Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Perry Co Central 42 Powell Co 32
One of the ugliest games I’ve seen. Perry had to have 5-6 turnovers!  Better get right before next week or letcher will put them on a running clock
(09-17-2022, 12:37 AM)Ole-glory Wrote: One of the ugliest games I’ve seen. Perry had to have 5-6 turnovers!  Better get right before next week or letcher will put them on a running clock
Scrappy win against a mediocre at best powell county team. One dimensional with a run only offense and  barely squeak it out. Jonah little will have a field day next week.
(09-17-2022, 12:53 AM)Rookieoftheyear Wrote:
(09-17-2022, 12:37 AM)Ole-glory Wrote: One of the ugliest games I’ve seen. Perry had to have 5-6 turnovers!  Better get right before next week or letcher will put them on a running clock
Scrappy win against a mediocre at best powell county team. One dimensional with a run only offense and  barely squeak it out. Jonah little will have a field day next week.
Yea. It could get real ugly if Perry don’t figure something out.    Perry’s pass game was really good first half, but went away from it second half.   I believe for Perry to hang with Letcher, they have to throw the football.  Letchers secondary is their weak point onnthe defensive side.
Perry scored 42 points and played as bad of a game that Ive ever saw them play, especially at home. Losing their center hurt them more than anyone could of imagined. They now will probably go with Neace at center next game Id imagine. This will take away a lot of bad snaps. Perry would put up 60 without the bad snaps.
(09-17-2022, 09:45 AM)Bulldogs4Ever Wrote: Perry scored 42 points and played as bad of a game that Ive ever saw them play, especially at home.  Losing their center hurt them more than anyone could of imagined. They now will probably go with Neace at center next game Id imagine.  This will take away a lot of bad snaps.  Perry would put up 60 without the bad snaps.
Not having their starting center Definetly got them off to a bad start, but like you said they scored 42 even with all the turnovers, I think offensively they can score against letcher but I don’t see that defense being able to slow little down, it may come down to who has the ball last.  Another 52-50 kinda  night?
(09-17-2022, 11:41 AM)Ole-glory Wrote:
(09-17-2022, 09:45 AM)Bulldogs4Ever Wrote: Perry scored 42 points and played as bad of a game that Ive ever saw them play, especially at home.  Losing their center hurt them more than anyone could of imagined. They now will probably go with Neace at center next game Id imagine.  This will take away a lot of bad snaps.  Perry would put up 60 without the bad snaps.
Not having their starting center Definetly got them off to a bad start, but like you said they scored 42 even with all the turnovers, I think offensively they can score against letcher but I don’t see that defense being able to slow little down, it may come down to who has the ball last.  Another 52-50 kinda  night?
Seems like that’s just how letcher likes it, shelby valley and hazard can throw it up on them i fully expect perry to do so as well. Get the popcorn ready.
This is the year that Perry gets back above Letcher. I don’t see all the turnovers happening next week. This will be a game that gets the program the best it’s ever been in school history. Good chance of being undefeated when they play JC.

Gonna say
PCC - 44
LCC - 36
I have to look at it as maybe Powell is better than expected and I know Perry is better....I think the Letcher game will be a dogfight and one to watch...