Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somerset vs Lexington Christian Academy
Well might as well get it started. Two very good teams that have act of splitting games. This for home field advantage, the next for district. Two very good offenses, and defenses. I don't see a high scoring game like in the past. Both teams have talent across the board, and some youth. Hard to beat a good team twice. After watching the Danville game, and some film on both teams I'll take Somerset 23-17. I know that seems low but the defenses are very good. The team with the least mental mistakes will take this one.
I have watched both teams on film. I like them both. No doubt it will be a battle.

Somerset 35
LCA 28
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • Deuce8
I'd have to say I'd about pick the loser of this game in the second game lol. Gonna be a good one
Somerset by 4
Both teams being pretty even I’d have to believe that home field advantage is the key.

SHS by 7 if the team that played Danville shows up.
[-] The following 2 users Like CowboyDad's post:
  • Deuce8, foozeball80
Bunnies by 10
Somerset 42
LCA- 28
I am going with the underdog and picking LCA, don’t ask why because I don’t know.
Somerset big
[-] The following 1 user Likes Oledad92's post:
  • Deuce8
This will be a great match-up. A lot of talent on the field. Both schools coming off of drasticaly different week 5's. Somerset rolls district rival Danville and LCA get's rolled by 5A FDU. The biggest question mark will be if LCA can put the FDU game behind them and foucs on the business at hand. My guess is that Coach Charles will have them ready to go.
This should be one of the best games in the state. Maybe the best game all regular season in 2A. Both teams had a lot coming back. Both teams have some playmakers. Somerset's OL has gotten better every week, this and home field adv. will let Somerset win in a tight game. Somerset 28-21.
30-27 Somerset
May come down to whoever has the ball last, but I'm taking Somerset.
When you choose between LCA and Somerset, please explain why you choose that opponent.
Will this game be live-streamed? 100% the best game being played tonight. Probably would have drove the distance if it were different times...
(10-16-2020, 12:09 PM)MountainMamba Wrote: Will this game be live-streamed? 100% the best game being played tonight. Probably would have drove the distance if it were different times...
LakeCumberlandSports.com will be live-streaming it, and I think I'd heard that PrepSpin would be covering the game on YouTube as well.
Here is a live stream link.

LCA. The Eagles are for real. I think their D gets enough stops to let the O push Somerset
Refs trying their best to GIVE somerset the game

Pass interference on LCA was a sorry call, ball was tipped
Score?