Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Magoffin County
22.22%
Martin County
77.78%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin County at Martin County 9/20
Magoffin County at Martin County. Thoughts?
I think Martin Co wins by double digits. Magoffiin Co isn't there yet.
Martin County should get the win barring a letdown or mistakes
Cards roll
Coach John and his staff have proven they can come up with some good defensive game plans against their opponents. I'll be interested to see how they defend Maynard in this one.

Regardless though, Cards win. Hornets are just too young right now and Maynard is just really good, similar to a recent former Hornet, Aden Barnett.

Cardinals win, 34-14.
(09-16-2024, 07:30 AM)BlackcatAlum Wrote: Coach John and his staff have proven they can come up with some good defensive game plans against their opponents. I'll be interested to see how they defend Maynard in this one.

Regardless though, Cards win. Hornets are just too young right now and Maynard is just really good, similar to a recent former Hornet, Aden Barnett.

Cardinals win, 34-14.
Yes against Lewis County. If you take out the Lewis County game teams are averaging 37 points a game against the Hornet defense.
(09-16-2024, 07:30 AM)BlackcatAlum Wrote: Coach John and his staff have proven they can come up with some good defensive game plans against their opponents. I'll be interested to see how they defend Maynard in this one.

Cardinals win, 34-14.

When?   Lewis County doesn't count......
(09-16-2024, 12:46 PM)OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:

Cardinals win, 34-14.

When?   Lewis County doesn't count......
Oh idk, this very game last season.
Honestly can't tell much difference in this staff and the previous staff at Magoffin.
Magoffin goes on the road and gets a W. I guess this would be an upset of some sorts.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
With Maynard leading the O with the addition of Watts. I look for MC to come out with a big W but they have to come out strong, not flat as bread like they did this past week with Paintsville. With Lafferty leading the D and Cheek being back this week. I forsee this to be a big week for the Defense.
Magoffin by 6