Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assassination Attempt
Well, it's very early in the investigation, but it appears that someone tried to shoot Trump at a rally in Pennsylvania.

Actually they did more than try, they hit his ear.  He's very lucky to walk off the podium with his life.
My sister in law lives just outside of Butler, PA. Butler is where she goes to for shopping. I have been around the fairgrounds where the rally was. My niece was in Butler at the time of the shooting (she was not at the rally and she is ok).
Sadly, I am not surprised this happened. I would not be shocked to see an attempt on Biden. People on both sides of the aisle are crazy. This is the state the U.S. is in now. I don't like Biden and I am not that crazy for Trump, I don't want to see either one of them injured or killed because they think different from me.
Though this is an unfortunate circumstance, I hope this would unite the nation. I hate to say this will make the nation more batshit crazy.
Our great nation is driving 100 mph to the cliff and nobody is trying to stop it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[-] The following 2 users Like Jarons's post:
  • jetpilot, Patriot1
Jarons, I could not agree more with you just said!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Granny Bear's post:
  • jetpilot
Jarons is so right. Small group of people wanting to control the world. Nothing new, it's happened since the beginning of time. They are getting so bold they won't bother with brainwashing the voters or stealing elections or just jailing political opponents, they will just kill them. 100% of the blame goes to idiot white people.
Thomas Massie
@RepThomasMassie
The same bureau that investigated the Las Vegas shooting and the January 6th pipe bombs is now investigating the attempted assassination of Trump.

This is also the same bureau that raided Mar-a-Lago.

I’m sure they’ll get to the bottom of this soon.
11:24 PM · Jul 13, 2024
·
1.9M
Views

Priceless

I'm sure OSH is "deferring" to the FBI on this lol
OSH isn't back from Butler yet!
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
  • jetpilot
Ironic that Crooks shot Trump .
He was just 20 years old. Just a kid.
So, this shooter had absolutely NO police record. Not even a parking ticket. He won awards in high school for his mathematical ability. He was bullied in high school, ate lunch alone and was a registered Republican. He donated a small amount to Joe Biden's campaign and did volunteer work for the DNC. He technically stole the gun he used from his father and had a car load of explosives, as well as a cache of explosives at his home.

I'm starting to obsess about this kid.
^^^Unreal how many unstable people out there GB. In other news I haven't heard any liberals screaming about gun control today lol.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Granny Bear
(07-14-2024, 06:49 AM)Granny Bear Wrote: OSH isn't back from Butler yet!
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

He wasn't the guy holding the ladder for the kid with the rifle to climb up to the roof was he? lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Granny Bear
Joel Berry
@JoelWBerry
·
2h
50 people pointing and yelling “look at that guy on the roof” for several minutes and the secret service did nothing.
Elon Musk

@elonmusk
·
Jul 13
Exactly
Beff – e/acc

@BasedBeffJezos
·
Jul 13
How the hell was such an obvious line of sight not secured?
Mike Benz
@MikeBenzCyber
·
Jul 13
You fucking missed.
Andrew Tate

@Cobratate
They found an idiot.

They let him on the roof.

They let him set up a rifle.

They ignored the warnings from the crowd about this man with a gun aimed at the president.

They let him take shots at Trump.

When trump fell down they took him out before he could talk.

Coup.
5:18 AM · Jul 14, 2024
·
11.6M
Views
David Sacks

@DavidSacks
I KNOW A HERO WHEN I SEE ONE

The Washington Post names me along with
@elonmusk
as one of several businessmen who are using their “megaphones” to spread “narratives” about the assassination attempt on President Trump.

I’m not sure what “narratives” they’re referring to, but I know what I saw, and I know what the crowd in Butler witnessed live.

At it turns out, my father-in-law lives in Pennsylvania and he was at the rally on Saturday. When the shots rang out and Trump went down, he said pandemonium broke out around him. Everyone feared the worst.

But then Trump rose. Covered in his own blood, resisting the secret service’s efforts to whisk him away to safety, Trump raised his fist defiantly, and the crowd could see him say: “Fight. Fight. Fight.”

Immediately the fear of the crowd dissipated, the chaotic uncertainty lifted, and it was replaced with steely resolve. The crowd responded back as one: “USA, USA, USA!”

This is not a “narrative.” It is the truth. Trump stood defiant in the face of an assassin’s bullet. There is no way to fake courage like that.

It was more important for Trump to let the crowd know that he was unbowed and unbroken than to be taken to safety.

Donald Trump has already been in the fight of his life for months, as vindictive Democrats seek to imprison him, but on this day he came within inches of losing it. He has risked everything for this country.

