Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle County vs Scott County Updates.
Flags on Scott
1st and 15
Run, 2cd and 12
(09-08-2023, 09:49 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(09-08-2023, 09:48 PM)know1 Wrote:
(09-08-2023, 09:45 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: know1, who do you think you are, anyway?  Our update threads have been done this way for years, and there's no reason in the world to offer any explanation to YOU!  And you are honestly asking why we don't watch the live stream?  IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!

So please stop interrupting with your whining and crying and go watch a live stream.
I am watching a live stream. I wanted to talk about the game, but there's no chance with all this nonsense. Again, I thought others might want to chat about it. I guess that's frowned upon here.
To talk about the game thread will be after this thread is done. This is for people at other games who wants to keep up with scores.
Yeah, well doing it this way hinders them keeping up with the scores. You have to scroll through endless nonsense to find a score.
Run, 3rd and 8
Run stopped 4th down
(09-08-2023, 09:54 PM)know1 Wrote:
(09-08-2023, 09:45 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: know1, who do you think you are, anyway?  Our update threads have been done this way for years, and there's no reason in the world to offer any explanation to YOU!  And you are honestly asking why we don't watch the live stream?  IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!

So please stop interrupting with your whining and crying and go watch a live stream.
I am watching a live stream. I wanted to talk about the game, but there's no chance with all this nonsense. Again, I thought others might want to chat about it. I guess that's frowned upon here.
To talk about the game thread will be after this thread is done. This is for people at other games who wants to keep up with scores.
Yeah, well doing it this way hinders them keeping up with the scores. You have to scroll through endless nonsense to find a score.
I’ll give you a time out if you won’t one?
Sack and Boyle recovered
Ball on 46 of Boyle
Pass complete to the 14 yard line
Run, 2cd and 8
Touchdown Boyle!!!
(09-08-2023, 09:55 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:

I’ll give you a time out if you won’t one?
She wants one
8:31 3rd quarter

Boyle 40
Scott County 14
Scott County to receive
Return to the 33

Well the intent of this thread is not for you to keep up with the scores.

know1, I'm done.  Your interruptions are over.  And your rude complaining amounts to trolling, and your posts are off topic.

So, if you interrupt this thread one more time, I will hand you a week's vacation from BGR
Run, 2cd and 7
Run, 3rd and 7
Pass dropped, 4th down
Scott to punt
Boyle ball on the 34
2cd and 5
1st to the 45
Pass complete ball on 13, 1st down Boyle
Time out 5:22 3rd
Touchdown Boyle
5:08 3rd quarter

Boyle 47