•  Previous
  • 8(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Pox on Both Their Houses
(Yesterday, 01:22 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Remember when has was MUCH CHEAPER when Trump was president? I do.
Explain to us how much cheaper it was Jet if you can.
(Yesterday, 01:03 PM)Maga Nuts Wrote:
(Yesterday, 12:16 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: I may have exaggerated a bit when I used the word "praising".  The comments I heard were so opposite of what I thought.  I didn't think he did a good job at all.  But this morning Gayle King said he did a good job and after the interview was over, Fox News was talking about what a good job he did.

I would love to put the muted microphone on Trump, Harris and any other candidate up for election.

I don't agree that Trump lied about all his questions, but at least he answered.  Harris went on an emotional dissertation about anything that wasn't close to the question that was asked.
"Fox News was talking about what a good job he did." That shouldn't surprise anyone Granny.
Now give me a example of a question Trump hasn't lied about?
The day before the interview Trump danced for 39 minutes Hell fire if that had been a democrat done that you would be pulling your hair.
Did Trump LIE when he said jan. 6th was "peaceful and lovely day" I know what I saw on that day and it was a long way off for being a  "peaceful and lovely day".
His only answer is drill baby drill or tariffs. That won't work once oil gets around $60 a barrel oil companies lose money. And all the tariffs will do is raise the price of goods even more.

Remember 2020 when Trump begged Russia and OPEC to stop production putting US oil producers out of business I do.

Trump calls on Russia and Saudi Arabia to cut oil production - POLITICO

I'm just giving my opinion and trying to answer your question honestly.  There's no way I would ever try to change your mind.

One example of Trump telling the truth was when he was shot.  A whole lot of Dems said IF there was a shot, he was hit by shrapnel but they didn't believe he was even injured and requested to see the wound.  Utterly absurd!
(Yesterday, 08:28 PM)Granny Bear Wrote:
(Yesterday, 12:16 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: I may have exaggerated a bit when I used the word "praising".  The comments I heard were so opposite of what I thought.  I didn't think he did a good job at all.  But this morning Gayle King said he did a good job and after the interview was over, Fox News was talking about what a good job he did.

I would love to put the muted microphone on Trump, Harris and any other candidate up for election.

I don't agree that Trump lied about all his questions, but at least he answered.  Harris went on an emotional dissertation about anything that wasn't close to the question that was asked.
"Fox News was talking about what a good job he did." That shouldn't surprise anyone Granny.
The day before the interview Trump danced for 39 minutes Hell fire if that had been a democrat done that you would be pulling your hair.
Did Trump LIE when he said jan. 6th was "peaceful and lovely day" I know what I saw on that day and it was a long way off for being a  "peaceful and lovely day".
His only answer is drill baby drill or tariffs. That won't work once oil gets around $60 a barrel oil companies lose money. And all the tariffs will do is raise the price of goods even more.

Remember 2020 when Trump begged Russia and OPEC to stop production putting US oil producers out of business I do.

I'm just giving my opinion and trying to answer your question honestly.  There's no way I would ever try to change your mind.

One example of Trump telling the truth was when he was shot.  A whole lot of Dems said IF there was a shot, he was hit by shrapnel but they didn't believe he was even injured and requested to see the wound.  Utterly absurd!
Care to put some names on the democrats Granny?

(Yesterday, 08:31 PM)Maga Nuts Wrote:

Care to put some names on the democrats Granny?
Again, what democrats Grannny?
(Yesterday, 03:08 PM)Maga Nuts Wrote:
(Yesterday, 01:22 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Remember when has was MUCH CHEAPER when Trump was president? I do.
Takes cultists 2 hours to accept Siri told them their misspells.
(Yesterday, 11:36 PM)Ring'Em Up Wrote:
(Yesterday, 03:08 PM)Maga Nuts Wrote:
Takes cultists 2 hours to accept Siri told them their misspells.
iPhone users are cult members. I will never own one.
No libtards talking policies

A little bit off-topic but I'm just curious if GrannyB and some of our other resident conservatives is bothered in the slightest that Trump secretly sent Covid tests to his Russian pal, Putin, while America was in the throws of the pandemic and testing kits were hard to come by for people here who desperately needed them. I had a friend die in the early stages of the pandemic. His family would have loved one of the testing kits that Mr Putin was gifted from his Orange-faced friend. 

