• Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
National Emergency

Joe Pilot, MD
@JoeSilverman7
·
2h
10th largest hospital system in the US with 27 hospitals and 5500 beds currently has about 700 COVID-19 inpatients. But didn’t
@TomBossert
tell us US hospitals would be “slammed” by March 20th?

Nathan Hill
@nj_hill
Collateral damage deaths from the "reduced care for other non-covid diseases" should be tallied as covid. People have lost their damn minds.

Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
19h
Time to fire Doctor Doomsday Dumbass and get our country back to work.

This is only the beginning Down pointing backhand index
Quote Tweet

Breaking911
@Breaking911
· 21h
BREAKING: The company that owns the Logan's Roadhouse restaurant chain has closed all 261 of its locations and fired nearly all its 18,000 furloughed employees - WSJ

Alex Berenson
@AlexBerenson
·
7h
Great news.
@IHME_UW
updated its model again - two days after the last revision. Total deaths fell from 81K to under 61K hospitalizations fell from 140K to 90K (1/3 last week’s projection) m. The peak is now projected in 3 days. Can we PLEASE talk about reopening the nation?
Trump Was Right, Cuomo Was Wrong About Ventilator Needs
The media treated Cuomo's claims of needing 30,000 ventilators as legitimate, and the Trump administration's competing claims as dubious.
APRIL 8, 2020 By Mollie Hemingway
President Donald Trump was pilloried by the media for questioning whether New York would actually need 30,000 additional ventilators or 40,000 ventilators total as claimed by Gov. Andrew Cuomo in late March. New models from the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation show that New York already reached its peak projected ventilator usage on April 8, with a projected need of 5,008. The actual use may have been even lower.

Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
1h
HUGE! MN Senator and Dr. Reveals HHS Document Coaching Him on How to Overcount COVID-19 Cases -- WITH COPY OF DOCUMENT (VIDEO) https://thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/hug...ent-video/ via
@gatewaypundit

Jordan Schachtel
@JordanSchachtel
·
25m
Update: It has now been 18 days. Ferguson still refuses to make code for his doomsday models open source. It appears he has no intention of ever doing so, yet, his model is responsible for panicking world into lockdown. No transparency. No accountability.
Quote Tweet

Jordan Schachtel
@JordanSchachtel
· Apr 5
Your reminder that the man behind the doomsday projections (2MM US fatalities) still refuses to make his code open source. He said on 3/22 he was working w some orgs on letting people access them, will prob be available in 7-10 days.

It's been 14 daysMan shrugging
https://twitter.com/neil_ferguson/status...70498?s=20

Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
12h
Good morning to everyone except all the Twitter doomsday accounts that helped push fear and panic and now have been proven to be 100% wrong.

Alex Berenson
@AlexBerenson
·
7h
1/ Look, I get why people were so scared three or four weeks ago. I was too. But now - for the media to ignore the real demographics and scare people with outlier cases - to ignore the mostly empty hospitals all over the country - to pretend that the models weren't wrong...
Alex Berenson
@AlexBerenson
·
7h
2/ And to refuse to ask really hard questions about what that means about them and the efficacy or lack thereof of the lockdowns - to refuse to ask for hard metrics we will use to reopen the country...
Alex Berenson
@AlexBerenson
·
7h
3/ It doesn't feel like panic is driving this anymore. It feels like people just won't admit what's happening.

And we cannot afford that - not with unemployment headed to its worst levels since the Depression, not with children denied school and our rights under siege. #wakeup
Steven Crowder‏Verified account @scrowder 21h21 hours ago

Remember, death toll estimates in USA went from 2.5million... to 100K-240K MINIMUM... to now 60,000 minimum. And anyone who expressed skepticism at ANY point was excoriated/labeled a denier. NEVER forget.
jetpilot Wrote:Steven Crowder‏Verified account @scrowder 21h21 hours ago

Remember, death toll estimates in USA went from 2.5million... to 100K-240K MINIMUM... to now 60,000 minimum. And anyone who expressed skepticism at ANY point was excoriated/labeled a denier. NEVER forget.

When DR Fauci came out and adjusted down the number of projected deaths from 2.4 million to the 60 thousand number, the rabid press were devastated. They haven't been the same since that moment. I hope and pray there are far fewer than that.

But make no mistake, they (the press) saw in the pandemic a way at long last, to hang something on President Trump which will take him down. The press are a despicable lot. There is nothing that they will not politicize, and there is no one they will not attack should they dare side with the President or in any way laud his efforts to govern. I'd give real money to see DR Birx or Fauci take them on when they go into attack mode. I know I would. And though I know that they are not part of he political argument, they nonetheless have every reason to do so. Take the Hydroxychloroquine treatment approach. Doctors across the globe are extolling successes they've had in using the drug. But instead of advocating for the saving of lives, the press have rather prosecuted an assault on the intellect of the President, accusing him of sensationalizing a myth and in doing so giving the dying false hope.

