9/13 Perry County Central (H)
9/20 Whitley County (H)
9/27 McCreary Central (H)
10/04 Rockcastle (A)
10/11 Knox Central (A)
10/18 OPEN
10/25 Clay County (H)
11/1 Harlan County (A)
Very good possibility Bell goes undefeated throughout the regular season.
(06-06-2024, 01:17 PM)Old School 18 Wrote: Very good possibility Bell goes undefeated throughout the regular season.

You might be right. I do think the 3 games to watch are North Laurel, Knox Central and Whitley County.  Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • North laurel Fan
Dang 6 home games
I would think Bell will be the district favorite. While I think they take a step back offensively…..with 10 starters returning on the defensive side of the ball….they should be stout. Dudley will find a RB to tote the rock. They should be formidable…..probably not a real threat to win a championship….but formidable nevertheless.
I think Bell loses a lot of games last year if not for Thomas. Do they really have enough pieces to replace that production?
I could see bell losing multiple games. North, Knox and Rockcastle could beat them. I know some say rock is going to fall off but they will be in the running for district champs
[-] The following 1 user Likes Haroldhead17's post:
  • Old School 18
If rpi plays out right we might see a lawrence/bell regional meet
If Dudley is still hanging around, you can guarantee Bell is going to be competitive. He will find somebody to carry the ball and they will look like a Bell County team as usual. They might not be a threat to win a state title this year, as someone said earlier, but they will still put a good team out there on the field.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DarthVader's post:
  • BEChargers
toughest game for bell is the second scrimmage of the season, and then whoever beats them in the playoffs. 10 defensive starters including the DB of the year last year return. Wouldn’t surprise me if this team won 13-14 games but everyone’s season ends with CAL in 3A.
Haven’t heard much from log mtn this year besides the defense wonder if got any transfers or might change sum of the offense anybody heard anything
(06-06-2024, 03:54 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(06-06-2024, 01:17 PM)Old School 18 Wrote: Very good possibility Bell goes undefeated throughout the regular season.

You might be right. I do think the 3 games to watch are North Laurel, Knox Central and Whitley County.  Smile
Knox matchup will be a good one
(08-06-2024, 11:49 PM)Varsityclub2004 Wrote:
(06-06-2024, 03:54 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:

Knox matchup will be a good one
What’s the case for a 5-6 team that loses steve partin (second leading rusher in the state) to keep it close with bell. I can see whitley because of parker returning and him giving bell issues last year, or north being odd since it’s the 3rd coach in 4 seasons and anything can happen. But knox would be one of the easier games on the schedule. I may be wrong but i do not believe wayne’s world has ever beaten dudley?