•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Pox on Both Their Houses
Anyone who truly believes that Trump is a good human being is a member of the Cult. Now not everyone who votes for him is included in the Cult, many would vote Republican no matter who was running, although Trump is not really a Republican, he is the ultimate RINO.
(10-13-2024, 08:57 PM)SEKYFAN Wrote: Anyone who truly believes that Trump is a good human being is a member of the Cult.  Now not everyone who votes for him is included in the Cult, many would vote Republican no matter who was running, although Trump is not really a Republican, he is the ultimate RINO.

True . Millions of Republicans won't be able to vote for him. Some will hold their nose and vote him again. Guys like Jet and the The Wrong Thing(TWT) and other cultists would vote for him if he raped and murdered someone on the front steps of the White House. Hell, is a civilly liable rapist. A court held him responsible for a sexual assault. As a side, if Biden or any Democrat had attempted to incite an insurrection like Trump did, I could never, ever vote them. I would probably write in someone but I couldn't vote for anyone who held the peaceful transfer of power in such low regard. That's disqualifiable in my book.
(10-13-2024, 09:31 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(10-13-2024, 08:57 PM)SEKYFAN Wrote: Anyone who truly believes that Trump is a good human being is a member of the Cult.  Now not everyone who votes for him is included in the Cult, many would vote Republican no matter who was running, although Trump is not really a Republican, he is the ultimate RINO.

True . Millions of Republicans won't be able to vote for him. Some will hold their nose and vote him again. Guys like Jet and the The Wrong Thing(TWT) and other cultists would vote for him if he raped and murdered someone on the front steps of the White House. Hell, is a civilly liable rapist. A court held him responsible for a sexual assault. As a side, if Biden or any Democrat had attempted to incite an insurrection like Trump did, I could never, ever vote them. I would probably write in someone but I couldn't vote for anyone who held the peaceful transfer of power in such low regard. That's disqualifiable in my book.
Yet you're okay with Biden and his family peddling influence for cash. Biden has never been anything but a dim witted clumsy criminal. It's easier for criminals to thrive in political office, as long as they win elections. All Biden had to do was cheat his way through school and win his first election to Congress. As long as crooked public office holders avoid developing a conscience, they are on easy street.

If you actually believe that Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are honest public servants, then you are no less a cult follower than the Trump cultists are.
(10-13-2024, 09:40 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Yet you're okay with Biden and his family peddling influence for cash. Biden has never been anything but a dim witted clumsy criminal. It's easier for criminals to thrive in political office, as long as they win elections. All Biden had to do was cheat his way through school and win his first election to Congress. As long as crooked public office holders avoid developing a conscience, they are on easy street.

If you actually believe that Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are honest public servants, then you are no less a cult follower than the Trump cultists are.

I don't put a lot of stock in most politicians. One would be hard pressed to find one that doesn't influence peddle?  Speaking of influence peddling, what do you think of Mitch McConnell, Hoot?   McConnell was the key in helping Biden get his BBB package done. He made a deal with Biden. Biden let him have some judges in KY that Mitch wanted and Mitch agreed not to run interference for Biden's stuff. Also, Mitch could have rid his party of Trump forever when he had the chance. He could have cooked Trump's goose and probably had a true conservative heading the party , instead of the pseudo-conservative marmalade MAGA cult leader.
(10-13-2024, 09:59 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:

I don't put a lot of stock in most politicians. One would be hard pressed to find one that doesn't influence peddle?  Speaking of influence peddling,  what do you think of Mitch McConnell, Hoot?   McConnell was the key in helping Biden get his BBB package done. He made a deal with Biden. Biden let him have some judges in KY that Mitch wanted and Mitch agreed not to run interference for Biden's stuff. Also, Mitch could have rid his party of Trump forever when he had the chance. He could have cooked Trump's goose and probably had a true conservative heading the party , instead of the pseudo-conservative marmalade MAGA cult leader.
I'm not a McConnell fan but what you described sounds like run of the mill exchanges of political favors to me. It's not like McConnell's family was accepting cash payments for granting an audience with him. I may not be a fan of Trump, but the impeachments were nothing but political stunts. He committed no impeachable offense, but for some reason Democrats felt the need to try to avoid running against him again. If they were to have nominated a decent candidate with broad appeal, Trump would have lost the 2024 election in a landslide.