To that end I just have to question; if the parents of one of these reporters I have seen engaging in such attacks on the President were suffering from CV, and within days of death in some ICU, would they sit in quiet acceptance extolling the virtues of scientific research, or would they be screaming for Hydroxychloroquine?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
New German Study Finds Coronavirus Mortality Rate at 0.37% -- Ten Times Less Than Flawed WHO Numbers that Sent Global Community into a Panic
New German Study Finds Coronavirus Mortality Rate at 0.37% -- Ten Times Less Than Flawed WHO...
A new study released this week in Germany shows the mortality rate of the coronavirus factoring in the asymptomatic cases is much lower than is being reported. The German study found that around 15%...
thegatewaypundit.com

Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
3h
From Fox News ...

The massive army field hospital 100s of troops built inside a Seattle convention center will be dismantled without having a single coronavirus patient.

Question - why the hell is our economy still shutdown?
Steve Deace
@SteveDeaceShow
·
12h
One of the most disgusting acts by a U.S. governor in my lifetime.
Quote Tweet

Ryan Saavedra
@RealSaavedra
· 12h
BREAKING: Democrat Kentucky Governor Andy Beshear is sending police to churches this weekend to record the license plates of anyone who attends Easter services and is going to force them into quarantine for 14 days https://newschannel5.com/news/april-10-k...-90-deaths
jetpilot Wrote:Steve Deace
@SteveDeaceShow
·
12h
One of the most disgusting acts by a U.S. governor in my lifetime.
Quote Tweet

Ryan Saavedra
@RealSaavedra
· 12h
BREAKING: Democrat Kentucky Governor Andy Beshear is sending police to churches this weekend to record the license plates of anyone who attends Easter services and is going to force them into quarantine for 14 days https://newschannel5.com/news/april-10-k...-90-deaths

Have you been listening to our Governor's 5 o:clock briefings? What I hear is a preachy narrative in which he combines the values of "his faith" with the affairs of state. We ought to as he contends, love our neighbor. Great, let's go for it. But let's not try to act like Democrat values in general are interchangeable with Scriptural values. And certainly, let's not as I have heard him allege first hand, act like Republicans sort of naturally embody the vitriolic and racially questionable tendencies which are the inflamers of civil unrest. What I see in drawing such a parallel is scary. Declaring that which is wrong, to be right. And sending in the State Police and drones to get license plate numbers in order to protect us from ourselves and make sure we all comply.

Now, to be sure Republicans have sometimes used Scripture to point out obvious flaws in the Democrat Platform. Most notably citing abortion and gay rights as being the most egregious from the list of social justice demands being made from the left. Why would Republicans use Scripture to clarify the act of getting an abortion for example? Because God's Word is the authority on all things moral, and that should be the end of the argument. Right? Not quite, Dems just sidestep that and merely blast Republicans for hypocrites. If you can't win the argument kill the messenger, simple. At least in such a scenario however, one of the arguing sides still has right on it's side.

But what if Dems get by with the coup de grace of all end runs, and just declare the issues of their side to be the moral ones, and say that the other side just wants to hold people back? No longer could we judge bad behavior because people have the right not to be judged. Sound at all familiar? So based on such secular humanistic redefinition, the ultimate reversal would be for the left to lay claim to the spiritual high ground. Churches (many already leaning in that direction) would be compelled to conform, and the last stumbling block to totalitarian control would have been successfully removed. Under such a scenario does the true meaning of the Separation of Church and State become clear. Our Churches can and should influence the hearts of those who serve in government. But for freedom to prevail, the state can never be allowed the same latitude. It was for exactly this kind of thing that our founders fled England in search of religious freedom. Further, every journey be it taking a wrong turn or the most direct route, begins with that first step.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dan Bongino
@dbongino
·
6h
Another police-state tyrant masquerading as a Governor. How did Kentucky elect this zero?
👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
Kentucky to record churchgoers' license plates amid coronavirus
Kentucky cops to record churchgoers’ license plates to enforce coronavirus quarantines
Kentucky State Police will record the license plates of residents who attend church on Easter — and report them to local health departments for quarantine, Gov. Andy Beshear said
nypost.com

Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
53m
Joe Biden and Corn Pop are working diligently behind the scenes on a polio vaccine.
TheRealThing Wrote:Have you been listening to our Governor's 5 o:clock briefings? What I hear is a preachy narrative in which he combines the values of "his faith" with the affairs of state. We ought to as he contends, love our neighbor. Great, let's go for it. But let's not try to act like Democrat values in general are interchangeable with Scriptural values. And certainly, let's not as I have heard him allege first hand, act like Republicans sort of naturally embody the vitriolic and racially questionable tendencies which are the inflamers of civil unrest. What I see in drawing such a parallel is scary. Declaring that which is wrong, to be right. And sending in the State Police and drones to get license plate numbers in order to protect us from ourselves and make sure we all comply.

