Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2020 election torturing liberals thread

Jesse Kelly
@JesseKellyDC
·
5h
Coronavirus is a virus. It’s not political. We’re all gonna have to make sacrifices. Maybe your kid won’t be able to go to school. Maybe you won’t be able to be with your dad while he dies in the hospital. Live with it.

Now back to the fifteenth funeral for John Lewis.

Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
5h
I wish someone loved me the way Joe Biden loves his basement.
I was curious about postponing the election. Man that got us all up in arms.
Oh since I am new to the thread.... Did you post the one about Pres. Trump telling everyone to drink bleach

Or the one where he said back in March this virus was contained and would be over soon.

All of those got to me as well
mr.fundamental Wrote:Oh since I am new to the thread.... Did you post the one about Pres. Trump telling everyone to drink bleach

Or the one where he said back in March this virus was contained and would be over soon.

All of those got to me as well

This is a lie, only idiots still believe this is true.
jetpilot Wrote:This is a lie, only idiots still believe this is true.

Except that I watch the briefings out of respect to the President and he was dead serious.
mr.fundamental Wrote:Except that I watch the briefings out of respect to the President and he was dead serious.
Trump says and tweets many stupid things but he never urged people to drink bleach. You are a liar.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Trump says and tweets many stupid things but he never urged people to drink bleach. You are a liar.

well you finally got something right he didn't tell his sheep to drink bleach done something more dumber he told them to inject the bleach
can't fix stupid

[Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/pic...tureid=811]
^^^Dems hoping their voters are stupid enough to believe this...
vector Wrote:well you finally got something right he didn't tell his sheep to drink bleach done something more dumber he told them to inject the bleach
can't fix stupid

[Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/pic...tureid=811]
When the truth is not good enough, liberals always start cranking out the lies. You should be worried about Joe Biden getting lost before election day.
Trump did not tell anybody to drink bleach, nor did he tell anybody to inject bleach. Another left lie, and to vector and mr fundamentaltimeout, the fact that you think you heard him say either, speaks volumes about you both.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^^^You must not have humor, like almost all liberals.
And must not have read where after the humor he said it's handled though your doctor.
Humor and reading skills not strong points of liberals...
This is from the guy who killed Osama bin Laden...Confusednicker:

Robert J. O'Neill
@mchooyah
·
Jul 31
The DNC is requesting $50 Million for security at their convention in Milwaukee. Taxpayer money. How about we just spring $100 for some “Gun-Free Zone” signs? Should be good...
jetpilot Wrote:^^^You must not have humor, like almost all liberals.
And must not have read where after the humor he said it's handled though your doctor.
Humor and reading skills not strong points of liberals...

Of course and as usual, at the time Trump was speaking the rabid media were acting like jackals and attacking the President relentlessly in the form of questioning, after his having given the briefing. Whatever he said, and I've listened to it BTW, he prefaced it as you say with the statement that anything done with ultraviolet light or any kind of injection would have to come about as the result of being under a doctor's care.

Trump thinks out loud sometimes, as has every other President to whom I've ever listened. But of late, the Press are always lying in wait to find something they can use against all Republican Presidents. While invariably giving a pass to all Democrats. Meanwhile the ever vacuous Nancy Pelosi is so old she can no longer speak in complete sentences, Rep Hank Johnson thinks islands float, Obama thinks we have "Navy Corpse-men," and Joe Biden quoting the Declaration of Independence says, "We hold" garbled--- "you know the thing we say."

I hear Democrats saying outrageous stuff all the time. But you're not going to hear the press hold them accountable. Much less try to mock them to shame the way they continually do MR Trump. But let vector and mr fundamental go ahead and do their best imitations of 4th graders making fun of somebody at recess. And we'll see how well the tactic serves come this November. Because anybody with a glimmer knows what all this is about anyway. The election day is drawing near, and absent things of substance the insults are going to go from crass to asinine to absurd to making a crow blush, and they'll be borderline criminally libelous by the end of October.

By way of a meaningful counter however, we will be hearing a lot from the DOJ during the time we have left. I expect those coming revelations to be more than a match for all the nah-nahs and raspberries that the left can come up with. At any rate by this time people know better than to believe a thing the lefties say.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
He was serious, I should not have said drink, instead I should have said injected. Anyway, seems to me that folks here on the thread that was supposed to be getting us all torn up is doing the exact opposite as folks are trying to defend the President and what he says. Good luck on that one!
vector Wrote:From Trump TV

https://www.foxnews.com/us/states-spike-...trol-calls

[Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/pic...tureid=813]

How dare you use actually facts... some folks can not handle it... but we are the snowflakes... lol
BOOM

atturd ™
@catturd2
·
11m
BOOM ...