Democrats showed extreme disregard for their own voters when they rigged their own nomination process to prevent Bernie Sanders from getting nominated in 2016. I'm no Bernie fan, but he was robbed. That left the most crooked Democrat ever to run for president as the Democrat nominee. Really, Democrats rigged the process and ended up with a dud candidate like Hillary? Truth is indeed stranger than fiction.

I would have loved to have had somebody other than Trump run in 2016 and I would have preferred any of the other top Republican candidates in the upcoming election, but having the president of the United States getting impeached twice on bogus charges, which even if true did not meet the constitutional requirement of "high crimes or misdemeanors," would have hastened this nation to banana republic status.
(10-13-2024, 10:19 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

I don't put a lot of stock in most politicians. One would be hard pressed to find one that doesn't influence peddle?  Speaking of influence peddling,  what do you think of Mitch McConnell, Hoot?   McConnell was the key in helping Biden get his BBB package done. He made a deal with Biden. Biden let him have some judges in KY that Mitch wanted and Mitch agreed not to run interference for Biden's stuff. Also, Mitch could have rid his party of Trump forever when he had the chance. He could have cooked Trump's goose and probably had a true conservative heading the party , instead of the pseudo-conservative marmalade MAGA cult leader.
I'm not a McConnell fan but what you described sounds like run of the mill exchanges of political favors to me. It's not like McConnell's family was accepting cash payments for granting an audience with him. I may not be a fan of Trump, but the impeachments were nothing but political stunts. He committed no impeachable offense, but for some reason Democrats felt the need to try to avoid running against him again. If they were to have nominated a decent candidate with broad appeal, Trump would have lost the 2024 election in a landslide.

Democrats showed extreme disregard for their own voters when they rigged their own nomination process to prevent Bernie Sanders from getting nominated in 2016. I'm no Bernie fan, but he was robbed. That left the most crooked Democrat ever to run for president as the Democrat nominee. Really, Democrats rigged the process and ended up with a dud candidate like Hillary? Truth is indeed stranger than fiction.

I would have loved to have had somebody other than Trump run in 2016 and I would have preferred any of the other top Republican candidates in the upcoming election, but having the president of the United States getting impeached twice on bogus charges, which even if true did not meet the constitutional requirement of "high crimes or misdemeanors," would have hastened this nation to banana republic status.

I was not happy how the party did Sanders in '16.  You're right, they were not gonna allow him to snag the nomination. I didn't feel good about it.

And you are ok with Trumps son in law getting $2 billion for helping cover up the prince murder of a Washington post reporter?
Wonder how much taste the Big Guy got.
You guys repeat Dem propaganda like clapping seals. Perfect regime stooges. "Useful idiots" All you can think about is Trump like you have been brainwashed to do. A couple months ago you thought Biden was sharp as a tack because your propaganda centers told you to. I know what you are going to think before you know, before your opinions are assigned to you. The dumbest people on Earth spew the cult nonsense. Biden and Harris have been a disaster and everyone with an IQ above 35 with eyes and ears knows it.

Why didn't your people impeach Biden they have been trying for almost 2 years maybe there's nothing there.

(10-14-2024, 08:54 AM)jetpilot Wrote: You guys repeat Dem propaganda like clapping seals. Perfect regime stooges. "Useful idiots" All you can think about is Trump like you have been brainwashed to do. A couple months ago you thought Biden was sharp as a tack because your propaganda centers told you to. I know what you are going to think before you know, before your opinions are assigned to you. The dumbest people on Earth does the cult nonsense.
There you go again
(10-14-2024, 08:54 AM)Maga Nuts Wrote:
(10-13-2024, 09:31 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: True . Millions of Republicans won't be able to vote for him. Some will hold their nose and vote him again. Guys like Jet and the The Wrong Thing(TWT) and other cultists would vote for him if he raped and murdered someone on the front steps of the White House. Hell, is a civilly liable rapist. A court held him responsible for a sexual assault. As a side, if Biden or any Democrat had attempted to incite an insurrection like Trump did, I could never, ever vote them. I would probably write in someone but I couldn't vote for anyone who held the peaceful transfer of power in such low regard. That's disqualifiable in my book.