Now, to be sure Republicans have sometimes used Scripture to point out obvious flaws in the Democrat Platform. Most notably citing abortion and gay rights as being the most egregious from the list of social justice demands being made from the left. Why would Republicans use Scripture to clarify the act of getting an abortion for example? Because God's Word is the authority on all things moral, and that should be the end of the argument. Right? Not quite, Dems just sidestep that and merely blast Republicans for hypocrites. If you can't win the argument kill the messenger, simple. At least in such a scenario however, one of the arguing sides still has right on it's side.

But what if Dems get by with the coup de grace of all end runs, and just declare the issues of their side to be the moral ones, and say that the other side just wants to hold people back? No longer could we judge bad behavior because people have the right not to be judged. Sound at all familiar? So based on such secular humanistic redefinition, the ultimate reversal would be for the left to lay claim to the spiritual high ground. Churches (many already leaning in that direction) would be compelled to conform, and the last stumbling block to totalitarian control would have been successfully removed. Under such a scenario does the true meaning of the Separation of Church and State become clear. Our Churches can and should influence the hearts of those who serve in government. But for freedom to prevail, the state can never be allowed the same latitude. It was for exactly this kind of thing that our founders fled England in search of religious freedom. Further, every journey be it taking a wrong turn or the most direct route, begins with that first step.

Do you believe there should be church services held at this time?

If no, then you’re just griping to gripe.
Wasting keystrokes.
Cardfan1 Wrote:Do you believe there should be church services held at this time?

If no, then you’re just griping to gripe.
Wasting keystrokes.

Nope. Not on you. :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
jetpilot Wrote:
Dan Bongino
@dbongino
·
6h
Another police-state tyrant masquerading as a Governor. How did Kentucky elect this zero?
������������
Kentucky to record churchgoers' license plates amid coronavirus
Kentucky cops to record churchgoers’ license plates to enforce coronavirus quarantines
Kentucky State Police will record the license plates of residents who attend church on Easter — and report them to local health departments for quarantine, Gov. Andy Beshear said
nypost.com

Well Dan I'll tell ya. They elected him, and I'm not at all sure said election fraud-wise was wrinkle free, by getting down and petty. The teacher's union blamed Bevin the messenger, for the depletion of their pension funds. That would have been an impossibility to which even those teachers not associated with math or science could attest. But he got blamed anyway.

And over his term as the disrespect coming the Governor's way got more and more nasty, he did respond in kind, albeit factually. And Kentucky newspapers seized upon that to dogpile. Supposedly Bevin was mean spirited and callous because the truth was obviously too much to bear. I suppose the theme song should have been one from Fleetwood Mac--- "Tell me lies tell me sweet little lies."

In saying that I am not saying Beshear has intentionally lied to us, I'm sure he thinks he helping to carry around the original marble tablets. But people would rather believe a lie these days than the truth.
2 Thessalonians 2:11 (KJV)
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Well Dan I'll tell ya. They elected him, and I'm not at all sure said election fraud-wise was wrinkle free, by getting down and petty. The teacher's union blamed Bevin the messenger, for the depletion of their pension funds. That would have been an impossibility to which even those teachers not associated with math or science could attest. But he got blamed anyway.

And over his term as the disrespect coming the Governor's way got more and more nasty, he did respond in kind, albeit factually. And Kentucky newspapers seized upon that to dogpile. Supposedly Bevin was mean spirited and callous because the truth was obviously too much to bear. I suppose the theme song should have been one from Fleetwood Mac--- "Tell me lies tell me sweet little lies."

In saying that I am not saying Beshear has intentionally lied to us, I'm sure he thinks he helping to carry around the original marble tablets. But people would rather believe a lie these days than the truth.
2 Thessalonians 2:11 (KJV)
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Blah, blah, blah

Bevin was a tea party, Baby Trump moron that has proven to be an immoral crook. I can’t believe you even invoke his name and try to trivialize why he was ousted. He disgraces your party even in the day of Trump.
If he were still in charge, KY would be headed straight for it’s worst case scenario.

Beshear is doing a phenomenal job of realizing the threat of this virus and doing what he can to protect this state. If you watch him as you say you do everyday then you see he is leading with compassion and staying away from partisanship. Everybody was buying in until he had to put some teeth to the anti-gathering order. He shouldn’t have to do it, but idiocy and selfishness transcends generations. Personally, I would have thought Pastors and Deacons would have had enough sense to want to keep their congregation alive, but I learn something everyday about people.

