• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New QB at Boyle Co
Heard we have a new QB...
Who???
Vague Book
Great kid and good QB.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Vague Book

Is this his name and where is he from?
Jack Lambert Wrote:Is this his name and where is he from?

https://www.dictionary.com/e/slang/vaguebooking/
Jagger Gillis. Anderson’s QB last season.
We all know about recruiting and Haddix , let’s not rehash. Looks like Greer and Mills are taking a page out of his book. *’s by all they do.
FootballFan1999 Wrote:Jagger Gillis. Anderson’s QB last season.

I was told that he chose to stay at Anderson county.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:https://www.dictionary.com/e/slang/vaguebooking/

Never mind.
PRIDE101 Wrote:We all know about recruiting and Haddix , let’s not rehash. Looks like Greer and Mills are taking a page out of his book. *’s by all they do.

Did they steal some of your recruits?
Jack Lambert Wrote:I was told that he chose to stay at Anderson county.

Not if you look at his twitter or Instagram.
FootballFan1999 Wrote:Not if you look at his twitter or Instagram.

It’s been a couple months since I was told that he chose to stay at Anderson I guess it’s possible.
They RECRUITED one , didn’t steal one.
PRIDE101 Wrote:They RECRUITED one , didn’t steal one.

You recruited one then they recruited him from you?
LOL that is against the rules.
Just got confirmation not that we needed it but it is Jagger Gillis from Anderson County.
It appears to be official, per Chris Leach of the Anderson News:

https://twitter.com/ChrisLeach_AN/status...87/photo/1

[Image: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EaotkHaXgAYKWru.jpg]
Jack Lambert Wrote:It’s been a couple months since I was told that he chose to stay at Anderson I guess it’s possible.

So he was in contact with the Boyle County staff before he was actually enrolled there? Seems fishy to me.
PRIDE101 Wrote:They RECRUITED one , didn’t steal one.

I know of at least 2 and it could be as many as 4 or 5. They are not having to recruit them, parent are asking a lot of questions.
If I was a parent at Anderson county i'd do everything in my power to take my kid to Boyle after Anderson fired Peach. No recruiting necessary.
Good QB that’s big for Boyle
:ChairHit:
Tomcat Pride Wrote:So he was in contact with the Boyle County staff before he was actually enrolled there? Seems fishy to me.

Not sure about that but the rumor was that he would possibly transfer before Haddix came to Boyle and then I heard that he would stay at Anderson but this was before Haddix came to Boyle.
Boyle County bound mysonis55 and Pjdoug get ready for some football TongueirateSho
[INDENT][/INDENT]
PRIDE101 Wrote:LOL that is against the rules.

I'm sure that you would never break a rule. lol
64SUR Wrote:Boyle County bound mysonis55 and Pjdoug get ready for some football TongueirateSho

I'm ready, turncoat. play ball Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Boyle County bound mysonis55 and Pjdoug get ready for some football TongueirateSho

They will never win a Championship now.
I'm sure it's all coincidental!
jamesclay Wrote:I'm sure it's all coincidental!

You are more right than you know. That's all I will say about it.
Hatz Wrote:You are more right than you know. That's all I will say about it.

Anytime anyone transfers the first thing people yell is “recruiting!” Don’t matter if they moved, new job for parents, etc. they’ll still say it. Did haddix encourage him to come? Probably. Did he do that at corbin. Yep. But if he did or didn’t really doesn’t matter, especially to me. I’ve said it time and time again, I’m all for these kids going to wherever they have the highest chance of success in their minds. Plus, unless someone has proof that someone is actively recruiting, then it doesn’t matter anyways right? It happens at most top schools. They’ll never stop it, and they shouldn’t IMO. If we are for these kids why not give them the best chance to succeed