Why didn't your people impeach Biden they have been trying for almost 2 years maybe there's nothing there.

(10-14-2024, 08:54 AM)jetpilot Wrote: You guys repeat Dem propaganda like clapping seals. Perfect regime stooges. "Useful idiots" All you can think about is Trump like you have been brainwashed to do. A couple months ago you thought Biden was sharp as a tack because your propaganda centers told you to. I know what you are going to think before you know, before your opinions are assigned to you. The dumbest people on Earth does the cult nonsense.
There you go again
You are what we call in the IT world a "fanboy." Fanboys choose a big corporation such as Apple, Intel, AMD, or Invidia; and for no financial consideration, troll users of products from other manufacturers and cheer for the products of the manufacturer of their choice. I am not a fanboy and I have no "boys" in politics. I am a registered Republican only because there are only two major political parties in this country and the few politicians whose general principles seem to align with mine are Republicans. I would have a hard time taking those Republicans and forming a baseball team with them. Even among that small group, I do not support everything that they do. For example, like most people in Congress, some of them spend way too much time grandstanding in public hearings for my tastes. Public House and Senate hearings are, for the most part, colossal wastes of time and taxpayer dollars, IMO.

Now, to answer your question as a non-fanboy. I believe that Republicans have not impeached Joe Biden for political reasons. Regardless of what impeachable crimes Biden is guilty of committing, there is zero chance of him being convicted of those crimes by a Democrat-controlled Senate. There are not even enough Republican support for a thorough investigation of the Biden family that would be necessary to make the case to the public for an impeachment, and why that is so is a better question than why they have not impeached Biden.

It has been obvious since early in the 2016 campaign that Joe Biden is mentally impaired. All a reasonably objective person needed to do was watch a few of his speeches from the time he was VP and compare them to a few of his speeches during the 2016 campaign. That is the reason that Biden hid for almost the entire 2016 campaign. "His people" knew that he was not capable of fully performing the job of president for a single term, let alone two terms.

You could also argue that Donald Trump is not as mentally sharp as he was when he was a younger man, and you would be correct, IMO. There is a reason that most men his age are enjoying their retirement and most CEOs are forced to retire by the time they reach his age. However, I do not believe that Trump has shown any signs of dementia. But his age is a legitimate concern for many voters. It is not a legitimate concern of those of you who have vigorously supported a president who is obviously suffering from dementia and has been for several years.

I believe that many Republicans do not support an impeachment of Biden because they perceived him to be the weakest possible presidential candidate that the Democrats could run in 2016. I never expected that Democrats would run Biden for a second term. If they had run him, and I say "they," because I don't think he ever had a choice in the matter, it would have ended very, very badly for them.

I will never understand Democrats decision to weaponize the federal government in an attempt to prevent Trump from running again. IMO, Trump is a very weak candidate for the general election. The only reason that he stands a chance of winning the upcoming election is that Democrats chose to run the worst possible candidate against him. Kamala Harris performed extremely poorly as VP, and she has never been a popular politician nationally. The Trump campaign is running campaign ads that consist almost entirely of video clips of Harris advocating radical left-wing positions such as taxpayer-funded healthcare for illegal aliens and sex change operations for prison inmates.

