•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland vs Paintsville 11/12 (1A Round 2)
We go there next year. That ought to be fun
The first game was much closer than the score indicates and I think this one will be another classic.  Hopefully Paintsville will have #50 back on defense.  They really missed him against Betsy Layne.  I'm going with the Tigers in a close one.

Paintsville-34
Raceland-31
(11-06-2021, 06:06 PM)RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote: I just hope we get out of the game without getting our chain gang beat up.

Absolutely one of the most bizarre things to occur in a game and I have seen a lot of bizarre things happen during Paintsville football games. Seems like these two teams split a lot in this series but, I am going with the Rams. Dont know if the Tigers can stop that running game.
Prediction: Raceland will call some idiotically stupid trick play that will have fans in Orange wanting to walk the HC out of town. OR it will work and swing the game.
Rams roll! RRR
[-] The following 1 user Likes rookie57's post:
  • Slic Ric
(11-07-2021, 03:58 PM)Hambley Wrote:
(11-06-2021, 06:06 PM)RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote: I just hope we get out of the game without getting our chain gang beat up.

Absolutely one of the most bizarre things to occur in a game and I have seen a lot of bizarre things happen during Paintsville football games. Seems like these two teams split a lot in this series but, I am going with the Rams. Dont know if the Tigers can stop that running game.

Id like to hear about some of these bizarre things you’ve seen during Paintsville games. 

My favorite one would be from the Paintsville/Pikeville game @ Pikeville when one of Pikeville’s pep club boys started messing with the Paintsville mascot. The mascot power bombed the boy, literally, and it was caught on tape. It was glorious  Big Grin
Birds fly upside down in paintsville because there ain’t nothing worth $hitting on!??
(11-07-2021, 05:56 PM)RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote: Birds fly upside down in paintsville because there ain’t nothing worth $hitting on!??

Those are the ones flying south for the winter. The ones you seen were from Discraceland. They’re afraid to $h;t on anything in Paintsville, might get their @$$ whooped by the OG Paintsville birds. Kinda like the Hams coach got for kicking the sticks every time he walked by them.
The only thing good to do while in Paintsville is LEAVE!!!
Raceland- where the men are men and the sheep are nervous!
[-] The following 2 users Like 2000PHS's post:
  • jetpilot, Redneck
Beautiful Paintsville, KY. Where the roads fork more than the family treeas do! Side note, my grandmother was a Van Lear Bank Mule from Daniels Creek lol
[-] The following 2 users Like Scotty_Bronson's post:
  • 2000PHS, Josiewales
(11-07-2021, 07:35 PM)2000PHS Wrote: Raceland- where the men are men and the sheep are nervous!
And raped daily
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Blue_Bird96
(11-07-2021, 09:54 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(11-07-2021, 07:35 PM)2000PHS Wrote: Raceland- where the men are men and the sheep are nervous!
And raped daily
Says the man of experience

Wild wonderful paintsville. Where you go to family reunions to find women.
(11-07-2021, 10:00 PM)RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:
And raped daily
Says the man of experience

Wild wonderful paintsville. Where you go to family reunions to find women.
When you breed Paintsville people with Raceland people you end up with Fairview.
Now that hurts!
How dare you sir! Thays lower than the Eagles RPI ranking...
On a serious note. Has anybody wondered how Pikeville and Hazard got RPI credit for 11 regular season games?
Just win baby!
And raped daily

disturbing.
I picked Raceland, but I won't be surprised if Paintsville wins.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • jetpilot
(11-07-2021, 05:37 PM)Redneck Wrote:
(11-07-2021, 03:58 PM)Hambley Wrote:

Id like to hear about some of these bizarre things you’ve seen during Paintsville games. 

My favorite one would be from the Paintsville/Pikeville game @ Pikeville when one of Pikeville’s pep club boys started messing with the Paintsville mascot. The mascot power bombed the boy, literally, and it was caught on tape. It was glorious  Big Grin

I want to see it. lol
(11-07-2021, 05:56 PM)RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote: Birds fly upside down in paintsville because there ain’t nothing worth $hitting on!??

LOL
(11-07-2021, 08:52 PM)Scotty_Bronson Wrote: Beautiful Paintsville, KY. Where the roads fork more than the family treeas do! Side note, my grandmother was a Van Lear Bank Mule from Daniels Creek lol
I'm a Webb so Loretta Lynn is probably my cousin Smile
Raceland the type of program to brag about that one time they made it……but 41-0 LOL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gold River's post:
  • Blue_Bird96
Rams Revenge from last years home loss.
Rams 39
Tigers 28
You know why it’s always so windy in Ashland? Because Raceland S@$KS!
(11-06-2021, 07:32 PM)Blue_Bird96 Wrote:
As long as they’re not on the Rams side of the field they should be safe. That was the problem last time so hopefully they correct that this time!

I am on the sidelines and I was a witness to this fiasco.  The "birdie" marker dude was 2,000% in the wrong so do not blame a coach for this embarrassing act by a dad on the chain gang.
Well since most are throwing stuff at Raceland, I am going to Paintsville. Do you know how many freshman Paintsville tigers it takes to screw in a light bulb, they can’t that is a sophomore class.
The only outcome that would surprise me is Paintsville blowing out Raceland. That’s just because I respect the Raceland run game too much to see them not being able to control the clock. Anything else would not be a surprise.
You know you are from paintsville when you’re mowing grass and you find a car!
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next