President Donald Trump Hits 51% Approval on Latest Rasmussen Poll – 7 POINTS HIGHER THAN OBAMA AT SAME POINT IN HIS PRESIDENCY.
Catt ™ Retweeted
Catt™
@catturd2
·
Aug 2
I’ll probably see Bigfoot before I see a Joe Biden yard sign.

Confusednicker:
Catt ™
@catt2
·
Aug 2
Is Obama going to campaign for Biden in all 57 states?

Confusednicker:
Catt ™
@catt2
·
Aug 2
Why do liberal women always look like John Denver, Pete Rose, or Danny Glover?

:hilarious:
Liberal Larry Aubergine model, travel, fashion vlogger
@larrydaliberal
·
Aug 1
Bill Clinton isn’t guilty of anything at Epstein island. Why would he cheat when he has a wife as smokin’ hot as Hillary?
Undercover Huber
@JohnWHuber
·
9m
Joe Biden is NOT skipping the debates. He’s prepping for the VP debate with Mike Pence right now

Confusednicker:
Donald Trump Jr.
@DonaldJTrumpJr
·
1h
OMG they’re really going for it. There’s absolutely nothing the left will not do to protect Joe Biden and cover-up for all of his obvious flaws.

New York Times Op-ed: ‘Let’s Scrap the Presidential Debates’

Political Polls
@Politics_Polls
·
2h
Trump Job Approval:
Approve 51%
Disapprove 47%

@Rasmussen_Poll
, LV, 7/29-8/2
http://rasmussenreports.com/public_conte...ex_history
Scott Adams
@ScottAdamsSays
·
Aug 2
BREAKING: A new study says HCQ is ineffective against coronavirus if you spray the drug on a living porcupine and shove it up your ass while praying to the Sun God. No other studies on HCQ are planned.

:biglmao:
I thought about posting the idea of what President Trump said about postponing the election... thinking how dumb could he be... but honestly I have changed my mind, he did a great job making everyone look at that instead of the economic collapse that happened last quarter... give you a hint 32% shrinkage and no I am not talking about his hands...
Give another hint the Great Depression shrank by 15%

https://www.deseret.com/u-s-world/2020/7...t-spending

Quote Tweet

The Babylon Bee
@TheBabylonBee
· 7h
Biden Says He Can't Wait To Find Out Who He Picked For VP https://buff.ly/2Pr0nDL

Confusednicker:
mr.fundamental Wrote:I thought about posting the idea of what President Trump said about postponing the election... thinking how dumb could he be... but honestly I have changed my mind, he did a great job making everyone look at that instead of the economic collapse that happened last quarter... give you a hint 32% shrinkage and no I am not talking about his hands...
Give another hint the Great Depression shrank by 15%

https://www.deseret.com/u-s-world/2020/7...t-spending

Uh-huh... In comparison to your intellect, I'm sure the President of the United States a regular mushroom. But his threat that the election may need to be delayed is truly by stature rocket science, when compared to Dem's having illegally mailed out millions of ballots with many more to come, all across the land that could conceivably be filled out by neer-do-wells who have less right to do so than the students of your kindergarten class.

As to the rest of your post I'm going to venture the guess that economics was not part of your personal curriculum at any point?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Uh-huh... In comparison to your intellect, I'm sure the President of the United States a regular mushroom. But his threat that the election may need to be delayed is truly by stature rocket science, when compared to Dem's having illegally mailed out millions of ballots with many more to come, all across the land that could conceivably be filled out by neer-do-wells who have less right to do so than the students of your kindergarten class.

As to the rest of your post I'm going to venture the guess that economics was not part of your personal curriculum at any point?

he did Tweet to delay the election you can read?
now i don't know where you are getting the illegal ballots Info Wars maybe Trump TV?
but i believe to get a mail in ballot first you have to be a register voter i just don't know about your illegal theory or maybe you are like Donald when your lips are moving you are lying
you do know Donald has given the OK for voting by mail in Florida maybe he thinks he has a good chance to win there and the states that he doesn't have a good chance to win it's fraud

[Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/pic...tureid=812]