The people running the two major political parties are not the best and brightest among us. That is why this election will present us with a choice between Donald Trump and Kamala Harris. They are the candidates, thanks to political fanboys such as you.
(10-14-2024, 08:52 AM)Maga Nuts Wrote:

And you are ok with Trumps son in law getting $2 billion for helping cover up the prince murder of a Washington post reporter?
Wonder how much taste the Big Guy got.
You spend way too much time absorbing political fanboy (and fangirl) "news" sources. Worse yet, you repeat wild conspiracy theories without even including any evidence. I am going to take a wild guess here, because you have not made me curious enough to perform a Google search, but I am guessing that Kushner did business with a Saudi prince after Trump left office and that the Saudi prince was accused by the left of murdering a reporter in the Middle East. Why don't you start a thread on that topic and detail how Kushner helped cover up a murder? If you make a strong case, then I will be all for bringing Kushner to justice for any U.S. law that he has broken. BTW, "the Big Guy" is how Hunter Biden refers to his father Joe in email messages. I have never seen any evidence that Kushner or anybody else associated with Donald Trump apply that term to Trump. Are you alleging that Joe Biden received money for covering up a murder?
(10-14-2024, 10:17 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(10-13-2024, 09:40 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Yet you're okay with Biden and his family peddling influence for cash. Biden has never been anything but a dim witted clumsy criminal. It's easier for criminals to thrive in political office, as long as they win elections. All Biden had to do was cheat his way through school and win his first election to Congress. As long as crooked public office holders avoid developing a conscience, they are on easy street.

There you go again
You are what we call in the IT world a "fanboy." Fanboys choose a big corporation such as Apple, Intel, AMD, or Invidia; and for no financial consideration, troll users of products from other manufacturers and cheer for the products of the manufacturer of their choice. I am not a fanboy and I have no "boys" in politics. I am a registered Republican only because there are only two major political parties in this country and the few politicians whose general principles seem to align with mine are Republicans. I would have a hard time taking those Republicans and forming a baseball team with them. Even among that small group, I do not support everything that they do. For example, like most people in Congress, some of them spend way too much time grandstanding in public hearings for my tastes. Public House and Senate hearings are, for the most part, colossal wastes of time and taxpayer dollars, IMO.

Now, to answer your question as a non-fanboy. I believe that Republicans have not impeached Joe Biden for political reasons. Regardless of what impeachable crimes Biden is guilty of committing, there is zero chance of him being convicted of those crimes by a Democrat-controlled Senate. There are not even enough Republican support for a thorough investigation of the Biden family that would be necessary to make the case to the public for an impeachment, and why that is so is a better question than why they have not impeached Biden.

It has been obvious since early in the 2016 campaign that Joe Biden is mentally impaired. All a reasonably objective person needed to do was watch a few of his speeches from the time he was VP and compare them to a few of his speeches during the 2016 campaign. That is the reason that Biden hid for almost the entire 2016 campaign. "His people" knew that he was not capable of fully performing the job of president for a single term, let alone two terms.

You could also argue that Donald Trump is not as mentally sharp as he was when he was a younger man, and you would be correct, IMO. There is a reason that most men his age are enjoying their retirement and most CEOs are forced to retire by the time they reach his age. However, I do not believe that Trump has shown any signs of dementia. But his age is a legitimate concern for many voters. It is not a legitimate concern of those of you who have vigorously supported a president who is obviously suffering from dementia and has been for several years.

I believe that many Republicans do not support an impeachment of Biden because they perceived him to be the weakest possible presidential candidate that the Democrats could run in 2016. I never expected that Democrats would run Biden for a second term. If they had run him, and I say "they," because I don't think he ever had a choice in the matter, it would have ended very, very badly for them.

I will never understand Democrats decision to weaponize the federal government in an attempt to prevent Trump from running again. IMO, Trump is a very weak candidate for the general election. The only reason that he stands a chance of winning the upcoming election is that Democrats chose to run the worst possible candidate against him. Kamala Harris performed extremely poorly as VP, and she has never been a popular politician nationally. The Trump campaign is running campaign ads that consist almost entirely of video clips of Harris advocating radical left-wing positions such as taxpayer-funded healthcare for illegal aliens and sex change operations for prison inmates.

