn.com)

He is trying his best to keep the voters from seeing the evidence.
I'm wondering how many times Joe Biden(& his Crime Family), Kamala Harris, and Hillary Clinton will be mentioned in this thread. Give me a dollar for each time one of those is mentioned and I'll retire comfortably. LOL

What do you think MAGA Nuts, do you think we should see the evidence against Tangerine Man?
Over time I have seen when you talk about the TRUTH or the FACTS the MAGA KLAN get a lot quieter or attempt to spin, duck, or dodge.

Hoot and a lot of the other Bootlickers on this site have claimed the Biden and Harris administration are against fossil fuel when in FACT the oil and gas industries are breaking production records. They are for an ALL-ENERGY POLICY. Unlike in 2020 when over 108 oil companies filed bankruptcy under Trump.

https://www.cfo.com/news/bankruptcy-band...and%202023.

While Trump was begging OPEC and the Putin to stop drilling so much oil and gas.
Even Coal has done good under Biden and Harris.

(Yesterday, 06:10 PM)Maga Nuts Wrote: Over time I have seen when you talk about the TRUTH or the FACTS the MAGA KLAN get a lot quieter or attempt to spin, duck, or dodge.

Hoot and a lot of the other Bootlickers on this site have claimed the Biden and Harris administration are against fossil fuel when in FACT the oil and gas industries are breaking production records. They are for an ALL-ENERGY POLICY. Unlike in 2020 when over 108 oil companies filed bankruptcy under Trump.

2020 was costliest year in history for oil company bankruptcy filings | OilNOW

While Trump was begging OPEC and the Putin to stop drilling so much oil and gas.
^^^

Trump likes bankruptcies . Six of them , to date, I believe. Yet people still think he is a good businessman. If a good businessman is someone who doesn't pay his bills, then he's great.
(Yesterday, 06:40 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: ^^^

Trump likes bankruptcies . Six of them , to date, I believe. Yet people still think he is a good businessman. If a good businessman is someone who doesn't pay his bills, then he's great.
Bootlickers
(Yesterday, 08:39 PM)Maga Nuts Wrote:

Bootlickers
My good friend, Jet, would lick his Master's orange bathwater. He really would.
(Yesterday, 09:34 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(Yesterday, 08:39 PM)Maga Nuts Wrote:

Bootlickers
My good friend, Jet, would lick his Master's orange bathwater. He really would.
If you could get Hoots head out of the way
(Yesterday, 06:10 PM)Maga Nuts Wrote: Over time I have seen when you talk about the TRUTH or the FACTS the MAGA KLAN get a lot quieter or attempt to spin, duck, or dodge.

I am going to make a prediction, vector. You have already received one lifetime ban for your behavior. If you continue with the unprovoked name calling, your BGR reincarnation will be a short one. If you want to develop some rudimentary Google search skills, it is not difficult to find endless articles where Kamala, Biden, and the entire left wing of the Democrat Party make their desire to eliminate the use of fossil fuels sooner rather than later. You are so blinded with hatred for Donald Trump, you don't seem to be able to post anything other than attacks on him and personal attacks on his supporters. I urge you to diversify your posts beyond hate and try calmly discussing issues here from time to time. You're welcome.

(The above has been a public service message produced and sponsored by Hoot for an Honest America.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • TD Hounds
Dozens of Indian inspired restaurants within delivery distance of Arlington, Va, yet those locals are here enforcing lifetime bans on BGR.
(Yesterday, 11:52 PM)Ring'Em Up Wrote: Dozens of Indian inspired restaurants within delivery distance of Arlington, Va, yet those locals are here enforcing lifetime bans on BGR.
I'm not sure what the connection between Indian restaurants and BGR is, but I do like good Indian food and you are right about the number of Indian restaurants in northern Virginia. Lots of good Thai, Vietnamese, and Korean restaurants nearby too.

As for enforcing lifetime bans, I think everybody deserves a second chance if they are willing to try harder not to be a nuisance. Moderators enforce bans and I have no desire to be a moderator. I just made a prediction. I can't even be certain that Maga Nuts is the reincarnation of vector, but if he isn't, then somebody is doing a great job impersonating him. Not a good way to spend one's time, IMO. I don't consider myself a local. I am just here because of the career opportunities. I will eventually make my way back home.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • Ring'Em Up
Let me just say for the record that I am very thick-skinned, like an alligator or Gila Monster, perhaps. I am not bothered by anything anyone says about me. I'm mostly here for the entertainment and to make people laugh, every now and then. A tough-skinned liberal, Old School liberal, that's OSH. Now, tell me, BGR fans, why do you hate liberals like me? Why do you want to make me cry? :)
(Yesterday, 09:41 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

I am going to make a prediction, vector. You have already received one lifetime ban for your behavior. If you continue with the unprovoked name calling, your BGR reincarnation will be a short one. If you want to develop some rudimentary Google search skills, it is not difficult to find endless articles where Kamala, Biden, and the entire left wing of the Democrat Party make their desire to eliminate the use of fossil fuels sooner rather than later. You are so blinded with hatred for Donald Trump, you don't seem to be able to post anything other than attacks on him and personal attacks on his supporters. I urge you to diversify your posts beyond hate and try calmly discussing issues here from time to time. You're welcome.