Is anyone here at all bothered by Trump's creepy fondness for this brutal dictator? The only thing that makes sense is that's he's been compromised in some way by Putin. Anyone? .... Anyone at all???
No talk about policy from the libtards
Christopher Wray, Joy Behar, Rosie O'Donnell etc

That's all I can remember off the top of my head and I'm not googling it for your MAGANUTS.
(Today, 12:22 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:

A little bit off-topic but I'm just curious if GrannyB and some of our other resident conservatives is bothered in the slightest that Trump secretly sent Covid tests to his Russian pal, Putin, while America was in the throws of the pandemic and testing kits were hard to come by for people here who desperately needed them. I had a friend die in the early stages of the pandemic. His family would have loved one of the testing kits that Mr Putin was gifted from his Orange-faced friend. 

Is anyone here at all bothered by Trump's creepy fondness for this brutal dictator? The only thing that makes sense is that's he's been compromised in some way by Putin.  Anyone?  .... Anyone at all???
No. Whatever he did to persuade Putin not to launch major wars against his neighbors worked.

I do not recall you expressing any dismay at the Obama/Biden administration sending palates of cash to the Iranian mullahs. Nor do I recall any moral objections being raised when Biden and Harris threatened to withhold aid to Israel if they did not send "humanitarian" relief to Gaza, when everybody knows that the armed Hamas terrorists simply steal the aid for their own use or sell the stolen aid to buy weapons used to slaughter Israelis. Those are real foreign policy blunders at which every American should be shocked.

And where is your moral outrage at Kamala Harris for raising bail money for violent BLM thugs and looters? She still appears on web pages soliciting donations for that cause. Innocent people died because some of the people aided by the fund she supports led to the release of people who committed murders after she helped bail them out.

Selective moral outrage? That's the real elephant in the room. Harris has so many flaws as a candidate that Trump must be having a very difficult time deciding where to spend his limited campaign funds. Liberals have been bashing Trump for more than a dozen years, so the voting public has become numbed to some legitimate Trump issues. When you compare the human toll that Kamala's actions have taken in only four years, whatever flaws Trump has as a candidate pale in comparison.
(11 hours ago)Granny Bear Wrote: Christopher Wray, Joy Behar, Rosie O'Donnell  etc

That's all I can remember off the top of my head and I'm not googling it for your MAGANUTS.
Granny out of almost 350,000,000 people you can only come up with 2 democrats. Wray is a republican in fact Trump appointed him as FBI director after firing Comey for the way he handled the Hillary investigation, which by the way put him over the top in 2016.
I stopped posting on the Political Forum a few years ago because of you and the fact that you don't want to discuss anything; just to point fingers and derogatory name calling. Funny that it's okay for YOU to do that.

So, I will moderate when needed but this is my last post.
(5 hours ago)Granny Bear Wrote: I stopped posting on the Political Forum a few years ago because of you and the fact that you don't want to discuss anything; just to point fingers and derogatory name calling.  Funny that it's okay for YOU to do that.

So, I will moderate when needed but this is my last post.
All I said was what democrats "A whole lot of Dems said IF there was a shot, he was hit by shrapnel but they didn't believe he was even injured and requested to see the wound.  Utterly absurd!"
So, a whole lot of democrats to you are 2?
This MAGA Nuts guy takes no prisoners, it seems. Appears to be a fearless, rabid anti-Trumper. I'm almost starting to hate him/her because I find myself saying MAGA Nuts about four or five hundred times a day now. Maybe more. It's become almost an obsessive-compulsive thing. I don't know whether I love you or hate you, MAGA Nuts. It's a fine line that drives my insanity. Could someone change his name to MEGA Nuts because he's got BIG ones?!?!
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)