The people running the two major political parties are not the best and brightest among us. That is why this election will present us with a choice between Donald Trump and Kamala Harris. They are the candidates, thanks to political fanboys such as you.
Only reason they didn't impeach Biden is they came up short about 10 votes. It's no longer the republican party it's the MAGA party. MAGA had no evidence on Biden they investigate for 2 years it was nothing but a sh!t show. So you believe it's party over country. Just read the indictment what your boy Trump tried to do after he LOST the election. And tell me with a straight face he did nothing that would bother you.

Again, why did Trumps son in law get $2 billion from the Prince of Saudia Arabia.
Here is why.
https://www.dni.gov/files/ODNI/documents...0226v2.pdf

And to this day Jarrod has not made the Prince any money from his so called investments but he has collected a fortune in fees.
But you put party over country wouldn't expect anything less from you. At least Jet will let you know he is in the cult where you just sneak around and try to hide that you belong in the MAGA Cult.
(10-14-2024, 11:02 AM)Maga Nuts Wrote:
(10-13-2024, 09:59 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: I don't put a lot of stock in most politicians. One would be hard pressed to find one that doesn't influence peddle?  Speaking of influence peddling,  what do you think of Mitch McConnell, Hoot?   McConnell was the key in helping Biden get his BBB package done. He made a deal with Biden. Biden let him have some judges in KY that Mitch wanted and Mitch agreed not to run interference for Biden's stuff. Also, Mitch could have rid his party of Trump forever when he had the chance. He could have cooked Trump's goose and probably had a true conservative heading the party , instead of the pseudo-conservative marmalade MAGA cult leader.

There you go again

Only reason they didn't impeach Biden is they came up short about 10 votes. It's no longer the republican party it's the MAGA party. MAGA had no evidence on Biden they investigate for 2 years it was nothing but a sh!t show. So you believe it's party over country. Just read the indictment what your boy Trump tried to do after he LOST the election. And tell me with a straight face he did nothing that would bother you.

Again, why did Trumps son in law get $2 billion from the Prince of Saudia Arabia.
Here is why.

And to this day Jarrod has not made the Prince any money from his so called investments but he has collected  a fortune in fees.
But you put party over country wouldn't expect anything less from you. At least Jet will let you know he is in the cult where you just sneak around and try to hide that you belong in the MAGA Cult.
It is a colossal waste of time discussing politics with fanboys. People like you spent more than three years defending a president who is obviously suffering from dementia. It is a "clear and present danger" having Joe Biden in the White House. You and those of your ilk should be apologizing to the American people for placing all of us in danger. You have some nerve accusing anybody of putting party over country.

The MAGA movement is not a cult. I fully support making America great again, but there is a group of hardcore Trump supporters who I consider cult followers. It is absolutely true that crooked politicians like Joe Biden and Kamala Harris have no interest in making America great again. The Democrat Party has placed this nation on a course to crash and burn. You are a cult follower of a party that finally acknowledged that Joe Biden was unfit for the presidency, yet they have taken no action to remove him from office. Joe Biden is still president, only because they are unwilling to do the right thing and force Biden to resign because of his disability.
(10-14-2024, 11:36 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(10-13-2024, 10:19 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: I'm not a McConnell fan but what you described sounds like run of the mill exchanges of political favors to me. It's not like McConnell's family was accepting cash payments for granting an audience with him. I may not be a fan of Trump, but the impeachments were nothing but political stunts. He committed no impeachable offense, but for some reason Democrats felt the need to try to avoid running against him again. If they were to have nominated a decent candidate with broad appeal, Trump would have lost the 2024 election in a landslide.

There you go again

Here is why.

And to this day Jarrod has not made the Prince any money from his so called investments but he has collected  a fortune in fees.
It is a colossal waste of time discussing politics with fanboys. People like you spent more than three years defending a president who is obviously suffering from dementia. It is a "clear and present danger" having Joe Biden in the White House. You and those of your ilk should be apologizing to the American people for placing all of us in danger. You have some nerve accusing anybody of putting party over country.

