Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonburg Football Team put on Probation
Intelligent Pimp Wrote:Even with the Ineligible players last season Prestonsburg wasn't very good.

IF Prestonsburg can somehow make the playoffs they will once again have to travel the 1st week of the playoffs.

It will be a short playoff run for Prestonsburg In 06 (1 and out).

Thanks for the info, maybe we just won't even play this season since we will not win a playoff game.
blackcat_student Wrote:Prestonsburg is the 2nd best team in the district and maybe 3rd or 4th in the Region !

excuse me??? 2nd best in the district?? hardly......
PHS_JT Wrote:( i was at the camp when i was a freshman i know what exactly what went on)

If nothing really went on..... O.K What did exactly go
on then? ? ?

When something is so bad you cant really
blow it up anymore.

P.S..........NO PICTURES......Just need details
"according to the Floyd County times"....................was it ever in the FCT....i watched for it maybe i missed it............but The Big Sandy News, Lexington Hearld, WYMT, several radio stations told it, but never seen it in the FCT.
Nascar99 Wrote:"according to the Floyd County times"....................was it ever in the FCT....i watched for it maybe i missed it............but The Big Sandy News, Lexington Hearld, WYMT, several radio stations told it, but never seen it in the FCT.

FCT isn't a good source of anything..........BSN and LH are very accurate in the news they report. FCT is ruled only by politics. I'm not even sure if they have a Floyd County office anymore LOL..........
I think they may have been run out of Dodge......hehe :Clap:
Tough Turf Wrote:FCT isn't a good source of anything..........BSN and LH are very accurate in the news they report. FCT is ruled only by politics. I'm not even sure if they have a Floyd County office anymore LOL..........
I think they may have been run out of Dodge......hehe :Clap:

I needed a good laugh today! "Big Sandy News" Accurate !:thatsfunn Now that is funny..............................
Super 6 Wrote:I needed a good laugh today! "Big Sandy News" Accurate !:thatsfunn Now that is funny..............................

Since you think that is funny I'll spare you my comical side Super 8. I'll even turn the lights out when I leave. :lmao:
Super 6 Wrote:I needed a good laugh today! "Big Sandy News" Accurate !:thatsfunn Now that is funny..............................
At least their not afraid to report the news, unlike the Floyd Co. Times.
Floyd County times did report this ! It was on the 3rd page of Section C I've looked at it several times !
rebel mom Wrote:At least their not afraid to report the news, unlike the Floyd Co. Times.

Thank You.....:Thumbs:
Whoever says BSN is accurate. That is a joke.
Harley Rider Wrote:Whoever says BSN is accurate. That is a joke.

That issue is moot.
Tough Turf Wrote:If nothing really went on..... O.K What did exactly go
on then? ? ?

When something is so bad you cant really
blow it up anymore.

P.S..........NO PICTURES......Just need details

the only thing that went on was childish things like some were mad to do stupid little dances and some were made to help keep the players bunk up like i said stupid stuff childish games that were completely blown out of proportation....this wasn't so bad that it couldn't be blown up anymore it was something that was hardly nothing blown up to the extreme
blackcat_student Wrote:Prestonsburg is the 2nd best team in the district and maybe 3rd or 4th in the Region !
No way is P-burg better than SC.
Tough Turf Wrote:That issue is moot.
You made the statement!
If you want quality reading you read Floyd County Times if you want hear say and bs then go to the BSN. If you notice the first two initials to Big Sandy News is BS.