It is now up to us, the American people, to show him that he does not stand alone. Let us reject the lies, the hoaxes, the hate and the division that the media has spread about this brave man, and support his resounding victory in November.
Dave Portnoy
@stoolpresidente
·
10h
I can't stop watching the secret service lady who can't holster her gun
stepfanie tyler
@wildbarestepf
graduated in 2012 w a degree in Women's Studies

cried in 2016 when Trump got elected

lost touch w the dems somewhere around MeToo

discovered entrepreneurship

updated my voter registration in 2018 but didn't tell anyone

told myself i was a 'single-issue-voting Centrist'

the last 6-12 months i've believed i was going to abstain from voting in the upcoming election because the options are equally terrible

but watching Trump survive an assassination attempt and act like a total fucking savage just shifted me into some strange, patriotic gear that my fancy-feminism-white-men-bad infected brain never showed me

like, the dude took a bullet and stood up with blood dripping down his face, and rallied a fucking crowd while fist pumping, yelling "FIGHT!"

sorry, but i'm voting for that.

and saying it out loud feels so freeing

(2012 stepfanie would be so pissed but that's okay because 2012 stepfanie didn't know shit)
Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
5h
Question ... how does a 20-year-old dork outsmart the United States Secret Service?

Answer ... ?
Emerald Robinson ✝️
@EmeraldRobinson
·
10h
Trump's advisors should tell him: the 2024 election campaign is over.

No more rallies. No more risks.

He should stay in a bunker beneath Mar-a-Lago until election day.

The Biden regime won't stop trying to get him.

You know it's true.
@amuse
@amuse
·
14h
The proximate causes of the attack on the president:

1. DEI hiring at USSS
2. USSS Dir. Cheatle's refusal for additional security
3. Biden's Hitl_r rhetoric
4. Democrat's end of democracy rhetoric
5. Insane gunman
Sean Davis
@seanmdav
BREAKING: A source familiar with Trump’s security detail tells
@FDRLST
that the former and future president’s detail has been asking for beefed up protection and resources for weeks, but has been rebuffed time and again by Biden’s DHS.

DHS, which oversees Secret Service protective detail “wasn’t responsive to those requests” for more resources, the source said.

Was Biden’s regime behind the attack, or did it deliberately do everything it could to allow it to happen?

Developing…
8:10 PM · Jul 13, 2024
·
14.6M
Views
Byron York
@ByronYork
·
1h
Trump: 'I'm not supposed to be here.' He's reliving the moment: How could his head have been in precisely the right position, at precisely the right angle, at the millisecond the bullet whizzed past, grazing his ear when it so easily could have killed him?
Jesse Watters
@JesseBWatters
·
3h
Former Army Sniper and Congressman Cory Mills says of the Secret Service at the deadly Trump rally, "This was massive negligence to the point of me speculating what was intentional and what wasn't."
BLAIRE WHITE
@MsBlaireWhite
Guys I actually can’t handle comment sections on normie social media posts about the assassination attempt.

The average liberal is so far gone. Most of their public figures have to pretend to condemn it, but the consensus of regular people is either denying it’s real or saying he deserved it.

How do we even proceed? This isn’t about being divided anymore. Half of the humans in this country have the IQ and emotional intelligence of literal cave people.

What the **** are we going to do???
10:36 AM · Jul 14, 2024
·
3.8M
Views
I've watched the news more in the last three days than I have in the last three years. I heard a woman on CNBC blame the "alleged" assassination attempt on Trump for the rhetoric he was using. My decision to forgo the news has been permenatly validated!!
  • jetpilot
Networks have only stepped up the lying and hateful rhetoric. They have to keep trying to convince dumb people Trump is Hitler and and a theat to Democracy because it’s all they have. Anyone who believes the tone down the rhetoric horse sh!t is an idiot. Going to get worse.
What do you guys think of Trump's VP choice?

Personally, I think Vance is amazing. LOVE his legacy, love the fact he's ex-military and I love the fact he used to be a non-Trumper.
  • jetpilot
(07-16-2024, 08:32 AM)Granny Bear Wrote: What do you guys think of Trump's VP choice?

Personally, I think Vance is amazing.  LOVE his legacy, love the fact he's ex-military and I love the fact he used to be a non-Trumper.
He is fantastic. If you haven't read "Hillbilly Elegy" do yourself a favor! Spoiler alert: His grandmother who raised him is the coolest person in the book and it isn't close. At one point she tells a very young J.D. she is going to "slap his head and ass together" LOL
I read it when it first came out due to the Eastern Kentucky theme and couldn't put it down. That was before he became famous.
He said in a speech the other day he will be buried in the family cemetery off of Ky 15 in Breathitt County. Also said his mother (who was a hopeless druggie when he was growing up and that's why he lived with his grandparents when they left Breathitt for work in Ohio) has been clean and sober for 7 years. 

It's hard to believe he is only 39 years old with all he has already accomplished. Reminds me a lot of the great Thomas Massie who also grew up poor in Appalachia.
Andrew Tate

@Cobratate
Now the bullshit MSM says Iran tried to assassinate Trump?

This info from the same government who couldn’t secure a roof top?

Kill Trump, blame Iran, go to war.

Deep states fantasy.

Evil clowns run this circus.
6:43 PM · Jul 16, 2024
·
Views