The MAGA movement is not a cult. I fully support making America great again, but there is a group of hardcore Trump supporters who I consider cult followers. It is absolutely true that crooked politicians like Joe Biden and Kamala Harris have no interest in making America great again. The Democrat Party has placed this nation on a course to crash and burn. You are a cult follower of a party that finally acknowledged that Joe Biden was unfit for the presidency, yet they have taken no action to remove him from office. Joe Biden is still president, only because they are unwilling to do the right thing and force Biden to resign because of his disability.
There you go again duck dodge spin danced all around and never give a answer just spin.
Just admit you are in the MAGA Klan Cult and move on you chose party over country. Just like Grahman said when Trump walks in they stand and clap just like North Korea.
(10-14-2024, 11:49 AM)Maga Nuts Wrote:
(10-14-2024, 11:36 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(10-14-2024, 08:54 AM)Maga Nuts Wrote: Why didn't your people impeach Biden they have been trying for almost 2 years maybe there's nothing there.

There you go again

Here is why.

There you go again duck dodge spin danced all around and never give a answer just spin.
Just admit you are in the MAGA Klan Cult and move on you chose party over country. Just like Grahman said when Trump walks in they stand and clap just like North Korea.
As I said, discussing anything with fanboys is a waste of time. You show all of the earmarks of a cult follower and spend a good part of each day calling other people cult followers. If you prompted an AI to review your posts and make suggestions that would prevent you from making a fool of yourself, the AI would urge you not to post anything. If you don't believe me, then ask an AI for its opinion.
What a cult leader does is divide into us vs. them, then make the other side evil. Then keep feeding his followers that message until it weaponizes your side. Who does this sound like?
Trump is arguably the most divisive figure in the US in at least the last 50 years or more.
(10-14-2024, 12:45 PM)SEKYFAN Wrote: What a cult leader does is divide into us vs. them, then make the other side evil.  Then keep feeding his followers that message until it weaponizes your side.  Who does this sound like? 
Trump is arguably the most divisive figure in the US in at least the last 50 years or more.
That is a very biased view of cults. The Biden administration has weaponized the federal government and used lawfare in a failed attempt to force Trump to withdraw from the campaign. I don't dispute the fact that Trump is a polarizing figure, but he did not use government resources to suppress evidence in criminal investigations, nor did he attempt to use the power of the presidency to intimidate political opponents from running against him. That is the deplorable record of the Biden administration.

I am not sure that I would call Democrat followers cult members, because I believe that most Democrats know that they are responsible for electing a senile old man to the presidency and that they are responsible for him still serving in that office, despite their own party admitting that he was not fit to be a candidate for the same office.

You can argue that Trump is the most divisive figure in the past 50 years, but I think that there is a better argument to make that the Democrat Party consists of a large collection of polarizing figures, which including party activists in the national media, is far more responsible for polarizing the American electorate than any single individual could ever do.
(10-14-2024, 12:58 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(10-14-2024, 12:45 PM)SEKYFAN Wrote: What a cult leader does is divide into us vs. them, then make the other side evil.  Then keep feeding his followers that message until it weaponizes your side.  Who does this sound like? 
That is a very biased view of cults. The Biden administration has weaponized the federal government and used lawfare in a failed attempt to force Trump to withdraw from the campaign. I don't dispute the fact that Trump is a polarizing figure, but he did not use government resources to suppress evidence in criminal investigations, nor did he attempt to use the power of the presidency to intimidate political opponents from running against him. That is the deplorable record of the Biden administration.

I am not sure that I would call Democrat followers cult members, because I believe that most Democrats know that they are responsible for electing a senile old man to the presidency and that they are responsible for him still serving in that office, despite their own party admitting that he was not fit to be a candidate for the same office.