I think you know all this and deep down agree, but you got to try to land your partisan shots.
Cardfan1 Wrote:Blah, blah, blah

Bevin was a tea party, Baby Trump moron that has proven to be an immoral crook. I can’t believe you even invoke his name and try to trivialize why he was ousted. He disgraces your party even in the day of Trump.
If he were still in charge, KY would be headed straight for it’s worst case scenario.

Beshear is doing a phenomenal job of realizing the threat of this virus and doing what he can to protect this state. If you watch him as you say you do everyday then you see he is leading with compassion and staying away from partisanship. Everybody was buying in until he had to put some teeth to the anti-gathering order. He shouldn’t have to do it, but idiocy and selfishness transcends generations. Personally, I would have thought Pastors and Deacons would have had enough sense to want to keep their congregation alive, but I learn something everyday about people.

I think you know all this and deep down agree, but you got to try to land your partisan shots.
There is nothing partisan about opposing the gathering license plate numbers of American citizens to violate their First Amendment rights. Beshear's actions are taken right out of the Soviet Union's and Red Chinese governments' playbooks. You communists and communist sympathizers who call this country home disgust me.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:There is nothing partisan about opposing the gathering license plate numbers of American citizens to violate their First Amendment rights. Beshear's actions are taken right out of the Soviet Union's and Red Chinese governments' playbooks. You communists and communist sympathizers who call this country home disgust me.

Beshear has been begging these people to find other ways to worship for weeks. And they would be going into quarantine not jail.

Personally, I support throwing the pastor in jail like they did in Florida and Louisiana.

What’s really disgusting is their willingness to sacrifice their congregations’ safety and the safety of the general public. We’ve already had outbreaks and deaths in this state because of church services. This virus could wipe out the elderly generation in a church.

These selfish turds could then go about their lives on Monday and possibly spread the disease at the factory or the grocery store or maybe even the hospital.

But by all means go to church while everybody else is making all the sacrifices.

Also you fellas keep on empowering those who aren’t participating and this garbage will never be over.

Tom Fitton
@TomFitton
·
5m
And where is science behind catastrophic shutdown of nation's economy to "slow the spread" of pandemic? Of course, there is none as national shutdown is a radical experiment. CDC guidelines does not mandate or recommend shutdowns. Governors need to be held accountable.
Quote Tweet

Tom Fitton
@TomFitton
· 27m
What is "science" behind panicked shutdown orders that assume it is safer to shop at large retailers such as @Walmart and @Target than small businesses selling the same products? Or that going to grocery store is less dangerous than going to church or office? #coronavirus

Jason Booher
@coachbooher
·
4m
Happy Easter from the drive-in church service of First Baptist Church of Pikeville at PHS. #CelebratingTheResurrection
STUNNING! Sweden and Brazil Kept Their Economies Open During COVID-19 Pandemic and Their Numbers Are Dropping Faster Than US
STUNNING! Sweden and Brazil Kept Their Economies Open During COVID-19 Pandemic and Their Numbers...
While the US shuts down all commerce for weeks and destroys the economy, other countries like Sweden and Brazil are doing the opposite and allowing the China coronavirus to run its course. Data...
thegatewaypundit.com
Cardfan1 Wrote:Beshear has been begging these people to find other ways to worship for weeks. And they would be going into quarantine not jail.

Personally, I support throwing the pastor in jail like they did in Florida and Louisiana.

What’s really disgusting is their willingness to sacrifice their congregations’ safety and the safety of the general public. We’ve already had outbreaks and deaths in this state because of church services. This virus could wipe out the elderly generation in a church.

These selfish turds could then go about their lives on Monday and possibly spread the disease at the factory or the grocery store or maybe even the hospital.

But by all means go to church while everybody else is making all the sacrifices.

Also you fellas keep on empowering those who aren’t participating and this garbage will never be over.
The decision of how fellow Kentuckians choose to worship is not your's and it is not Beshear's to make. We are, or at least we were, a nation of (constitutional) laws and not one governed by a network of state and federal dictators. Millions of Americans shed blood to secure our God-given rights. Mental midget cowards who do not appreciate the sacrifices that great generations who preceded them made and are willing to surrender those rights do not deserve to live in this nation.

Quote:They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin
Hoot Gibson Wrote:The decision of how fellow Kentuckians choose to worship is not your's and it is not Beshear's to make. We are, or at least we were, a nation of (constitutional) laws and not one governed by a network of state and federal dictators. Millions of Americans shed blood to secure our God-given rights. Mental midget cowards who do not appreciate the sacrifices that great generations who preceded them made and are willing to surrender those rights do not deserve to live in this nation.

Just to remind you Hoot, you are trying to discuss logic with one of those know-it-all millennial morons, that don't know anything about anything.

Wanna bet he had to google who Ben Franklin was?
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next