Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Raceland
92.31%
Paris
7.69%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Raceland at Paris 10/18
(10-14-2024, 09:25 PM)Big Five-0- Wrote:
(10-14-2024, 08:46 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^May have been a hot fudge cake you got Westy. Jerry's was famous for those.
A J boy plate and then a hot fudge cake for desert, yeah man! The best! Imo it was a sin to let Jerrys of Pikeville go.

I'm still not over it lol.
(10-14-2024, 09:26 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(10-14-2024, 09:25 PM)Big Five-0- Wrote:
(10-14-2024, 08:46 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^May have been a hot fudge cake you got Westy. Jerry's was famous for those.
A J boy plate and then a hot fudge cake for desert, yeah man! The best! Imo it was a sin to let Jerrys of Pikeville go.

I'm still not over it lol.
Me either brother
[-] The following 1 user Likes Big Five-0-'s post:
  • jetpilot

It could have been.
How you know a game won’t be close? People are discussing dessert options lol
If this game is in Paris, they still have the last remaining Jerry's.
What’s the Health status for Paris?
Pretty sure their QB went down for the season again. Had heard they had a lineman or LB out as well but can’t confirm. Raceland is nearing full health, but still not at 100%.
(10-14-2024, 05:55 PM):DBankerGuy Wrote: This will not be a blowout, I don’t see Raceland anywhere in the Top 10 RPI.  Paris will compete.
Big Grin Are you new here?

It is the hot fudge cake. My nephew's middle school team played there last month and we ate there after the game. I was torn between getting the spaghetti or J-Boy. Ended up going with the spaghetti. It was just like I remembered it. The hot fudge cake was even better than I remembered.
[-] The following 3 users Like Walt Longmire's post:
  • jetpilot, Panther Thunder, Westside
FYI!!!! Better bring chairs. Cause Paris visitor side has a very small set of bleachers. Unless you want to sit with them on the home side. Side note they believe they will beat Raceland cause they think they aren’t as good as they was last year. Lots of trash talking..
Rams 42
Hounds 18
They did that crap last year. Hell we lost the turnover battle with them last year and still out gained them 480 yards to 140 and it’s a running clock. It will be the same way this year. They haven’t played a team close to Raceland this year.
I’m still not sold on all the running clock talk. It’s gonna be a very fired up Pairs team… for some reason they are trying to make Raceland a rivalry.I don’t know why…We’ve only had a hand full of close games with them historically and the rest have been blow outs either way.Im just not sold on this young group being able to go into a hostile environment and beat down a team that’s ready to play. I think the Rams pull away late but not a running clock
We agree a lot RD, this time not so much. this is the same Paris team that gave up almost 500 yards and 58 points in a loss to a Hazard team that managed 150 yards and 1 TD against Raceland. 60 of those yards and the TD came against a defense made up of mostly freshman. As you are not sold on a running clock, I am not sold on Paris staying within 4 scores by half time. Paris had a short field all night vs Hazard due to bad snaps and penalties. Those mistakes by Hazard kept Paris in the game. If we play a clean game, it won’t be close, not by a long shot.
(Yesterday, 02:44 PM)ArmChairHC Wrote: We agree a lot RD, this time not so much. this is the same Paris team that gave up almost 500 yards and 58 points in a loss to a Hazard team that managed 150 yards and 1 TD against Raceland. 60 of those yards and the TD came against a defense made up of mostly freshman.  As you are not sold on a running clock, I am not sold on Paris staying within 4 scores by half time. Paris had a short field all night vs Hazard due to bad snaps and penalties. Those mistakes by Hazard kept Paris in the game. If we play a clean game, it won’t be close, not by a long shot.
I’m hoping I’m wrong. I hope we stop the guts out of em haha. I just know how this bunch acts and it affected our senior dominated team last year and this year it’s at their place. If we survive the first quarter without a bunch of mistakes then I’d say a running clock for sure but we will have to see what happens.
Paris is a team that Raceland only plays because they have not because they want to. It has been over 20 years since Raceland lost to Paris and I don’t see that streak ending anytime soon. I’m all for a team getting fired up and thinking they have a shot but Paris will be getting slapped hard back to reality Friday.
https://www.facebook.com/share/p/8DS4RFYKeWMdGhnz/

KSR Game of the Week
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(Yesterday, 07:46 AM)Cledog30 Wrote: FYI!!!! Better bring chairs. Cause Paris visitor side has a very small set of bleachers. Unless you want to sit with them on the home side. Side note they believe they will beat Raceland cause they think they aren’t as good as they was last year. Lots of trash talking..
Rams 42
Hounds 18
You’re talking to lawn chair nation. We will take over that place with lawn chairs!
Is anybody streaming this game at all? It’s the KSR game of the week! Surely to god somebody is streaming it
So far pay to play NFHS…