You can argue that Trump is the most divisive figure in the past 50 years, but I think that there is a better argument to make that the Democrat Party consists of a large collection of polarizing figures, which including party activists in the national media, is far more responsible for polarizing the American electorate than any single individual could ever do.
There you go again duck, dodge, and spin you are in the cult but want to play both sides of the fence. All you have to do is read the briefs or transcripts that have been made public and tell me where 1 DEMOCRAT has testified under oath anywhere about your Dear Leader. They have all been people who worked for YOUR Dear Leader or people who was close to him. Jet has more integrity than you at least he admits he is a Cult, but you want to play both sides Party over Country.
(10-14-2024, 01:15 PM)Maga Nuts Wrote:

There you go again duck, dodge, and spin you are in the cult but want to play both sides of the fence. All you have to do is read the briefs or transcripts that have been made public and tell me where 1 DEMOCRAT has testified under oath anywhere about your Dear Leader. They have all been people who worked for YOUR Dear Leader or people who was close to him. Jet has more integrity than you at least he admits he is a Cult, but you want to play both sides Party over Country.
You are way off topic and, as a troll, you have contributed nothing to the discussion of the thread topic. Even the member name that you chose for yourself, "Maga Nuts" is a feeble attempt to troll. The government prosecutors who have filed criminal charges against Trump are Democrats, the judges are Democrats, and most of the juries will be Democrats. Why? Because Democrats brought charges against Trump in heavily Democrat areas in courts packed with liberal judges. Why would I read through thousands of pages of legal briefs and transcripts looking for Democrat witnesses? I would have to be a total idiot to do so. Have you read thousands of pages of transcripts related to the Trump witch hunt? Or are you simply regurgitating what you have read in whatever left-wing media sources that you use to stay "informed?"

Correct me if I am wrong, but you have not posted anything positive about Joe Biden or Kamala Harris in this thread, only anti-Trump propaganda. Is it safe to say that you will be voting against Donald Trump and only voting for Harris as the lesser of two evils in your mind? Or do you see Harris as a great candidate who has positively earned your support? If the latter is true, then it seems like you would be posting her virtues here instead of confirming the suspicion that you are here to troll.
(10-14-2024, 01:25 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

You are way off topic and, as a troll, you have contributed nothing to the discussion of the thread topic. Even the member name that you chose for yourself, "Maga Nuts" is a feeble attempt to troll. The government prosecutors who have filed criminal charges against Trump are Democrats, the judges are Democrats, and most of the juries will be Democrats. Why? Because Democrats brought charges against Trump in heavily Democrat areas in courts packed with liberal judges. Why would I read through thousands of pages of legal briefs and transcripts looking for Democrat witnesses? I would have to be a total idiot to do so. Have you read thousands of pages of transcripts related to the Trump witch hunt? Or are you simply regurgitating what you have read in whatever left-wing media sources that you use to stay "informed?"

Correct me if I am wrong, but you have not posted anything positive about Joe Biden or Kamala Harris in this thread, only anti-Trump propaganda. Is it safe to say that you will be voting against Donald Trump and only voting for Harris as the lesser of two evils in your mind? Or do you see Harris as a great candidate who has positively earned your support? If the latter is true, then it seems like you would be posting her virtues here instead of confirming the suspicion that you are here to troll.
Hell has frozen over finally got a half a$$ answer from you.
You just admit you don't want to know the TRUTH that's why you won't read the indictments welcome to the MAGA CULT hoot Party over Country that's your motto.
(10-14-2024, 01:38 PM)Maga Nuts Wrote:
(10-14-2024, 01:25 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Hell has frozen over finally got a half a$$ answer from you.
You just admit you don't want to know the TRUTH that's why you won't read the indictments welcome to the MAGA CULT hoot Party over Country that's your motto.
What a tool!  Big Grin Based on your criteria that anybody who does not personally read thousands of pages of legal briefs and transcripts related to the politically motivated prosecutions of Donald Trump is a member of a cult, then 99+ percent of American citizens are cult members. It is obvious that you have not read those documents and you still have not posted anything relevant to the thread topic. You are incapable of maintaining your train of thought from one post to the next. You first accuse me of not reading legal briefs and transcripts and now you are using the term "indictments." An indictment would not include details about witnesses' political affiliations. Not that you asked me, but I would also not waste my time reading indictments, written by Democrat prosecutors, against Trump.