(The above has been a public service message produced and sponsored by Hoot for an Honest America.)
You better watch your name calling Hoot.
All I know is the Biden and Harris administration have broken oil, and gas records the last 3 years your argument is foolish.
(10 hours ago)Maga Nuts Wrote:
(Yesterday, 09:41 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

You better watch your name calling Hoot.
All I know is the Biden and Harris administration have broken oil, and gas records the last 3 years your argument is foolish.
What names have I called you, vector? I have shown you much more respect than you deserve, but that is what the rules require me to do.
Looks like the judge is going to release the wrongdoing Trump and his Bootlickers were involved in to stay in power. But how much of it will be redacted.
I think every decent law-abiding American voter should see how deep involved Trump was in his attempt to stay in power.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...e3176&ei=7
I'm wondering why they are fighting so hard to squash it if there is nothing to it???

Everything should be out in the open so that the voters can see the evidence and decide for themselves.  Otherwise Trump will continue to dodge justice until he either loses all his marbles or passes away.
(4 hours ago)SEKYFAN Wrote: I'm wondering why they are fighting so hard to squash it if there is nothing to it???

Everything should be out in the open so that the voters can see the evidence and decide for themselves.  Otherwise Trump will continue to dodge justice until he either loses all his marbles or passes away.
Maybe because of the presumption of innocence in our legal system. Evidence is typically made public during a trial, where the defendant and his attorney, if he has retained counsel, can challenge the validity of the evidence before it is presented to a jury of their peers. Judges that release evidence during a political campaign deserve to be removed from the bench.

Aside from attempting to influence an election, a judge that releases evidence prior to a trial risks injecting bias into the potential pool of jurors. If you or a family member were charged with a crime, would you want the judge turning your trial into a circus and attempting to influence jurors before the trial even began?
(4 hours ago)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(4 hours ago)SEKYFAN Wrote: I'm wondering why they are fighting so hard to squash it if there is nothing to it???

Maybe because of the presumption of innocence in our legal system. Evidence is typically made public during a trial, where the defendant and his attorney, if he has retained counsel, can challenge the validity of the evidence before it is presented to a jury of their peers. Judges that release evidence during a political campaign deserve to be removed from the bench.

Aside from attempting to influence an election, a judge that releases evidence prior to a trial risks injecting bias into the potential pool of jurors. If you or a family member were charged with a crime, would you want the judge turning your trial into a circus and attempting to influence jurors before the trial even began?
Did you get upset when Comey reopening the Hillary investigation 10 days before the 2016 election?
When we know it's been DOJ practice not to say anything unless they press charges

Judges don't go by DOJ policy's you should know that Hoot try to keep up.

Disclosures and Discovery ever hear of that Hoot I am sure you have but it doesn't fit your narrative in this case.
(4 hours ago)Maga Nuts Wrote:

Did you get upset when Comey reopening the Hillary investigation 10 days before the 2016 election?
When we know it's been DOJ practice not to say anything unless they press charges

Disclosures and Discovery ever hear of that Hoot I am sure you have but it doesn't fit your narrative in this case.
I worked closely with attorneys when I worked in the coal industry, and I work closely with attorneys in my current career. I can tell you have no clue what you are talking about vector. Discovery has nothing to do with releasing evidence to the general public before a trial. Zero. Time waster.
(4 hours ago)Maga Nuts Wrote:

I worked closely with attorneys when I worked in the coal industry, and I work closely with attorneys in my current career. I can tell you have no clue what you are talking about vector. Discovery has nothing to do with releasing evidence to the general public before a trial. Zero. Time waster.
So now you are claiming the federal judge who is overseeing the Trump insurrection case has broken the law is that what you are telling everyone now?
Since you dodge, duck, and spin the Comey and Hillary question then that was all right with you.

"I worked closely with attorneys when I worked in the coal industry"
Was it falsifying dust pumps?

"I worked closely with attorneys when I worked in the coal industry"
If it was about falsifying dust pump, I don't see how you can sleep at night.