• 1(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland vs Paintsville 11/12 (1A Round 2)
Round 2...ding freaking ding! 'Wwwwoah boy" in my worst Fredrick Allen James Allen James impression...here we go!!!

Game was closer than the score indicated, but Raceland made more plays down the stretch and depth became an issue for the Tigers. This will undoubtedly be a heavy weight and slug it out match, it always is. Two "irritating" fan bases (depending on who you ask) will definitely be hyped. May as well pencil this one in each and every year because these district games are pointless. 

My prediction is higher scoring than last time with a similar result:

Raceland 41
Paintsville 20
I am going Raceland too but I think Paintsville we run the ball more and try to keep the sticks moving and keep the ball out of Racelands hands and the score maybe about like the last game
I just hope we get out of the game without getting our chain gang beat up.
The playoff game between these two is always interesting. I look for Paintsville to have made a lot of adjustment and this one to be closer than the first one. I think Raceland has the better overall team but Paintsville is good enough to steal one. Raceland is playing good football and I don’t see any let downs but I think this may be closer than round 1.

Raceland 27
Paintsville 17
[-] The following 1 user Likes Orange Blaze's post:
  • Blue_Bird96
(11-06-2021, 06:06 PM)RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote: I just hope we get out of the game without getting our chain gang beat up.
As long as they’re not on the Rams side of the field they should be safe. That was the problem last time so hopefully they correct that this time!
Can a mod please fix the date of the game in the title?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scotty_Bronson's post:
  • Westside
I may just whip everybody from paintsville Friday! I won’t be hard to find either! I’ll be wearing orange and Black Jack!
[-] The following 1 user Likes RAM-A-DEVIL's post:
  • Blue_Bird96
(11-06-2021, 11:55 PM)RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote: I may just whip everybody from paintsville Friday! I won’t be hard to find either! I’ll be wearing orange and Black Jack!
99% of us would deserve it! I would say 100% but there’s probably a couple of preachers in the group that would get a pass. 

As for the game, who the hell knows. It’s why you lift weights in January and run sprints in July. Everyone that plays any significant time in this game will need the entire weekend to recover. It’s just different when these two play. 

Play hard but sportsmanlike.
I'm not going to make a prediction but I won't be shocked if Paintsville wins this game. I think it's a tossup.
(11-07-2021, 12:33 AM)jetpilot Wrote: I'm not going to make a prediction but I won't be shocked if Paintsville wins this game. I think it's a tossup.
Just like I won’t be shocked if Hazard wins
[-] The following 1 user Likes RAM-A-DEVIL's post:
  • Blue_Bird96
(11-07-2021, 01:02 AM)RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:
(11-07-2021, 12:33 AM)jetpilot Wrote: I'm not going to make a prediction but I won't be shocked if Paintsville wins this game. I think it's a tossup.
Just like I won’t be shocked if Hazard wins
Just like I'm not shocked Pikeville has 5 state championships and you have.......oh hell never mind
2000PHS, Was #15 the only Paintsville player ejected in Friday's game?
(11-06-2021, 11:55 PM)RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote: I may just whip everybody from paintsville Friday! I won’t be hard to find either! I’ll be wearing orange and Black Jack!

I wish I could be there Friday night. I’d love to see our chain gang guys get hold of you lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes Redneck's post:
  • jetpilot
There’s no need to get violent
I say the Rams insert the football in Taintsville’s bum holes and slowly rotate it to the right. Raceland will beat the tiggers so bad that Taintsville’s players moms will feel it in the stands
Raceland 28
Paintsville 21
(11-07-2021, 09:49 AM)RAMDAD50 Wrote: I say the Rams insert the football in Taintsville’s bum holes and slowly rotate it to the right. Raceland will beat the tiggers so bad that Taintsville’s players moms will feel it in the stands

I say the Tigers pound their balls down DiscRaceland’s throats, over and over, until the Ham’s choke.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Redneck's post:
  • Blue_Bird96
(11-07-2021, 09:49 AM)RAMDAD50 Wrote: I say the Rams insert the football in Taintsville’s bum holes and slowly rotate it to the right. Raceland will beat the tiggers so bad that Taintsville’s players moms will feel it in the stands
Well......that’s not very nice RAMDAD
(11-07-2021, 11:22 AM)Redneck Wrote:

I say the Tigers pound their balls down DiscRaceland’s throats, over and over, until the Ham’s choke.
This could be the most fun thread that has been on this site all season.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Orange Blaze's post:
  • Patriot1
Williamsburg is waiting on either one of these teams. Lol!!
(11-07-2021, 01:33 AM)Slic Ric Wrote: 2000PHS, Was #15 the only Paintsville player ejected in Friday's game?
That’s what I’m being told. In class A you need everyone available if healthy, but if #50 returns this week, our 1s will be playing.
I was curious if Raceland had already picked the 5 Raceland Alumni to officiate our game Friday night? I know thats typically what happens however I do have a couple of Questions though, what exactly is your guys selection process for your home game officials? Do they actually have to prove some level of knowledge of the sport? If I’m not mistaking I believe in 2017 the Mayor of Raceland was the white hat. Ram fans may remember that better so feel free to correct me if I’m remembering that wrong. ?
The 0'fer will live on but not yet...Raceland 42 Paintsville 22.
(11-07-2021, 12:31 PM)Blue_Bird96 Wrote: I was curious if Raceland had already picked the 5 Raceland Alumni to officiate our game Friday night? I know thats typically what happens however I do have a couple of Questions though, what exactly is your guys selection process for your home game officials? Do they actually have to prove some level of knowledge of the sport? If I’m not mistaking I believe in 2017 the Mayor of Raceland was the white hat. Ram fans may remember that better so feel free to correct me if I’m remembering that wrong. ?
You know Blue-Bird since you brought that up I believe that very same year in the semifinals game the visiting team (Pikeville) had 18 flags and the home team (Rams) had 0, but I may be mistaken about the year but they can correct me if I am wrong also.as always GO PANTHERS!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Patriot1's post:
  • Blue_Bird96
(11-07-2021, 12:49 PM)Patriot1 Wrote:
(11-07-2021, 12:31 PM)Blue_Bird96 Wrote: I was curious if Raceland had already picked the 5 Raceland Alumni to officiate our game Friday night? I know thats typically what happens however I do have a couple of Questions though, what exactly is your guys selection process for your home game officials? Do they actually have to prove some level of knowledge of the sport? If I’m not mistaking I believe in 2017 the Mayor of Raceland was the white hat. Ram fans may remember that better so feel free to correct me if I’m remembering that wrong. ?
You know Blue-Bird since you brought that up I believe that very same year in the semifinals game the visiting team (Pikeville) had 18 flags and the home team (Rams) had 0, but I may be mistaken about the year but they can correct me if I am wrong also.as always GO PANTHERS!!!
Out of region referees. We have no control over who we get in regular season or the playoffs.
It seems that you bunch of cry babies need to stay home and play if you can’t win on the road. If you don’t want a flag thrown don’t commit a penalty. I mean….it’s pretty simple but considering the source of the crying I know I’ll have to keep explaining this over and over haha
I'm pretty sure the mayor of Worthington gets to be the white hat this year. I think it's on a four-year rotating basis since the school is actually called Raceland-Worthington.

Probably gonna save it for the fourth round though.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Slic Ric's post:
  • Blue_Bird96
The mayor at the time works the chains with his two brothers. He has never refereed a day in his life.The referees are assigned down here by an assigning referee. We have no control over who we get. This coming from paintsville where if you fumble and Paintsville jumps on the ball the referees blow the whistle and scream our ball! Paintsville…..home of where the referees walk right out of the house and onto the field.
Now this is how I like bluegrass rivals, guys having some fun picking at each other like back in the good old days. Those Paintsville And Raceland threads in those days keep me laughing actually what made me want to join. Good luck to both teams but like some on here just trying to get fun back in these threads and I like it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Patriot1's post:
  • Blue_Bird96
(11-07-2021, 01:03 PM)RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:
The mayor at the time works the chains with his two brothers. He has never refereed a day in his life.The referees are assigned down here by an assigning referee. We have no control over who we get. This coming from paintsville where if you fumble and Paintsville jumps on the ball the referees blow the whistle and scream our ball! Paintsville…..home of where the referees walk right out of the house and onto the field.

The refs locker room was in the same building as Betsy Layne’s locker room Friday night. I’m surprised they made it outta there alive  Big Grin

I wonder how bad the locker room was destroyed
  • 1(current)
  • Next