The truth is that no rational American actually believes that Trump would have been criminally prosecuted had he announced his retirement from politics prior to the ridiculous impeachment that followed the end of his term. If you say that the prosecutions were not related to his intention of running for a second term, then you will lose even more credibility - if that is even possible for a serial troll.
Indictments LOL dumb dumb dumb. Anybody can indict anybody fool...hopefully will be happening to Dems very soon...

Words dumb people mindlessly repeat without knowing anything about anything (partial list)

indictments
insurrection
muh democracy
Hitler
dictator
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/fo...hite-house

List of people who know the Dear Leader the best.
Just his bootlickers(cult) are still behind him.
(10-14-2024, 04:49 PM)Maga Nuts Wrote: https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/fo...hite-house

You are a propaganda eating machine! Congrats, you no longer control your brain. I don't see any libtards arguing policy, because lib policies fail everywhere they are implemented. You are eating 100 sh!t sandwiches a day from propagandists and begging for more, with your eyes spinning and bubbles popping over your head.
(10-14-2024, 04:49 PM)Maga Nuts Wrote: https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/fo...hite-house

What is your objective here? Do you believe that all these trolling posts, in which you never say anything positive about Kamala Harris will make it less likely or more likely that a reader will vote for Trump? How do you think Kamala Harris would rate the quality of your efforts? Be honest. Have you ever actually participated in a serious discussion in this thread? I only ask because I cannot recall you doing anything but troll and call names in the forum.

Talk about an indictment. That list of former Trump officials is quite an indictment against him.  

One guy that won't be on that list is the guy I watched on video tell Jordan Klepper that he would still support Trump even if he murdered someone on the front steps of the White House. That's a cult member right there. There are people on BGR who would still support him if he murdered someone on the White House lawn. He has already been found liable by a court of raping a woman.  Yet they still plan to vote for him. Shame on you, whoever you are !!!

(10-14-2024, 05:13 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

You are a propaganda eating machine! Congrats, you no longer control your brain. I don't see any libtards arguing policy, because lib policies fail everywhere they are implemented. You are eating 100 sh!t sandwiches a day from propagandists and begging for more, with your eyes spinning and bubbles popping over your head.
You have been brainwashed by your cult. You don't realize it. Probably radicalized on Facebook and Twitter. No different than a Muslim extremist.

Just because Trump says that Biden has weaponized the DOJ doesn't make it true.  Trump has been dodging and filing delays for years to avoid charges.

I saw an interview with a past Governor of Pennsylvania, who happens to be a Republican, and they asked him why so many people believe that the Election was stolen in PA.  His response was that a lot of people believe it because Trump has lied about it so many times.
"Cult" is a word dumb people regurgitate because their libtard TV tells them to.
"Former Trump officials" are the establishment DC lifers who hate us and dumb libtards are clueless about it like everything else.
OSH is another who never talks policies because he is just programmed to call names and "orange man bad"
The Dear Leader sat in his chair in the White House cheering while his political prisoners were beating the cops up. Chanting hang Mike Pence all the Dear Leader says maybe he deserves it.
Has the Cult members on this site every think why his former VP will not vote for him.
This election is about whether we will have a democracy or not you have 2 choices a wannabe dictator or back to normal. The 2 Cult members are putting Dear Leader over country.
(10-14-2024, 05:46 PM)jetpilot Wrote: "Cult" is a word dumb people regurgitate because their libtard TV tells them to.
"Former Trump officials" are the establishment DC lifers who hate us and dumb libtards are clueless about it like everything else.
OSH is another who never talks policies because he is just programmed to call names and "orange man bad"

Yes, orange man is VERY bad!!!

Here's Bob Costas. OMG, don't hold back your feelings, Bob!!!  LOL  Costas says you are in a toxic cult, Jet. I've never heard Bob go off like this.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/40xBbrgov...ture=share

" He(Trump) is a bubbling cauldron of loathsome traits."  ----  Bob Costas
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next