Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Paintsville
26.92%
Martin County
73.08%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Paintsville at Martin County 9/13
(09-12-2024, 10:07 AM)PHSTigerFAN1 Wrote:
(09-11-2024, 02:54 PM)Tin Snipper2 Wrote: This should be a great close game. 14-8 paintsville. Paintsville should have beaten p-burg last week
This will be a blowout. Paintsville when their line performs good is one of the best 1A Teams in the state. Who has Martin Beat? Shelby Valley is 3 touchdowns worse then they were last year. Hazard destroyed them and Yes I know Hazard beat Paris bad and Paris beat Paintsville by a lot but Paintsville couldve beat Paris if they could have kept things together. Martin Countys passing defense is one of the worst in 2A and Paintsville will take advantage of that with their talented Quarterback Alex Johnson. Johnson and Lauffer are one of the best duos this state has. I hope Paintsville can identify how bad Martins Passing defense is an attack it. Tigers 45-21.
It’s not exactly been hard for teams to game plan for Paintsville. It’s either throw to 1 or #5 keeps it or try to get what he can scrambling when 1 is covered. It’s been the same offense since middle school. They have athletes  at the other skill positions but for some reason they don’t use them. If they ever start to spread it around THEN they’ll finally be able to play to their potential.
[-] The following 2 users Like Blue_Bird96's post:
  • BlackcatAlum, Blacksmith
Paintsville has some of the best skill players in 1A but their line makes them seem worse then they are and their coaching needs to be changed. If you gave Paintsville Johnson Centrals line and their coaches with the Backs, Quarterback, and receivers they have they would be one of the best teams in the state hands down. They also have good linebackers so I believe if Joe Chirico and his staff from 2020 came back and coached this team and even if you gave them a mediocre line they are the best 1A Team and up there for the state regardless of class. The Line makes this team A LOT! worse then they are.
[-] The following 1 user Likes billjames1987's post:
  • Blue_Bird96
(09-08-2024, 02:42 PM)devils88 Wrote: Long as Maynard stays healthy, I don’t think Paintsville will have an answer for him. 

Martin County 46-20
Maynard is not what people make him out to be. He dont have a read progression in the pass game, he scrambles out or throws a 50/50 ball. Paintsvilles backers are dicipline and will stop the QB run early. Paintsville has the potential to make this game a statement win. Still taking paintsville. 32-24
(09-12-2024, 10:14 AM)nikescholar9 Wrote: This will be a big game. Paintsville will make the game interesting, I think the emotions will be high. Always a good game between the two. I think both teams are evenly good but I will take paintsville in a close game 32-24.
Paintsville is easily the best team in the mountains when they perform how they can and the GD line blocks. Cant block a pole or snap it into a ocean but they will still win. Tigers by 40`
I mean hel*l. Guys for the love of god its MARTIN COUNTY. Who is Martin County? I mean they are awful man. Crayson Lafferty is the only thing they have going for them. He may be one of the best linebackers in the state but Id hate to watch anyone else on the team play football. It would be like watching my sons Flag Football team. Hazard beat the brakes off them, Pike County Central may be the worst football team in the mountains behind a uncoordinated Phelps. Shelby Valley I mean again It is Shelby Valley. The best player in program history is riding bench at UPIKE. Who is Brady Johnson? Anyways back to my point, Martin County couldnt play dead in the western. I dont even know who their coach is. Only coach they have ever had that could coach is Wes Hager and he just beat Paintsville Last week but on terrible calls and bad coaching by the Tigers. Martin loses this one but Crayson Lafferty has 15 tackles and a rushing touchdown. Paintsville dominates Martin County 55-7.
Didn't they scrimmage at Lawrence county and Martin county handled them pretty easily..
[-] The following 1 user Likes TE#82's post:
  • Blue_Bird96
I’m sure glad some Paintsville fans are back.
Paintsville won’t make the same mistakes as last week. Paintsville 28- Martin 12
(09-12-2024, 06:47 PM)TE#82 Wrote: Didn't they scrimmage at Lawrence county and Martin county handled them pretty easily..
That was at Paintsville.
(09-12-2024, 06:47 PM)TE#82 Wrote: Didn't they scrimmage at Lawrence county and Martin county handled them pretty easily..
Johnson didn't participate in the scrimmages for Paintsville
(09-12-2024, 09:15 PM)BlackcatAlum Wrote:
Johnson didn't participate in the scrimmages for Paintsville
it was at lawrence. with russell and letcher county i believe. Martin Handled them easily then. tomorrow will tell who has improved the most
(09-12-2024, 07:53 PM)bac2369 Wrote: I’m sure glad some Paintsville fans are back.
Those aren’t real Paintsville fans lol.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
[-] The following 1 user Likes Redneck's post:
  • Ring'Em Up
(09-12-2024, 02:37 PM)nikescholar9 Wrote: I mean hel*l. Guys for the love of god its MARTIN COUNTY. Who is Martin County? I mean they are awful man. Crayson Lafferty is the only thing they have going for them. He may be one of the best linebackers in the state but Id hate to watch anyone else on the team play football. It would be like watching my sons Flag Football team. Hazard beat the brakes off them, Pike County Central may be the worst football team in the mountains behind a uncoordinated Phelps. Shelby Valley I mean again It is Shelby Valley. The best player in program history is riding bench at UPIKE. Who is Brady Johnson? Anyways back to my point, Martin County couldnt play dead in the western. I dont even know who their coach is. Only coach they have ever had that could coach is Wes Hager and he just beat Paintsville Last week but on terrible calls and bad coaching by the Tigers. Martin loses this one but Crayson Lafferty has 15 tackles and a rushing touchdown. Paintsville dominates Martin County 55-7.

I like free money if you want to message me and put a wager in the game.

I don’t think Paintsville will even make this a close game. Cards Roll 42-6
I may be eating crow ?
(09-13-2024, 09:31 PM)Cardinals ride Wrote: I may be eating crow ?

Got a score?
Martin County 34
Paintsville 32

Sounded like the Tigers gave another one away
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
(09-13-2024, 10:47 PM)Redneck Wrote: Martin County 34
Paintsville 32

Sounded like the Tigers gave another one away
Not sure if Paintsville gave it away or they were lucky the Watts kid wasn't given the ball in the first half. 2nd half he changed the game.