Over
Boyle county looks unstoppable
[-] The following 2 users Like Advicegiver74's post:
  • 64SUR, HighViz
Total domination by boyle great win.
Granny bear, Thank you for silencing that lady. Lmao…. What a Karen
[-] The following 1 user Likes Deuce8's post:
  • pjdoug
I apologize for not understanding that the updates thread was essentially a play by play ticker with no comments welcome. I've been on the site for 13 years and didn't realize that. Most of the other update threads last night weren't that way, though. Perhaps you should title the thread "... play by play updates only. No comments"
[-] The following 1 user Likes know1's post:
  • Bull got out!
(09-09-2023, 07:28 AM)know1 Wrote: I apologize for not understanding that the updates thread was essentially a play by play ticker with no comments welcome. I've been on the site for 13 years and didn't realize that. Most of the other update threads last night weren't that way, though. Perhaps you should title the thread "... play by play updates only. No comments"

Bull Butter.
I love the play by play updates and appreciate anybody that takes the time to do that.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • Old School Hound
(09-09-2023, 07:51 AM)pjdoug Wrote: I love the play by play updates and appreciate anybody that takes the time to do that.
I think it's fairly pointless considering there are free streams of the radio and video broadcasts available, but to each his own. I know now what it is, so I won't bother with opening it in the future.
(09-09-2023, 07:54 AM)know1 Wrote:
(09-09-2023, 07:51 AM)pjdoug Wrote: I love the play by play updates and appreciate anybody that takes the time to do that.
I think it's fairly pointless considering there are free streams of the radio and video broadcasts available, but to each his own. I know now what it is, so I won't bother with opening it in the future.

But we'll probably see you outside a McDonald's Drive-Thru throwing food and cussing at a teenage boy.
[-] The following 3 users Like Old School Hound's post:
  • Advicegiver74, Deuce8, pjdoug
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next